Understanding the Concept of Ayurveda for immunity
Ayurveda is the traditional medicine system with a huge potential in curative and preventing healthcare.. A good immune system is essential in order to keep infections aside, especially during the Coronavirus pandemic, it is vital to take measures to stay fit and healthy. Ayurveda offers both curative and preventive alternative medicine systems. It suggests some of the best and effective spices, techniques, and herbs to boost immunity. From turmeric, nasya, oil pulling therapy, and more, Ayurveda offers everything required to increase immunity.
Signs of Weakened Immune System
Although maintaining a healthy weight, getting sufficient sleep, and eating nutritious foods are healthy for the immune system, it is important to understand the early signs of a weakened immune system.
- High-stress level
- Always have cold
- Frequent infections
- Feel tired all the times
- When your body is unable to fight invading viruses and germs, you fall sicker often.
- Suffer from respiratory infections, fungal infections, and skin infections.
- Weak digestive system, anxiety, delay in wound healing, and fatigue.
A complete blood profile test can help you test the immune system by measuring the total White Blood Cells count, which is also responsible for fighting pathogens.
Subsystems of Immune System
Basically, there are two subsystems in the immune system. One is known as the innate, and the other is known as the adaptive immune system. Now, both of these are closely associated with each other and work together when any harmful substance or germ triggers an immune response. The innate immune system, also known as the non-specific immune system, provides a basic defense against harmful substances and germs. It fights harmful substances and germs entering the body through the digestive system or the skin.
On the other hand, adaptively the immune system makes antibodies and then uses them to fight specific germs that the body has come into contact with previously. This is also known as a specific immune response. Because this type of immune system adapts and learns constantly, the body also fights viruses or bacterias over time.
Ras Raktsapt Dhatu Concept
In Ayurveda, Dhatus are the structural component in the body. Basically, there are seven types of Dhatus. These are muscle, fat, plasma, bone, reproductive fluid, and bone marrow.
If there is any increase or decrease in them, it means there are some nutritional or metabolic disorders. When there is an increase in quantity, it leads to metabolic disorders, and if there is a decrease, it lowers immunity.
Benefits of Ayurveda for Immunity
The main emphasis of Ayurveda is enhancing the overall natural resistance of the body to the disease-causing agents. Immunity in Ayurveda is understood as Sahajabala or kalajabala. However, when it comes to strengthening immunity in Ayurveda, these are – following Dincharya (Daily regime) and rutucharya (seasonal regime). Besides this, the interventions include certain immunomodulators (rasayana) and therapeutic cleaning procedures (Panchakarma).
When it comes to the choice of Ayurvedic therapeutic practices and agents, these are based on characteristics like Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, which are dosha Prakriti types.
Luckily, there are many Ayurvedic herbs for immunity, including Guduchi, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and more. Even according to some studies, Ashwagandha may be effective in improving host immunity by modulating the major targets of COVID-19. It offers several effects in inflammatory conditions by restoring immune homeostasis. Let’s talk about these Ayurvedic herbs that can enhance immunity in detail.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Immunity
In Ayurveda, immunity is called Ojas is called immunity in Ayurveda. When your body gets sufficient nourishment, your Ojas becomes healthy that helps you stay healthy. You need to take a balanced diet in order to get the essential nutrients. Besides a good diet, there are some immune-boosting herbs that you should add to your balanced diet. These are:
- Ashwagandha – This Ayurvedic herb helps in boosting immune cells. It also helps in reducing stress by managing cortisol (stress hormone) production in the body.
- Turmeric- This herb not only boosts immunity but also contains healing properties. The yellow element in turmeric known as curcumin has properties that help in stabilizing the immune system. It benefits those with chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, arthritis, etc.
- Giloy- This herb acts as a blood purifier because of its antioxidant properties. It is also helpful in digestion and fighting disease-causing bacteria. Giloy is also one of the greatest Ayurvedic herbs for immunity. Moreover, it is also beneficial for diabetes as it aids in managing blood glucose.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry- It is one of the best and richest sources of vitamin C. Moreover, it is also quite effective in enhancing the immune system.
- Ginger (Adrak)- Ginger is known as Vishawa Aushadh in Ayurveda. The juice of Adrak is used to cure many disorders and is also a great immunity booster. Besides boosting immunity, it is also useful as an antidote to nausea.
- Holy basil (Tulsi) – In Indian culture, this herb has a strong spiritual significance, and therefore, it is known as Holy basil. It comes with purifying properties that help fight fever, infections, and respiratory diseases.
Some other Ayurvedic herbs for immunity are Amalaki, Guduchi, and Yasthimadhu.
Shuddhi Ayurveda Remedies for Boosting Immunity
Shuddhi Ayurveda offers a special Shudhi Immunity pack that helps in increasing the body’s immunity. It contains Dr Immune tablets, Ayur AP, and 32 herbs tea. All these three ingredients not only boost immunity but are also helpful for protecting the body from various diseases and viruses attacks. Besides this, the Shuddhi Immunity pack also works well in improving metabolism, protects the body from infections, helps in body detoxification, and increases the vigor of the body.
Besides this, Shuddhi Ayurveda Shuddhi Divya Sanjeevani – Anti-Viral capsules are also one of the most effective remedies for boosting immunity, fighting against germs, treating asthma, and any kind of infections.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles