What are the Best Natural Remedies for Lung Cancer
Lungs are one of the essential organs in the human body. It operates our respiratory system, allowing us to inhale, exhale, and breathe. As lungs are the most complex system, it expands and relaxes thousands of times each day to inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide. Most people take lungs for granted, which results in lung disease. Even if not treated on time, it could result in lung cancer that might be life-threatening as well. Although your lung function may reduce as you age, there are a few remedies you can opt for to keep your poor lung functions getting back to normal. However, before we talk about the natural remedies for lung cancer, let us know more about the disease.
Types of Long Term Lung Conditions
Long-term lung conditions are categorized into how the person breathing is affected. These are:
Obstructive– It includes diseases like bronchiectasis, asthma, emphysema, and COPD, in which the lungs can’t expel air during exhalation.
Restrictive– In this disease, lungs are unable to expand, so the oxygen level reduces during inhalation. This restriction also limits what an average person can exhale.
Mixed lung disease has traits of both obstructive and restrictive lung diseases. It occurs most commonly in people with COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and congestive heart failure.
Restrictive lung disease is divided into two major groups – intrinsic and extrinsic. Intrinsic restrictive lung disease is responsible for an internal abnormality that leads to scarring, inflammation, and lung tissue stiffening.
Diseases associated with this type of Lung Disorders are :
- Lung cancers
- Interstitial lung disease
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Acute and infant respiratory distress syndrome
- Systemic lupus
- Rheumatoid arthritis
On the other hand, Extrinsic restrictive lung disorder causes complications with lung outside structure and tissues such as neurological conditions.
Symptoms of Lung Cancer
The most common symptoms for poor lung condition includes:
- Long-term, chronic dry cough accompanied by blood
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain becomes worse during coughing
- Weight loss
- Gasping breath or wheezing
- Can’t get enough breath
- Anxiety and Depression
- Loss of appetite
- Lung infections such as pneumonia or bronchitis won’t go away.
- Extreme exhaustion or fatigue without any reason
Less Common Symptoms
- Swelling on neck or face
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Fingers clubbing
Although these are less common symptoms, if they become worse or prolonged, make sure to see a doctor immediately.
Suppose your doctor thinks you have symptoms of lung cancer such as persistent cough or breathlessness. In that case, your doctor may examine your breath using a tool called a spirometer that measures the amount of breath you are inhaling and exhaling. The following are the tests your doctor will recommend to check the severity of lung cancer.
- Chest X-Ray
This is the first test for diagnosing lung cancer. Although it does not give a precise overview, your doctor may recommend you visit a chest specialist if any lung cancer signs appear.
- CT Scan
This is another test your doctor will recommend after a chest X-ray. This scan uses a computer and X-rays in order to create detailed images of your lungs. Before conducting this test, your doctor will inject a special dye known as a contrast medium that improves images’ quality. This is a painless test that hardly takes more than 30 minutes.
- PET- CT Scan
This test is usually done if the CT scan outcomes show that you have early-stage cancer. This test’s full-form is positron emission tomography, which shows the number of active cells in the body. Before this test, the patient will be injected with radioactive material and then slides into a PET scanner. This test does not take more than an hour.
- Biopsy and Bronchoscopy
If a CT scan reveals some signs of cancer near your chest, then the doctor will ask you for a bronchoscopy. This procedure allows doctors to see the airways and remove sample cells from them. In this procedure, a small tube is inserted with a bronchoscope camera that is passed through your nose or mouth. This is quite an uncomfortable procedure that offered a sedative or local anesthesia to make your throat numb.
Natural Remedies for Lung Cancer
One of the natural remedies for lung cancer is Ayurveda. Shuddhi Ayurveda offers a special lung care package that consists of special herbs. In the package, the herbs for lung cancer include Mulethi, Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi, Shatavari, Terminalia Bellerica, Terminalia Chebula, Eclipta alba, and Emblica Officinalis, and more. The package contains Divya Swans Vati, Divya Sanjivani Vati, and Lungs care churna, Maha Amritam, and 32 herbal tea.
Benefits of Lung Care Package by Shuddhi Ayurveda
- It helps in providing relief from breathing and lung-related issues
- It has properties of anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic
- The package is helpful in Jaundice, Liver Cirrhosis, Hepatitis, fatty liver, and Hepatic Dysfunction.
- Supports digestion and metabolism
- Strengthen body, mind, and soul.
If any of your acquaintances or anyone notice signs and symptoms, make sure to contact your doctor as soon as possible. Shuddhi Ayurveda lung care package is completely safe and does not carry any side effects.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season