Find Out How Ayurveda Works for Dengue?
In India, a large number of the population have their belief in Ayurveda. They tend to treat all the health ailments through Ayurveda. Similarly, Ayurvedic treatment for dengue is the most effective and successful way to treat dengue fever naturally and quickly. Home remedies for dengue fever, malaria fever, and all kinds of virus infections. Ayurveda is the only medicine method that does not cause any side effects.
Generally, the treatment of dengue fever by allopathy has drastic side effects and it is always better to treat such fatal diseases with Ayurveda because dengue Ayurvedic treatment is completely natural and safe. It not only helps the body to fight against this deadly virus but also helps in recovery from its sickness. Dengue fever is often called bone-breaking fever because severe body ache is a major symptom of this viral fever. When not treated within a particular time this viral infection can be fatal. Dengue virus directly affects the blood platelet count and causes a sudden low in the number.
What causes dengue fever?
Mosquitos are the sole culprit in the spreading of this deadly virus along with malaria which is also a major virus infection that the world has faced. Hundreds of thousands die with these viruses every year around the globe especially in tropical and subtropical areas where mosquitoes are found in large densities. A single bite of a dengue carrier mosquito can inject this virus into the healthy human body and make it infectious right away.
Many pharmaceuticals have developed so many medicines for dengue and malaria but Dengue Ayurvedic Treatment is the most dependable and quickly affecting between them, as it has been developed thousands of years back when ancient doctors were able to treat this fatal fever successfully with Ayurvedic medicines. Ayurveda can provide a complete cure for this viral infection.
Home remedies of dengue fever
Several very effective home remedies can help in treating and eliminating the dengue virus. Both home remedies and dietary supplements can help in curing the disease along with Ayurvedic treatment. Most of the home remedies are very simple and easy to use.
- Pomegranate: Drink pomegranate juice. It can help in maintaining the essential energy level and provides vital vitamins and nutrition to the body while infection. Pomegranate can help in maintaining blood hemoglobin.
- Papaya Leaf Juice: It improves overall stomach health. It clears the stomach and regulates digestion. Promotes metabolism and aids the digestive system. Provides relief from bloating and gas. Papaya leaves juice can also increase the platelets of blood and it is a helping factor to recover from dengue infection.
- Coconut water: Due to excessive vomiting and diarrhea, dengue can cause serious dehydration to the patient. Here coconut water can fulfill the requirement of water and hydrates the body and it’s also rich in electrolytes which gives instant energy to the patient.
- Turmeric: It is considered a medicine around the whole world because of its antibiotic properties. It’s a significant food item to take during the recovery from dengue infection.
- Orange: Orange is an elixir during dengue infection, it is rich in vitamin c and antioxidants can help in fighting and eliminating the dengue virus.
- Spinach: Spinach is rich in iron and helps in increasing the blood platelets count. Omega 3 fatty acids present in spinach improve the immune system to great extent.
- Kiwi Fruit: Kiwi fruit’s richness in vitamin A and E along with potassium makes it a perfect fruit for dengue patients. Eating kiwi fruit during or post dengue can inject energy and boosts immunity and it also increases the red blood cell in the body.
- Basil leaves: Chew fresh basil leaves on an empty stomach, which can boost immunity and therefore is very helpful in fighting against the dengue virus.
- Drink sufficient water: Finally, one of the most important home remedies among all is to drink sufficient water and stay hydrated, this can help in maintaining the vitals of the body during infection.
Parallel to dengue Ayurvedic treatment these home remedies can produce extremely positive results. Home remedies of dengue infection boost rapid recovery and provide overall health advancement to the patient of dengue infection. And as we all know that protection is better than cure so try to protect yourself and your family from mosquito biting. Don’t visit mosquito-affected areas, use mosquito repellents at home, and do not let mosquitoes breed around your surroundings.
Shuddhi Vish Har Ras … A complete cure from Dengue and Malaria
Possibly the best and most effective dengue Ayurvedic treatment available is Shuddi vish har ras. There are many advantages to taking this Ayurvedic treatment as it provides a complete cure for both dengue and malaria. It provides fast symptomatic relief and cures the infection in a very natural way by eliminating the infection from the root.
Shuddhi vish har ras is an all-in-one viral infection curing tonic. It protects you from getting infected, boosts immunity, and promotes heart health. Shuddhi vish har ras also helps in increasing the blood platelet count. Also, it gives instant relief from severe headaches. It treats fever instantly and does not let the body temperature rise again.
There are so many other advantages of taking this Shuddhi vish har ras that purifies the blood. And yes, it is the Best Ayurvedic Medicine (Remedy) for Dengue and malaria fever.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season