Discover the Secret to a Long and Healthy Life: Ayurvedic Treatment, Health, and Fitness Tips
In India, many people are suffering from different diseases. This results in physical and mental illness. The death rate of people is increasing day by day due to varieties of diseases or disorders. Poor lifestyle is the main reason behind this. From small kids to old age people, everyone suffers from different diseases resulting in a short life.
Ayurveda believes that a good lifestyle helps people cure diseases and live long lives. Everyone has a busy schedule. Due to this, they don’t have time to follow any rules and regulations. This will affect the mental and physical health of a person. They have to suffer from serious problems like liver failure, kidney problems, cancer, depression, anxiety attacks, neural disorders etc.
The human body comprises five elements, i.e. Akash, Vayu, Agni, Jala and Prithvi. It is important to maintain these elements in the body. Ayurveda tells about how to live a happy and healthy life. It optimizes our body functions. It is not only about the use of herbs or Aushadhi; it teaches us how to live, what to eat, when to eat, the environment and many more. It is the oldest medicine in the world, believed to remove disease from its roots. People all over the world have started accepting the theory of Ayurveda so that they can fight the disease.
Healthy Lifestyle According to Ayurveda-
The question arises: what is a healthy Lifestyle? A healthy lifestyle is a way through which you have the power to fight disease. It is important to have a healthy lifestyle in our life.
Here are some important points of a healthy Lifestyle-
1. Wake up Early Morning
Waking up before sunrise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. In Ayurveda, it is known as Brahma muhurta. It is a time of 1 hour 36 min before sunrise. At this time you will feel fresh air which helps to calm your mind. All the hormones of the body are activated at this time.
According to Ayurveda, the kapha doshas are dominant at this time, which helps to increase concentration. You will share with your family that studying this time helps students learn and understand easily. So you will have some heaviness and drowsiness. So some medication and yoga at that time.
2. Healthy Diet
A healthy diet is an important factor for a good lifestyle. An improper diet is the reason for more than half of the diseases in the world. The diet of a person depends on their body type. Ayurveda aims to work on Agni or digestive fire.
- Adopting fruits and vegetables in a diet helps to detox the body. Eat some fruit before your breakfast and some salads before your lunch.
- Choose seasonal and fresh vegetables. Having the right food help to keep the digestive fire strong. The nutritional food gets changed into rasa Dhatu and strengthens the immune system of the body.
- Avoids Virudh Aahar ( unhealthy diet), like cold drinks, junk food, and heavy food regularly. Some combinations of food cause serious problems, like eating milk and fish at the same time. It causes skin disease; Mooli or radish with milk, Amala Padarth with milk.
3. Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is used for treating teeth and gums and enhancing clear breathing. It also helps to make joints flexible and remove toxins from the body. In the morning, take one tablespoon of sesame oil in your mouth. Sesame oil is best used for teeth and gums. Swish the oil on both sides of the mouth and continue the process for 15-20 min until the oil becomes white. After that, split it and take warm water.
Exercise helps to maintain a good life. Yoga and exercise help to increase your mind concentration. It maintains fluidity in tissue and lubrication in joints. It also supports the way to detox the body and improve the digestion process, lymphatic flow, etc. In Ayurveda, yoga plays an important role in maintaining a healthy life.
Experts believe that doing yoga in the morning helps to remove all the negativity from the body and balance your body doshas. It is recommended that a person exercise during the Kapha period between 6–10 am.
Also, Watch Our Videos on Secret to a Long and Healthy Life
Massage helps to provide nourishment to all parts of the body. It is known as abhyanga in Ayurveda. According to classical text, it balances vata doshas in the body. You will feel relaxed after having a massage before the bath. It removes toxins substance from the body and increases the level of stamina.
Everyone wants healthy and beautiful skin. This abhyanga therapy helps to maintain your skin and make it glorious. Massage your body for 15-20 minutes every day.
- For vata doshas- 4-5 times a week with sesame, almond and other vata maintaining oil.
- For pitta, doshas- 3-4 times a week using coconut, sunflower and pitta maintaining oil.
- Kapha doshas- 1-2 times a week by Kapha maintaining oil.
6. Drink Hot Water
Due to improper intake of food, Ama or toxins form in the body. This ama floats near the bloodstream, gets settled to various places in the body, and causes disease. Drinking hot water help to flush ama from the body. The gunas of ama are heaviness, dullness, and dampness, and hot water has opposite gunas, which are used as a treatment for ama formation. So sip hot water every day.
7. Proper Sleep
Proper sleep is an important part of the lifestyle. There are three pillars of good health, i.e. Ahara (food), Nidra ( sleep)and brahmacharya ( sexual energy). The balance of these three things helps to maintain a healthy life. According to different samhitas, sleep is due to depression, natural sleep without external imbalance, increased Kapha, mind exhaustion, chronic disease, imbalance or injury in the body.
According to the Ayurvedic clock, it is best to wake up before sunrise and sleep before 10 pm every day. It is important to have a gap between dinner and sleep. The right time to have dinner is after 7 pm. If you are eating late, then take some light food. Do some Foot massage or abhyanga before going to sleep. It helps to balance vata doshas in the body.
Book an Appointment With our Ayurvedic experts to Treat all Health Problems.
Ayurvedic treatment with natural herbs can cure the disease and live a long life. Shuddhi Ayurvedic provides safe and effective treatment for any disease. Book your appointment to get the secrets of a healthy lifestyle. Call us today 8271682716 for an appointment booking and free health consultation.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season