Best Natural Products For Healthy Weight Gain
If you are underweight, you must be searching for the best ways to gain a healthy weight. Right? Although the web is full of such tips and tricks that help you gain extra pounds, not all are healthy ways. Being lean is certainly considered healthy, but the main concern is being underweight. The reasons could be many such as poor nutrition, health concerns, etc. So, when looking to gain a healthy weight, it is vital to opt for the best weight gain natural products. Here Ayurveda steps in.
The holistic approach of Ayurveda helps you to gain weight using natural herbs. In this article, we will read about the Ayurvedic approach of gaining weight along with the benefits of using the best Ayurvedic weight gainer capsules.
When a Person is Considered as Underweight?
BMI or Body Mass Index is a good way to measure if a person is underweight, overweight, or at a healthy weight. BMI, as well as waist circumference, are the most essential tools for screening that estimate the weight status along with potential disease risk. Similarly, BMI that falls under 18.5 is considered as underweight and BMI between 18.5- 24.9 falls under the healthy weight range.
On the other hand, Body Mass Index which is between 25.0 – 29.9 falls within the overweight range, and 30.0 BMI falls within the obese range.
Causes of Being Underweight
There are many reasons why a person is considered underweight. The most common reasons for being underweight are:
- Family History– Some individuals have a naturally low BMI due to physician characteristics running in the families.
Frequent physical activity- Usually, people who engage in high physical activities, including athletes, runners, etc., burn significant amounts of calories. It results in weight loss.
- High metabolism– People with high metabolism do not gain much weight even after eating high-energy foods.
Chronic disease or physical illness- Some diseases can cause vomiting, diarrhea, and regular nausea. So, in such people, gaining weight becomes a hard nut to crack. Besides these, other conditions responsible for being underweight are thyroid, cancer, digestive conditions, and diabetes.
- Poor mental health– Apart from the causes mentioned above, poor mental health can also affect the ability of individuals to eat. The most common mental health issues contributing to anxiety, depression, and eating disorders like bulimia and anorexia.
What are the Best Options to Gain Weight?
When a person is underweight, there are several healthy weight-gain methods they can try. A healthy diet with nutritious calorie-dense food is the most recommended diet that helps one to gain weight. Besides this, there are many ways by which an individual can gain weight. These are:
- Eating whole-grain carbs and high-protein snacks can help a person gain weight. For example, protein bars, pita chips, hummus, peanut butter, and a handful of almonds.
- Eating small meals every day. Sometimes an individual can be underweight as they are unable to tolerate eating large meals. Rather, one should eat small meals throughout the day.
- Add calorie-dense food to your diet is another way to gain weight. For instance, one can put slivered almonds on top of yogurt or cereal, nut butter on whole-grain toast, and chia or sunflower seeds on a soup or salad.
- Ayurvedic weight gainer capsules also help underweight people. It has essential Ayurvedic herbs like Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Yashtimadhu, and more that help individuals gain weight.
Gaining Weight Through Ayurveda
The ancient wellness of Ayurveda can help those seeking the best weight gain natural products. According to Ayurveda, body conditions and health problems depend on the balance of Doshas. If there is an imbalance in doshas, it can affect health adversely. Those who are underweight are due to vitiation in one or more Doshas.
Ayurveda is the best natural treatment process that handles the root cause of the problem rather than focusing on the symptoms. Weight gain through Ayurveda happens by correcting the body’s metabolism that could be affected due to several reasons. Besides the imbalance of doshas, another reason that is responsible is tissue or Dhatu. During food digestion, the nutrients are absorbed into Dhatu. However, if there is any issue in nutrient absorption, it affects metabolism and weight as well.
Lifestyle changes to gain weight fast with Ayurveda
The first thing you need to do is find out the imbalanced doshas and correct them. You can do that by using herbal supplements like ayurvedic weight gainer capsules and therapies. Your Ayurvedic practitioner can help you understand the dosha imbalance and determine the herbs to balance those doshas. Improving metabolism is the major aspect to gain weight as it improves digestion. So, in Ayurveda, it can be achieved by adding Ghee or Ghritham to the diet that improves nutrients absorption and kindles the digestive fire by the Dhatus (tissue). For weight gain, Ayurveda offers herbal supplements that ensure nourishes of the body and help in building muscles and fats.
Shuddhi Ayurveda Weight Gain Package
If you are looking for the best weight gain natural products, Shuddhi Ayurveda presents the ‘Shuddhi Weight Gain Package.’ It contains Relivion Powder, Dr. Immune tablets, 32 Herbs Tea, and Divya Put on capsules. Natural Ayurvedic herbs for weight gain under the supervision of Ayurvedic experts, the package helps in increasing mass, weight while decreasing blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Besides this, the Shuddhi weight gain package helps treat intestinal problems, maintains vitality, and is helpful in anxiety, infections, epilepsy, and sleeplessness.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season