Natural and Ayurvedic Herbs for Weight Gain
Ayurvedic herbs for weight gain are essential because short height and being underweight or lean means less confidence and a weak personality. Are you getting tired of hearing how to lose weight instead when you want to put on some kilos of weight? It happens with you several times that you google it and get more results on losing weight than how to gain weight accurately. So here I am to give you good news that In Ayurveda, there is a possibility of weight gain in a healthy and balanced way with natural herbs and some healthy practices that are based on Ayurvedic guidelines.
So forget that every effort that you have tried to put on weight like overeating, consumption of sugar-containing food items.
According to Ayurveda’s view, you have to know the dominant dosha of your body. Because underweight problems mainly occur in the Vata and pitta dominating body. Because the health problem develops due to imbalance in the body’s three doshas, Ayurveda’s main aim is to keep balance in the three doshas and protect you from various health problems.
Vata dosha dominating the body is vulnerable to remaining underweight. This body metabolism rate is high, and people will not gain healthy weight and stay thin and lean. In Pitta dosha’s dominating body, they lose weight due to unhealthy diet intake and stress.
Ayurvedic herbs for weight gain help maintain the balance between three doshas and improve the digestion and absorption process.
Ayurvedic Treatment For being underweight: To treat Any health issues, Ayurveda focuses on a healthy lifestyle, nutritious diet, detoxification, boost the immune system, and practicing yoga and meditation.
Healthy Lifestyle, and Healthy Diet:
Healthy Tips Suggested By Ayurveda To Gain Weight In Healthy And Right way: The imbalance in the body doshas happens due to unhealthy life standards, unhealthy diet, low immunity, and lack of exercise, and excessive use of chemical-based supplements or treatments for weight gain and to treat other health problems. But you can stay healthy or gain weight by following these health tips.
- Include plant-based diets, like soybeans, fresh fruits, green vegetables, fruit juice, and vegetable smoothies in your meal. Avoid full juice to gain weight healthily.
- Avoid intake of Non-vegetarian food., Avoid alcoholism and cigarette smoking. Includes rice, black gram, beans, ghee, and wheat in your daily diet plan
- Add some natural spices like black pepper, ginger, cumin, carom seeds, turmeric, Choti Elaichi, Badi Elaichi, Long, Saunf in your food to improve your appetite.
- Complete your sleep hours at least 7-8 hours. Avoid interruptions like using mobile, watching Tv, etc., before going to bed during sleeping time.
- Eat and enjoy your food in a noise-free place.
- Eat your meal at average speed because too fast and too slow eating affects your metabolism and lowers the body’s nutrients absorption.
- Avoid drinking water 30 minutes before going to have food and after having a meal.
- Massage your body with sesame oil to strengthen your muscles and bones. It helps in improving the whole body’s blood circulation.
- Stay always hydrated to keep your body toxins free.
2. Yoga And Meditation: Yoga and Meditation play a vital role in gaining weight naturally. Yoga and meditation calm your mind and manage your stress level to balance three doshas of the body. Pranayam is an essential step to remove the harmful toxins from the body responsible for disturbing the balance between three doshas.
3. Detoxification Or Panchakarma Therapy: In Ayurveda, for every disease treatment, detoxification is a must. To get the best results of Ayurvedic Treatment. The use of Ayurvedic herbs for weight gain In Ayurveda helps in detoxifying the body and inhibits fat deposition.
4. Natural Herbs: Numerous kinds of spices and herbs are useful to prepare Ayurvedic treatment for weight gain.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha Is a natural nourishing herb that nourishes body cells and is a good sleep inducer. It also helps in balancing the hormones in the body and excretes toxins from the body.
- Mulethi: Low immunity is a responsible factor behind weight loss. Mulethi has medicinal properties that boost your immune system. It protects the lining of alimentary canals to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Shatavari: Shatavari is a harmonious and pure herb in nature to calm your mind and reduce tension and stress. It nourishes body cells and provides strength. It keeps your entire body hydrated, improves digestion, and boosts the immune system.
- Triphala: Triphala is beneficial to improve digestion and to flushes out the toxins from the body.
Cumin: Cumin relieves you from bloating, gas, and acidity problems.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the precious herbs in Ayurveda with its medicinal properties. It helps in balancing the body doshas and protects you from further health complications.
- Cardamom: Cardamom is an antioxidant-rich herb in Ayurveda that helps to balance Vata and pitta dosha domination.
- Alfalfa: This natural flowering plant consumption makes your body healthy and strong. It improves your metabolism and enhances healthy weight gain. This plant is one of the best Ayurvedic herbs for weight gain.
- Custard Apple: This boosts the immune system and strengthens your bones and muscles.
The best weight gainer Ayurvedic supplement is made from a combination of different types of herbs like ashwagandha, TurmericTurmeric, Kesar, Shatavari, Sphatika Bhasma, Naag Bhasma, Naag Kesar, Long Pepper, red Chandan, white Chandan, Laung, Ginger, Dalchini, Brahmi, Tulsi, Amla, Harad, Binaksha, Stinging Nettle, Guggul, Mulethi, Arjuna, Adoosa, Carom Seeds, Saunf, Muesli, Majeeth, Sanai, Sarfoka, Green Tea, Bael Pata, Tej Pata, Neem Patra, Jatamansi, Pudina, Punarnava, and Pan Ki Jad, etc.
For you to gain weight healthily, Shuddhi Ayurveda prepared weight gain with natural herbs. Weight gain pack by Shuddhi Ayurveda is one of the original herbal Ayurvedic treatments for weight gain. You can visit our Shuddhi clinic if you want a doctor consultation for your other health issue.
We have 150 plus Ayurvedic clinics in PAN India, where an expert Ayurvedic doctor does a checkup by examining your tongue and pulse to diagnose your health problem. However, you can get free health counseling regarding your health problem through a direct call to our health counselor.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season