Book An Appointment
Fill in your contact details to book an appointment with us. Please allow 48 hours to ensure your booking can be confirmed. Bookings need to be placed within our opening hours.
Are you experiencing a bloated stomach, gas, and constipation? Do you want to feel relief from stomach gas? Many nutritionists claim that their clients face major digestive issues. All this is a result of a poor lifestyle and improper eating habits. This disturbs the natural functioning of the gut and creates digestive problems.
But you don’t have to worry because we have the remedy for gas and constipation for you. Start taking the medicinal Ayurvedic herbs to solve digestive issues and clear your bowel. At the same time don’t forget to discipline your life and eat healthy food if you want a permanent solution for stomach gas! You can live comfortably with a healthy gut so make changes for improving your digestive system your main goal.
In this medical condition, the person defecates scantily or is not able to pass bowel for many days. When the frequency of the bowel movements reduces and the stools become very tough to pass, its constipation. Due to this, the stomach develops indigestion and gas. Moreover, the condition can be very embarrassing especially in public places.
Constipation is one of the leading causes of belching, bloating, and indigestion. Often, people try out home treatments and keep looking for a remedy for stomach acidity. Specialists say if a person defecates less than 3 times a week, it is constipation. So, be careful if your system is showing any changes. Gas and constipation can be discomfiting and trouble a person incessantly.
· Lack of proper fiber content in the diet
· Any kind of change in the routine or diet
· Less fluid intake makes the stool hard and stubborn.
Less than 3 bowel movements in a week need attention. It’s the individual’s system that makes a pattern of passing stool. But keep your eyes open if:
· Stools are very hard, dry, and painful
· Stay vigilant if there is stomach pain while passing stools
· There is acute discomfort while passing stool
· You experience a feeling of full bowels even after passing the stools
· Bloody stools
You need to see an Ayurvedic physician in case constipation lasts more than three weeks. This can also lead to bloody stools and acute stomach pain. The bowel pattern is different for everyone. But, passing stool can be very difficult if days pass without any urge to do so. This causes hard stools, stomach pain, and acidity and we long for some relief from stomach gas.
There are some natural ways to improve digestion and get rid of constipation. In fact, you don’t have to go anywhere, you can follow these steps sitting right at home.
We are going to list 10 Remedies for Gas and Constipation along with some Tips You Need To Learn Now:
1) Besides increasing the water and fiber content in your diet, make sure you exercise. This does not mean that you consume carbonated drinks. Rather, fresh juices, smoothies, and plain water can work wonders on your intestines.
2) Wheat bran and green vegetables will add bulk to the diet. This is the fiber that the intestines are looking for!
3) Nuts, lentils, seeds, oats, barley, peas, etc make the stool stringy and smooth. This can pass quickly through the intestines and also increases fiber content in the body.
4) Probiotic foods such as kimchi and yogurt are very good for the digestive system
5) Improve your digestive health by taking chickpeas, leeks, bananas, garlic, and onion
6) Prunes are very helpful in reducing gas and improving constipation.
7) Psyllium husk not only adds fiber to the waste but also makes the stool very soft and smooth.
8) Fibrous fruits and vegetables, whole grain rice and wheat, along with oats can keep the acidity controlled.
9) Include apple, pears, and kiwi in your diet
10) Figs, spinach, and other greens are often recommended by Ayurvedic specialists as a remedy for gas and constipation.
Many people complain of indigestion and acid reflux due to constipation. Furthermore, they resort to over-the-counter medicines for relieving constipation and end up adding more toxins to their body. The fact is that people don’t realize that if they move about, alter their diet they can feel better. The situation may seem distressing but you can get relief from stomach gas and stomach pain with herbal remedies. Why don’t you try out the safe and natural Shuddhi gas and constipation kit offered by www.shuddhi.com?
|There are no products|