CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease): A Serious Problem Taking Life of Many People Every Year
CKD, serious health issues related to kidney, and it can cause death too. What is CKD? It is a chronic kidney disease in which there is a slow and gradual loss of kidney function that happens over long years. The symptoms do not develop quickly. But if not treated on time, it can cause kidney failure and death too.
The only way for the cure of the CKD problem is the Dialysis and Kidney transplant. But the Kidney transplant does not give a full guarantee of treatment because the kidney that is transplanted does not accept the new body very quickly. And if taken by the body, then again people will have to eat medicines regularly. Let’s dig into the in-depth details of CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) and its treatment in Allopathy and Ayurveda.
What is CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)?
When the ability of the kidney to function slowly decreases for several years, it is called chronic kidney failure or Chronic Kidney Disease. The last stage of this disease is permanent kidney failure. The disease is also known by other names too such as Renal Failure.
Until this disease does not spread well in the body, no one knows about this disease or its symptoms. When the kidney works 75 percent less than its function, then people can sense that they have kidney disease.
Chronic Kidney Disease is a slow-growing disease. Even if one kidney stops working, the other kidney can work normally. Its symptoms do not appear until the disease reaches its peak stage. In this stage, the damage caused by the disease cannot be cured. People will have to choose a kidney transplant in Allopathy.
Kidney disease can also lead to heart and blood vessel disease. The early detection of the disease and its treatment can keep CKD from getting worse. And as said above, the disease if not cured properly or on an early stage then it can lead to kidney failure.
Treatment of CKD
Ayurveda and Allopathy both have the cure for the CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease). But as the disease is very severe one must choose the best treatment for CKD. In Allopathy the treatment of CKD is Dialysis and Kidney Transplant. But sometimes after the Kidney transplant, the body tries to reject the new kidney. It does not accept the new kidney. And here the problems start. You will always go for regular blood tests to check whether the kidney is working properly or not. These chances of rejection of the kidney by the body are more right after the surgery.
But in Ayurveda, there is a perfect cure for CKD. Ayurveda finds the root cause of the diseases. Ayurvedic treatment of CKD does not include the Kidney transplant which means that the CKD patient does not need to transplant the kidney.
Ayurvedic products are free of any side effects and are not like allopathic solutions. Ayurveda cure the disease as well as have an overall effective outcome on the body. The impact of Ayurvedic treatment for kidneys is reliable and permanent. Natural Ayurveda is the best option to cure of all kidney issues.
Some Facts About the CKD
- Detection of the disease on early stage can prevent its progression.
- Heart Disease is the major cause of death for people with CKD.
- Hypertension and CKD are interlinked. Hypertension causes CKD and CKD causes hypertension.
- When protein in urea is present then it means CKD is there.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles