How to Increase Hemoglobin?
Are you a Human?
Well, you are reading this blog, then, of course, you are human. So today, we will talk about one of the most crucial things how to increase hemoglobin in the human body.
But before that, I would like to know your thoughts on the hemoglobin in the human body.
How Important is Hemoglobin in Our Body?
Most of you will say, hemoglobin is extremely important in our body and will not have any robust proof to support this statement.
In this post, we are going to do that only. Hemoglobin is indeed important in the human body, but we will get deeper into this statement to know how important.
What is Hemoglobin?
Most people think that blood is considered as hemoglobin, but the reality is hemoglobin is the crucial protein present in red blood cells. Hemoglobin is the main carrier of oxygen from the lungs to every tissue in your body.
Not only that, but it also helps you in bringing carbon dioxide from tissues back to your lungs. Within hemoglobin, there are important irons because you can notice the red color in our blood.
Hemoglobin Measurement Methods:
You all must be aware that there are certain limits up to which hemoglobin should be available in our bodies. If our body doesn’t have a certain amount, then our body would not be able to work properly, we will face fatigue, unwellness, shortness of breath, and more.
Hence, we need to make sure that a certain level of hemoglobin is present in our body for optimum body functioning.
But how can we measure hemoglobin in our bodies? Although there are many hemoglobin measuring tests out there in the market, the basic formulation of automated tests is that the red blood cells are broken down in a solution. Then, right after that, it’s kept in direct contact with light.
It’s noticed how much light is being absorbed by the solution, and based on that information, hemoglobin in your body is measured.
Let us have a look at the normal level of hemoglobin in our body based on our age:
- New born: 21 gm/dl
- One week: 17 gm/dl
- One month: 14 gm/dl
- Child: 13 gm/dl
- Male: 16 gm/dl
- Female: 15 gm/dl
- Aged male: 14 gm/dl
- Aged female: 13 gm/dl
There are plenty of ways to figure out hemoglobin present in our body, but the major processing behind measurement is the same. Moreover, maintaining a normal level of hemoglobin is extremely important and we are going to share a few tips for that in the coming sections.
There are several importance of hemoglobin in the human body. Let us have a look at them:
- The first and biggest importance of hemoglobin in the human body is that it helps you a lot in bringing oxygen from the lungs to every tissue of your body. But, along with that, it also takes carbon dioxide from every tissue to your lungs.
- As we have already discussed that hemoglobin consists of the important iron in our body, that is the major reason that 60% of iron our body requires is fulfilled with the help of hemoglobin in our body.
- So if, in any case, our hemoglobin decreases, then your body will not be able to get the right amount of iron. Not only that, but these important irons in hemoglobin are also responsible for the red color in our blood.
What Does a High Hemoglobin Level Mean?
There are some people out there whose body asks for higher hemoglobin levels to survive. Do you think this is normal or something bad?
Let’s figure this out in this section:
- Usually, it is noticed that those who live in high-altitude areas or smoke are the ones who require higher hemoglobin levels in their body to carry forward all the processes. If you face some advanced lung disease, it is one of the major reasons your body is asking for a higher hemoglobin level in your body.
- If you are having a certain amount of tumors or a disorder of the bone marrow, then there are chances that you can face high hemoglobin level issues in your body.
Most people think that if our body asks for higher hemoglobin levels, then normal is completely fine. But that’s not the truth; if your body asks for higher hemoglobin levels, you might be facing some serious health issue.
- One of the best ways to increase your hemoglobin level is with the help of the Shuddhi Divya FE package, which can enhance your hemoglobin level within no time. This package doesn’t only help in increasing hemoglobin but also works on your RBCs count.
- The next method is to increase your iron intake. There are a few food items like meat, fish, soy products, broccoli, and more, with the help of increasing the iron intake. Hence it will positively affect your hemoglobin amount.
- You can work on increasing or maximizing your iron absorption. For example, you can eat more carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, and more for better iron absorption in your body.
This was all about a few natural ways to increase the level of hemoglobin in your body.
Hemoglobin is extremely important for the survival of a human, and in this post, we have discussed several things about it. Along with that, we also had a look at the Shuddhi Divya FE package that can help you increase hemoglobin levels in your body.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season