All activities of the human body are controlled extensively by a sophisticated and intricate system of nerves called the nervous system. The shifting of our hand’s feet, skin sensations, touch, turning the head in different directions, joint movement, muscular contractions, speech, sense of smell, sight, walking, sitting, talking, smelling, blinking, touching, and thought processes, just about anything that we do, is not possible if this complex nervous system is not in proper working order.
You may be astonished but there are many involuntary bodily functions that are constantly taking place in our body that we are unaware of such as digestion, respiration, etc. These are not possible without a sound and well-tunes network of nerves. “The nerves rule the body” is rightly said, isn’t it?
Can you imagine the havoc that can be caused if the nervous system becomes immobile or weak? What happens if neuropathy or nervous weakness takes over the body’s reactions? Nervous weakness may be a temporary or permanent health condition that may be a result of a:
- Structural Defect
- Impaired Blood Flow
- Congenital Defects
- Autoimmune Disorders
Nervous weakness is common if the nerve responses are not perfect.
There may be various reasons why a patient complains of nervous weakness and these include:
- An inflammation or compression in the nerves.
- The nerve cells develop malignant tumors.
- Nerve impulses may get disrupted because of high toxin levels.
- Nerve damage could be because of trauma or infection in the body.
- An unhealthy lifestyle or poor diet can disturb the general working of the body and compromise the immune system responses leading to nervous weakness. It is extremely important to consume a diet enriched with proper nutrients.
- We need to be careful every stage of the way but there are certain times when we are taken over by chronic stress or nerve infections.
- There is nothing much that you can do if the nervous weakness is a result of a congenital issue. Degenerated nerves and genetic abnormalities are a condition we are born with but at times our vulnerable human body cannot combat an attack by parasites, bacteria, or viruses and this may lead to nerve damage in some cases.
- Medications are chemically created and can be very harmful to the body because they can alter nerve function over time, so isn’t it better to resort to the herbal-based safe Ayurvedic medicines for nervous weakness?
The brain and nervous system that are performing sluggishly can be toned up with the assistance of herbal extracts. Nerve related medicines based on natural resources and herbs are specially formulated to benefit the nervous system. The Ayurvedic medicines for nervous weakness soothe and support the agitated mind. These concoctions in the form of tablets, capsules, tea, powder, etc are created after an extensive study of the human body and basic qualities of herbal extracts like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, and other medicinal herbs, which promote the strengthening of nerves.
Ayurveda nervous weakness treatment has shown that a lot of health complications related to the nerves such as schizophrenia, stokes, depression, and Parkinson’s disease and other nervous weaknesses have shown an immense improvement with available at www.shuddhi.com or the Divya Upchar clinics:
Brain Tone Capsules:
If you want to improve your learning and memory, then you need to sharpen your mind with brain tone capsules. These memory-boosting capsules contain Brahmi, Yashti Madhu, and Acorus Calamus that have an amazing ability to deal with stress and anxiety. Many people suffering from the dreaded forgetfulness disorder “Alzeihmer’s” have also shown immense improvement after taking the Brain Tone capsules that are an integral part of Ayurvedic medicines for nervous weakness.
Brain Tone Powder:
Disturbed by persistent headaches because of a sluggish brain function or facing constant stress and anxiety? Are you caught in the throes of emotional upheaval and nervous tension? Experts at Shuddhi.com recommend Brain Tone Powder which boosts the mind’s capacity, deals with depression, improves blood circulation, and even has the capability of dealing with Brain tumor cells. If you need to discuss further your nerve weakness issues just head to the nearest Divya Upchar clinic and get a free consultation.
- Improve brain functioning with the Divya Jeevan Vati offered by the Divya Upchar clinics. Not only will you start feeling confident but your blood pressure will also improve dramatically!
Cell Rejuvenator Powder:
The body works incessantly day and night and keeps collecting more and more toxins in the process. We need to get rid of these toxins as they harm the body. The churn mixture of Muesli, Shatavri, and Nag Keshar in the Cell rejuvenator powder deals with the nutritional supplementation to the brain and body and also removes toxins. Not only does this ayurvedic remedy improve and rejuvenate cells, but this fiber-rich powder also deals effectively with diabetes, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- We all enjoy a cup of hot tea to awaken our senses. It’s time to introduce the detoxifying Divya Amrit Ras to our daily routine so that our body mind and soul stay rejuvenated and revitalized. This herbal infusion containing almost 32 herbs improves metabolism, balances the body, and even helps a person stay young and fresh. This caffeine-free Divya Amrit Ras contains essential vitamins and herbal extracts that keep the body detoxified and the teeth, mind, bones, muscles, and skin healthy. To improve the immune system and increase the metabolic activity of your body with this herbal tea.