Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment Ayurveda
As we commonly know, arthritis is a joint-related disease that can be extremely painful. This happens because of inflammation, tenderness, and swelling in the joint region. The patient suffering from this horrible medical condition feels acute pain in all the areas where two bones meet. There is a way out- you can avail the effective rheumatoid arthritis treatment Ayurveda holds the key to natural herbal remedies that can reduce joint pain dramatically.
More About Arthritis:
1) The knee joint, elbow joint, hip, wrists, or shoulder joint in the body can inflame during arthritis and disturb the natural mobility of a person.
2) With increasing age and overuse of the body, the joints start getting weak and worn down.
3) We continue to use the joints, but due to agony and pain, the body cannot move properly and get physically deformed.
4) Instability, stiffness, and pain are fundamental issues that arise with arthritis.
5) With increasing age, the bones and joints become weak. Any movement involving bones, muscles, and joints can cause great suffering and damage to the body.
6) With time movement may become impossible and everyday tasks may end up as an ordeal.
7) Simple activities such as walking, running, climbing stairs, typing, and even brushing teeth will be difficult. These tasks will be an obstacle for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis.
8) Arthritis may be common in people who have crossed 60 years, but it can affect people of all ages, even newborn babies. These infants are genetically predisposed to the disease.
9) With arthritis, even the internal organs and their working are also affected in some cases.
10) Arthritis can occur in many forms, and it doesn’t always affect the joints. It can also affect the lungs, chest, kidneys, skin, and other regions.
Types of Arthritis:
As we know, arthritis pain can strike anywhere in the body. The joints, lungs, chest, skin, eyes, or kidneys all can be affected. Arthritis can affect the form of ankylosing spondylitis, juvenile arthritis, gout, scleroderma, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Broadly, arthritis can be related to hundreds of medical conditions in the body, but two commonly recognized ones are:
1) Rheumatoid arthritis: This autoimmune condition of the body leads to inflammation of joints. Surprisingly, facts suggest that it mostly affects women. This indicates that the body is not functioning properly, and the defense system is playing up. The immune system affects the joint lining and causes it to inflame. The joint lining starts to break down, and pain becomes unbearable with each passing day. Rheumatoid arthritis usually can be seen on feet and hands, but it also affects other body organs.
2) Osteoarthritis: This happens because of the wear and tear of the joint cartilage. The knees, hips, and finger joints start getting affected and inflamed because of increasing age. A person suffering from knee pain can try out Knee pain Ayurveda treatment to feel better.
Arthritis symptoms may arise suddenly or get manifested as time passes.
1) Inflammation and swelling in joints
2) Joint pain
3) Joint stiffness
4) Tenderness in the joint area
5) Joint regions are warm to touch
6) The joint inflammation is evident, and the area becomes reddish and sore
7) Muscle pain accompanies joint pain in many people
8) Patients with arthritis may suffer from sleeplessness or insomnia
9) Arthritis makes a person feel exhausted and fatigued out
10) Many people suffering from this condition complain of depression
Causes of Ayurveda:
Ayurveda is the best way to combat this disease that may have manifested in the body because of:
1) Genetic predisposition
2) Increasing age
3) Nutritional deficiencies
4) Excessive body weight
6) Trauma to joints
7) Metabolic disorders
8) Autoimmune disorders
9) Related to a particular occupation that involves picking heavy loads
Ayurvedic remedies such as ortho care kit by www.shuddhi.com are extremely helpful in treating arthritis and knee pain. The herbal extracts that are used for relieving joint inflammation are collected meticulously and carefully. Joint pain is often a result of degenerative changes in the body, increased toxicity levels, and poor nutrition. Diet is essential to the body. Besides this, the ortho care kit can be beneficial in:
1) Knee pain
3) Joint swelling
5) Prolapsed disc
6) Reducing toxicity levels
7) Improves the working of the immune system.
There are several beneficial herbs in the package. Let us list a few for you:
1) Guggul: helps treat arthritis and lowers cholesterol. It also helps deal with many skin diseases and allergies.
2) Kutaja seeds have medicinal qualities, and they help in relieving cramps and pain.
3) Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and shankhpushpi help improve immunity and increase metabolism. Besides this, it helps in controlling anxiety and sleeplessness.
4) Nag Kesar and muesli helps keep blood pressure under control.
Ayurveda is a mild, effective, and natural mode of treatment that usually causes no side effects in the patient. It’s a natural way to control the pain and inflammation and can be used over a long period of time. The solution has to be effective and provide relief to the patient who is suffering because of acute pain.
If you are feeling any problem related to joint pain and arthritis, you can buy our Ortho Care Package, or if you are suffering from a severe health condition, then please visit your nearest Shuddhi Ayurveda Clinic. You can also call our health expert for a free consultation online.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles