Book An Appointment
Fill in your contact details to book an appointment with us. Please allow 48 hours to ensure your booking can be confirmed. Bookings need to be placed within our opening hours.
Many times we are taken unawares by sickness or major illness. The symptoms may be hidden behind a veil and may not come to notice. This is what happens with the gallbladder. Older people often face gallbladder problems in their later years without having any idea that they are suffering from gallbladder trouble. Many times these problems are hard to detect and surface only after the gallbladder pain becomes intolerable.
Gallbladder problems may be because of inflammation or infection in the organ. It may also be a result of small gallstones that lead to obstruction of the bile duct. These gallstones silently lie in the gallbladder undetected till they get agitated and inflamed. If there are no evident symptoms, then the gallbladder can remain untouched in its place!
The gallbladder releases digestive fluid called bile into the intestine. This bile juice assists in the process of digestion. But if this fluid gets concentrated and hardened, then it leads to stone formation. The stones may be as small as a speck of sand or become as large as a golf ball. If there are inflammation and pain in the gallbladder, then it may have to be removed. Why wait for this stage? Why not opt-out for Gallbladder Stones Removal Natural Remedies from the beginning?
Intense and acute pain in the upper abdominal region or center of the abdomen can leave a person doubled in pain. The area just beneath the breastbone becomes very tender to touch. Pain starts in the back, only between the shoulders, and can leave the person suffering and immobile.
The acute agony can range from a few minutes to hours. You need to rush to the doctor for assistance if you feel chilly, and the pain is not permitting you to sit comfortably. If the skin becomes yellow and you develop a high fever, you need help instantly, do not delay! Take precautions beforehand and try out the Gall bladder Stones Removal Natural Remedies and walk on the road to recovery!
Gall bladder stones can occur if the bile contains excess bilirubin or cholesterol. The bile juice contains some chemicals that can dissolve cholesterol. If this process is disturbed, stones or crystals can be formed. Natural remedies show great promise and can deal exceptionally well with gallstones:
1) Cleanse your gallbladder with a mixture of apple juice, olive oil, and herbs for about 3-5 days. It will flush away the toxins and keep the gallbladder healthy. Apple juice is said to make the gallstones soft and ready for excretion. Mixing it with apple cider vinegar and having it is another effective natural remedy.
2) we should avoid refined food because it helps in stone formation. Artificial sugar, white flour, Sugary snacks, and fast foods also spell trouble for the gallbladder.
3) Turmeric in honey every day can help keep the gall stones under control. It is also an excellent way to stay healthy because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
4) Silymarin or milk thistle has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is said to be very helpful in reducing the size of gallstones. It is also beneficial in keeping the liver healthy. All you have to do is crush the seeds and boil them in water for about 20 mins. Strain and drink with a teaspoon of honey every day.
5) Lemon juice is a rich source of vitamin C, and when it is taken with lukewarm water, it is excellent for health. Try to have about 4 lemon juice glasses daily as it can help prevent gallstones.
6) The juice extracted from fresh cranberries may sound acidic but is very healthy for the body. It helps control cholesterol and prevents cholesterol gallbladder stones from forming. The juice is acidic and thus does not permit the bile to get concentrated and accumulate. Cranberry juice contains antioxidants that keep the liver and gallbladder healthy.
7) Coconut oil: Making a concoction out of lemon, coconut oil, apple juice, garlic clove, and a little ginger in the right quantities helps eliminate gallstones. They say the liver can digest coconut oil and this mixture keeps bile salts, cholesterol, and unhealthy fats from collecting in the body.
8) Castor oil can be heated and used for fomentation from the side of the stomach. Place the pack where the gallbladder is situated. Thirty to forty minutes of hot compress in the area three times a week will help keep the inflammation down. This procedure is helpful in pain and swelling.
9) Herbal tea made out of different herbs or green tea leaves and honey lemon can be had when it is warm and well brewed. Having two to three cups daily regularly can help increase antioxidants in the blood. This also helps keep inflammations under control.
10) Coffee lovers can be pleased. Brew a hot cuppa and sip it twice every day to stay away from gallbladder stones. The brew contains caffeine that promotes contractions in the gallbladder, making it easier for the gall bladder stones to pass out of the body.
11) Make sure you add vitamin C rich foods and drinks to your diet. The skin glow and immunity increase, even the gall bladder stones can be prevented from forming.
12) Have you heard about sinhaparnee or dandelion? Make a brew of crushed dandelion roots, hot water, and honey, and then strain and drink it. Try to take this two times a day and wait for the results to show up. This is one of the ideal ways to stimulate the gallbladder into action. The root is also excellent for the metabolism of fats and excretion of bile.
You can also try the gall bladder stone kit by www.shuddhi.com to get rid of gallstones.
1) Gokhru is useful in breaking gallstones
2) Ashwagandha and Shatavari contain antioxidants and are anti-inflammatory in nature. These herbs help boost immunity greatly.
3) Bhumi Amla, Harar, Udar Vikar Janya Rog Churna help decrease the size of stones.
4) Kalmishora, Gokshura, and sphatika Bhasma helps break stones in the gallbladder
Besides these natural remedies, beetroots, radish, peppermint, pear juice, psyllium husk, or isabgol, and regular yoga exercises can be extremely helpful in controlling the formation of gallstones. Why don’t you try these out well in time to be saved from a lot of pain and suffering?
|There are no products|