What are Hemoglobin Tablets Used for?
Do you have a low hemoglobin count (anemia)? Are you looking for the best ways to increase it? If yes, hemoglobin tablets have got you covered! Hemoglobin is basically a protein present in your red blood cells. It carries oxygen to the rest of the body and transports carbon dioxide out of your cells and to your lungs to be exhaled. According to Mayo Clinic Reports, low hemoglobin counts are below 13.5 grams/deciliter in men and 12 grams/deciliter in women. If you have a low HB count, you can opt for various treatments and remedies including hemoglobin tablets. These tablets are really effective to raise your HB count. However, before you start taking them for low hemoglobin treatment, there are a few aspects that you need to consider. Let’s throw some light on it.
Causes of Low Hemoglobin
Low hemoglobin levels can be caused due to several reasons. These are:
- Liver problems
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney and lung disease
- sickle cell anemia
Moreover, in some people, it may be caused without any underlying cause.
Symptoms of Low Hemoglobin
The signs and symptoms of low hemoglobin can be mild, so they do not even get noticed sometimes. When your blood cells decrease, the symptoms become visible. Depending on the low hemoglobin cause, common symptoms may include:
- Unusual or fast heartbeats
- Lightheadedness, feeling like passing out, or dizziness
- Pain in chest, joints, belly, and bones.
- The problem in children’s and teens growth
- Cold feet and hands
- Weakness and tiredness
- Shortness of breath.
Low Hemoglobin Treatment in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, low hemoglobin (anemia) is known as Pandutya, which refers to whitish coloration. As low hemoglobin is characterized by a whitish eye, nails, and tint on the skin, it is known as Pandurog in Ayurveda. It can be usually caused by weak digestive fire, loss of blood, and a non-nutritious diet. Ayurveda says pandurog occurs when there are disturbances of vital energies in one’s body. In this condition, the skin appears yellow or pale while. This is because rakta dhatu and rasa maintain the texture of the skin while the texture is maintained by mamsa dhatu.
Ayurveda links anemia especially with Pitta imbalance, which is one of the three doshas. Due to the sharp and hot qualities of Pitta, digestion is impaired. The sequential nourishment and dhatuagi of rakta, mamsa, meda, and rasa are responsible for poor quality tissue. So, the primary step in Ayurveda to correct anemia is to balance pitta and heal the digestion.
Also, low hemoglobin accompanies liver diseases like jaundice. However, it can be due to aggravation of Vata or kapha. Kapha low hemoglobin is linked with stagnation, with too much mucus that contributes to blood thinning and prevents normal digestion. Vata low hemoglobin is caused due to improper tissue feeding.
Types of Low Hemoglobin (Anemia)
Vatika Pandu- This type includes skin and eyes dryness, black discoloration, burning sensation, giddiness, and tremors.
Paittika Pandu- It includes symptoms like yellow discoloration of urine, eyes, and skin. Fever, thirst, dark yellow discoloration of body parts, and diarrhea.
Kaphaja Pandu- The signs of this pandu include nausea, laziness, drowsiness, edema, and heaviness in body parts.
Tridosja Pandu- It includes blended features of the above three types of low hemoglobin.
Mrittika Bhaksgana Pandu- The symptoms of this anemia type include fatigue, loss of libido, luster, swelling in the foot, chin, and under eyes, dryness, indigestion, and blood in the stool.
Hemoglobin Tablets for Low Hemoglobin Treatment
Many people increase their hemoglobin levels with supplements, hemoglobin tablets, and dietary changes. Make sure to talk to your doctor to understand the right dosage. If hemoglobin stays low, an individual might need further treatment like a blood transfusion. If you are seeking the best and most effective Ayurvedic low hemoglobin treatment, Shuddhi Ayurveda has got you covered! Shuddhi Divya FE package contains 20 capsules that are quite effective for increasing hemoglobin count in the body.
The Ayurvedic treatment is focused on restoring the balance between three doshas- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. In order to treat low hemoglobin, you need nutritious foods, including spices and herbs, to restore the blood. Taking required iron is important through food with the right herbs to improve digestion. The reason is that iron food suppresses the digestive fire. Besides this, cleansing herbs and laxatives are also suggested to relieve too much bole through the small intestine and liver stimulation.
Benefits of Hemoglobin Tablets by Shuddhi Ayurveda
Shuddhi Divya FE package offers a wide range of benefits other than just raising your hemoglobin levels. The major benefits of hemoglobin tablets are:
- It helps increasing Red blood cell count in the blood
- Improves hemoglobin level
- Make your body active while strengthening it.
- It eliminates weakness and makes your body healthy
- Prevents anemia and iron deficiency
- Increase blood circulation in the brain and body
Dietary Guidelines to Treat Low Hemoglobin
Along with taking hemoglobin tablets by Shuddhi Ayurveda, it is important to look for a healthy diet for consumption. The following are the dietary guidelines you should follow when you are anemic.
- Increase intake of iron sources such as beets, spinach, legumes, beets, and raisins.
- Include foods that increase energy and strength such as almonds, tofu, grapes, dates, pumpkin seeds, and honey.
- Avoid foods that are spicy, salty, and sour.
- Avoid foods like mustard, pickles, and bitter gourd,
- Say no to alcohol.
Along with following the dietary guidelines for Low Hemoglobin Treatment, make sure to avoid too much exercise, emotions of jealousy and anger, and excessive sexual indulgence. All these are responsible for aggravating pitta dosha.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles