Ayurvedic Herbs For Anxiety And Depression
Ayurveda is the oldest traditional method of using natural remedies to treat various psychiatric disorders. According to the Ayurvedic system of healing, multiple Ayurvedic Herbs for anxiety and depression are beneficial.
Ayurvedic is India’s ancient healing system that addresses various diseases that you still deal with today for thousands of years. Ayurveda not only deals with your body related issues but it also deals with problems that arise within your mind and spirit.
There Are Three Types Of Mental Disorders
Let us discuss some points based on Ayurveda regarding the three types of mental disorders that many of you are experiencing in your present time.
From Past Predisposition
The weak spaces in your body are caused by past illness, family history, genetic predisposition, and any injury. These weakened areas in your body cause abnormal toxins collection in the body and imbalance the body dosha. The imbalance of dosha makes you prone to get mental disorders such as anxiety and depression.
A family history with stress, anxiety, and depression increases your risk of getting these mental problems. In Ayurveda, it is believed that genetic predisposition causes these diseases in you. Still, your parents’ lifestyle and diet are also one of the leading causes of inheritance. If your family’s eating habits are not healthy, you are more likely not to eat a good diet. Ayurvedic herbs for anxiety and depression help in strengthening your neurons and reduce stress and manage depression.
Connection of Brain with Your Gut:
In Ayurveda, it is believed that a healthy gut keeps you always healthy and fit. If something went wrong with your gut, it makes you vulnerable to get various health problems.
As you all know, the brain is a master of the body, and when you feel nervous, you think something is crawling in your stomach, and when you are stressed, you may feel nausea or vomiting. It is just the same as how your feeling affects your Gut; your Gut also shows an impact on your brain function.
If you eat a nutritious diet, it will affect your Gut and make you prone to various health problems, causing stress and depression.
From both the above-mentioned issues or factors, only Ayurveda can save you from them and make your body healthy and fit.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Mental Disorders(Anxiety, Stress, and Depression):
Ayurveda is a natural healing treatment to treat the various mental diseases without worsening your health conditions. As you already know, mental problems take birth in your heavenly body due to excessive toxins buildup because of practicing an unhealthy lifestyle and a harmful diet intake. Ayurvedic Herbs for anxiety and depression, Ayurveda uses different methods to eliminate these problems from your body. The practices of Ayurveda to remove toxins from the body includes,
- Healthy diet plan
- Lifestyle modification
- Yoga and meditation
- Detoxification or Panchakarma therapy
- Use of natural herbs
Healthy Lifestyle And Diet Plan:
To stay away from stress, you have to make your diet well balanced and healthy. Because an unhealthy gut and undisciplined lifestyle affects the function of the brain and causes anxiety and depression. There are some crucial steps that you have to keep in mind to stay healthy,
- Avoid intake of high sugar-containing food.
- Avoid fast food or junk food such as french fries, burgers, and noodles, etc.
- Stop having prepackaged food items.
- Avoid using refined vegetable soil and refined carbohydrates.
- Stop alcohol intake.
- Avoid having processed meat and other animal-based food proteins.
- Use olive oil, avocado oil, and ghee for your healthy cooking.
- Eat a fiber-rich diet regularly.
- Add some fresh fruits, nuts, berries, seeds, and green leafy vegetables in your daily meal menu.
- Take enough rest and sleep to relax your mind.
- Use diversional therapy to manage your stress.
Yoga And Deep Breathing Exercise:
Yoga and meditation play an essential role in relieving stress. Practicing yoga and meditation improves concentration and memory. Here are some yoga asanas (Padanghusthasna, Dhanurasanas, and Bitilasna), pranayama (Anulom Vilom, Bhramari, and Kapalbhati) that can reduce your stress and anxiety.
Detoxification or Panchakarma therapy:
Detoxification is vital in Ayurvedic treatment for anxiety and depression. These various steps are performed using Ayurvedic herbs to remove the toxins from the body through your alimentary canal. Detoxification steps are,
- Purvakarama (snehan, Swedana)
- Panchakarma( Virechana, Raktamokshan, Nasya, Basti)
Use of Ayurvedic Herbs:
Ayurvedic Herbs for anxiety and depression are significant steps to protect yourself from further complications. The use of natural herbs for your problem makes your life chaos free and happy. Letus go through with natural herbs used in the treatment of mental disorders.
Passionflower: Passionflower is a natural flower herb to treat anxiety. Passionflower contains various active compounds such as flavonoids and alkaloids, and because of that, it can reduce your stress and anxiety and prevent depression.
Mandukparni: It is also known as Brahmi. It is a tremendous brain tonic. It has adaptogenic properties because of that it relaxes your mind and prevents anxiety and depression. Its help in purification of your blood and is also a useful sleep inducer herb.
Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea contains antioxidants; it protects your brain cells from free radicals. Chamomile tea consumption keeps your mind fresh, relaxed, and anxiety-free.
Kava Kava: Kava Kava is a natural herb that strengthens your neurons and reduces stress and anxiety.
Some Other Herbs For Anxiety and Depression
Ayurvedic Herbs for anxiety and depression also involve some other herbs such as Ginkgo Biloba, Valerian, Ashwagandha, and Ginger. Suppose you made up your mind to adopt the Ayurvedic treatment for your health issues. For you, Shuddhi Ayurveda made an Ayurvedic Brain nervous system care pack. If your problem is severe, you can visit the Shuddhi clinic and get a health consultation from an expert Ayurvedic doctor. However, if you have no option to see a doctor in the clinic, you can call Shuddhi Ayurveda’s health experts to get free health advice regarding your mental health-related issues.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season