Which Are The Best Ayurvedic Remedy For Joint Pain
In Ayurveda, Herbal oil is the best Ayurvedic remedy for joint pain for advanced age people. In Ayurveda, various herbs are used to make this effective oil to relieve joint pain. Joint pain may be your unwanted guest during monsoons and winter season. Joints are connective tissue and hold the bones to maintain a posture in our body. We can determine the health of joints by the level of flexibility in movement.
Joint pain develops due to an unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy dietary habits. However, regular exercise, a balanced nutrition diet, and a healthy lifestyle can prevent you from joint pain problems.
Imagine that if your joint pain gets severe and you cannot perform daily living activities like, Sitting, standing, walking, picking up, and bending, how you will feel at that time. Hence, to prevent that time, you need a natural Ayurvedic remedy that can help you deal with your health problem and enhance your joints’ recovery and strengthening.
What is the cause of joint pain?
In advanced age people, the cause of knee joint pain is the injured joint. Take a look at on common causes of joint pain,
- Old age people
- Natural wear and tear of joints
- The decrease in synovial fluid levels
- Bone depletion
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Strains and sprains
- Injury or accident
When the joint problem is severe, it will increase joint pain and become a severe health issue. However, for centuries people have been seeking Ayurvedic remedy for joint pain. Moreover, that can deal with your mild to moderate joint pain.
Also, See Ayurvedic Treatment for joint pain
For a good reason, Ayurveda has a considerable part in Indian history to heal people from various chronic diseases. An Ayurvedic Treatment method always focuses on holistic care to keep the wellness of body, mind, and spirit.
We’re pretty sure that you must have heard about the natural Ayurvedic oil massage therapy to deal with joint pain. It is one of the best Ayurvedic remedy for joint pain. According to Ayurveda, Oil massage is a therapeutic Ayurvedic therapy that is the best aid for your joint pain, and it will balance your three body dosha ( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha).
Along with oil massage therapy, you must do some lifestyle changes or diet to stay healthy or get relief from joint pain.
Detoxification is an integral part of Ayurveda to heal joint pain. In this process, the entire cleansing of the body organ is done with natural Ayurvedic therapies. Detoxification toxins are flush out from the body. Therefore this Ayurvedic process enhances the rejuvenation and refreshment of cells in the body. It provides strength to joints and prevents wear and tear.
2. Lifestyle Modification
To live a joyful and stress-free life, you must change your living culture habits. However, most people get joint problems due to a sinful lifestyle, unhealthy weight gain, and bad eating habits. Moreover, you can prevent your body from knee joint pain by adopting a healthy lifestyle. Follow the below-mentioned health tips, and protect your body from knee joint pain.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol intake. Avoid having high calorie and carbohydrate-containing food to maintain an ideal weight.
- Eat fiber-rich food always in your diet to prevent constipation or waste collection in your stomach or intestine.
- Stop having non-vegetarian food and milk products.
- Add fresh fruits and green vegetables to you every meal.
- Consume sufficient amounts of water per day to keep your body hydrated.
- Add vegetable soup in the evening snacks instead of chips, nachos, etc.
- Avoid heavy weight lifting.
- Stop eating junk food and spicy food.
- Practice yoga and meditation to reduce stress.
- Do regular stretch exercises to strengthen the muscle and ligaments.
3. Ayurvedic Herbs
Ayurvedic herbs have a huge role in dealing with joint pain In ayurvedic treatment methods.
You can opt for these natural herbs in your daily life and get relief from joint pain problems. Here is a list of natural herbs that are effective for joint pain relief. Their adoption will provide you comfort and enhance the rejuvenation of injured cells.
- Aloe Vera
- Willow bark
- Green tea
Along with these herbs intake for joint pain, you can go for herbal oil massage therapy. The use of natural herbs in Ayurveda is an excellent Ayurvedic remedy for joint pain. Ayurvedic therapeutic oil is prepared from natural ingredient sources and extract of herbs.
There is a list of herbal oil that you can check and choose to heal your joint pain
- Mustard oil
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil
- Neem oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Bhringraj oil
- Almond oil
- Peppermint oil
Therapeutic oil massage is globally used by millions of our population to heal joint pain. A natural ayurvedic oil massage provides warm and soothing effects on the joint and strengthens your joints and muscles.
Benefits of oil massage therapy
- Ayurvedic oil massage can give you instant relief from joint pain.
- Herbal oil massage aids joint pain, joint inflammation, and stiffness of joints.
- An ayurvedic oil massage of the body can eliminate the impurities and toxins from the body.
- Oil massage gives strength to joints and muscle and prevents joint pain.
- Ayurvedic oil therapy helps in the improvement of blood circulation.
- It stimulates the internal organ and improves the digestion and metabolism process too.
- Ayurvedic oil massage of the body leads to enhance the process of self-healing properties of cells and tissue in the body.
However, if you are suffering from joint pain issues, you can do massage therapy, and along with that, you can go for an Ayurvedic ortho care pack from Shuddhi Ayurveda. Ayurvedic ortho care packs are a Beautiful Ayurvedic remedy for joint pain. Therefore you can also visit the Ayurveda clinic if you want to consult an expert Ayurvedic doctor. Shuddhi Ayurveda now has 150 ayurvedic clinics In PAN India. However, if you still haven’t found the clinic near you, you can call our Ayurvedic health experts to get free health advice regarding Joint pain ayurvedic treatment.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season