Ayurvedic Remedy For Gallbladder Stone
Many people turn to use ayurvedic remedy for gallbladder stone, instead of surgery and allopathy medicines to resolve the gallstone problem. Ayurveda is a reliable and safe method to remove the gall stone without any harm. Gallstones are hardened mass collected in the gallbladder and affect the liver and other vital organs’ functions. There is no other alternative in the Modern Health care system than gallbladder removal to eliminate gallstone. Hence in Ayurveda, natural remedies for Gallbladder stones are used to remove without any surgery. Before the in-depth study of Ayurvedic treatment for gallstone, it is crucial to know about gall bladder stone.
What is the Gallbladder Stone?
Gallstones are small particles of bile and cholesterol that accumulate in the gallbladder and turn to the hard stone form.
Gallbladder Stones are Mainly of two types
- Pigment Gallstone
- Cholesterol gallstone
Causes of Gallstone Formation
An unhealthy diet entails an undisciplined lifestyle that leads to the formation of gallstone in the body. However, you can get rid of this chronic health by making some healthy changes in your lifestyle. Here are some factors that cause gallstone formation.
1. Improper gallbladder emptying
When the gallbladder loses its complete emptying capability, the bile starts accumulating in the gallbladder and leads to gallstone formation.
2. Increased level of bilirubin in bile
Gall stone forms in the gallbladder due to an increased level of bilirubin in the bile. Bilirubin is produced in the body during red blood corpuscles breakdown. Several diseases cause excessive bilirubin production in the body, such as liver cirrhosis and certain blood-related disorders.
3. Increase in cholesterol in bile
Usually, the liver excretes cholesterol, and bile dissolves it with its chemicals. But when bile fails, cholesterol sedimentation starts in the gallbladder.
Symptoms of gallbladder stone
- Intensifying pain in the upper quadrant of the abdomen
- Pain in the right shoulder
- Back pain between your shoulder blades
- Nausea and vomiting
- Gray stool color
How to eliminate the gall stones from the body naturally?
Ayurveda is the oldest traditional method of resolving gall bladder stone problems. Here is a list of Ayurvedic remedies for gallbladder stone. However, they help in the removal of gallstone and prevent repeat formation.
1. Gallbladder cleansing
In Ayurveda treatment to get rid of gallbladder stone, detoxification of the body is done to clean the gallbladder. Various ayurvedic therapies and natural herbs are performed to remove the toxins. An ayurvedic practitioner advised the use of natural remedies for Gallbladder stones removal.
2. Lemon juice
Naturally, to get rid of gallstone, start your day with lime juice with lukewarm water in your empty stomach every morning.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It helps in reducing inflammation and pain caused by a gallstone. Turmeric is a useful herb that prevents you from gallstone formation due to its antioxidants rich property.
4. Milk Thistle
Milk thistle is a wild natural herb for healing gallstone problems. It contains an active silymarin compound. However, it helps in shrinkage of gall stone and gives your relief from gallstone pain.
5. Herbal or green tea
Green tea contains antioxidants in it. It prevents the toxins build up in the body and prevents gallstone formation. It improves the function of the liver and reduces the chance of abnormal production of bilirubin and cholesterol.
Coffee intake also helps in gallbladder contraction and makes an easy path to move out gallstone from the body.
Artichoke stimulates the functions of both the liver and gallbladder. Its use reduces the chance of getting a gallstone problem.
Dandelion tea is another Ayurvedic remedy for gallbladder stone. It improves bile production and helps in the metabolization of fat. It can also help in the stimulation of gallbladder function.
9. Peppermint tea
The use of peppermint tea helps in getting rid of gallbladder stones naturally. It helps in digestion improvement and stimulates the production and flow of digestive juices and bile. A regular intake of peppermint tea relieves you from pain and provides comfort.
How can you prevent gallstone formation?
To stay happy and prevent the body from gallstone formation, you have to follow a healthy lifestyle. Here are the healthy lifestyle tips that can protect you from gallstone formation.
- Practice yoga asanas such as Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Sarvanagasana,and shalabhasana.
- Ensure that whatever food you are going to have should be low in fat and high in fiber.
- Avoid the use of refined oil or vegetable oil for cooking. Use olive oil or canola oil for cooking to prevent gallstone formation.
- Stop the intake of saturated fat-containing food.
- Avoid the intake of dairy products and non-vegetarian food.
- Eat a full platter of vegetables and fresh fruits in every meal to get rid of gallstone formation.
- An increase in lentils in your meals helps in curing gallbladder problems.
- Detoxify your gallbladder or liver regularly with Ayurvedic natural herbs.
To get rid of gallstone naturally, you can use a Gallbladder stone care pack from Shuddhi Ayurveda. Moreover, you can visit the shuddhi clinic to take health consultation from an Ayurvedic expert doctor. An Ayurvedic practitioner diagnoses your problem and gives you brief details about Ayurvedic remedy for gallbladder stone. For more information, visit our site, www.shuddhi.com.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season