Lungs Infection And Its Treatment In Ayurveda
Did you have an idea that a human being takes typically 20000 breaths in a single day? If you are a lung infection sufferer, then there is lung infection treatment in Ayurveda. During the breathing process, not only air enters the lung, but along with that, other harmful particles like dust, smoke, pollens, and allergens enter the lung and cause infection.
The respiratory system is an autonomous natural filter to keep the air fresh and allergen-free in our body. But due to some reasons, the respiratory system gets sick and needs urgent care. Therefore, to stay healthy and live a long life, the respiratory system’s maintenance is essential.
Due to the modern lifestyle adoption, people are getting more and more health issues, and respiratory infection is one of them.
A spoiled, undisciplined lifestyle and bad eating habits lead to excessive toxins production in the body and affect the body cells and functions. Excessive toxins production in the body leads to lower immunity power. When immunity is low, the body is more prone to get affected by bacteria and viruses.
The lung infection and its treatment in Ayurveda are the best way to treat the disease and prevent further chronic health issues. Now we will discuss the types of pulmonary system diseases.
Pulmonary System Disease:
Some common respiratory system problems affect the respiratory tract’s mucosal line, and you may feel difficulty breathing and coughing.
- COPD ( Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Below mentioned reasons cause the respiratory infection
- Fungal infection
- Viral flu
- Bacterial infection
- Dust particles
- Vapors and fumes
- Air pollution
Now, who are at more risk of getting lung infection, let’s discuss that before knowing the treatment of lung infection.
Risk factors of getting lung Infection:
- Weak immune system
- Age more than 65 years
- Age below five years
- Recent surgical operation
- Recent flu or cold
What are the common symptoms of lung infection?
The symptoms of lung infection vary from one condition to another. But there are few common symptoms in them.
- Running nose
- Dry cough
- Excessive mucus production
- Mild sore throat
- Breathing difficulty
- Chest pain
Lung Infection And Its treatment in Ayurveda:
The lung infections treatment in Ayurveda helps in treating every symptom and boosts your immune system. In Ayurveda, the respiratory infection occurs due to an imbalance in the Vata and Kapha dosha. This problem may arise because of several unhealthy factors such as,
- Exposure to dust, polluted air, pollen, smoke, and harmful gases.
- Drinking too much cold water.
- Staying in a damp and cold place.
- Having spicy, oily, unhealthy junk food.
- Bad dietary habits.
- Anxiety and stress
- Grief and lack of mental peace
- Control or holding of natural urges
- Improper digestion
According to Ayurveda, lung disorder is called Svasa Roga, and is classified into five types,
Ksudraka: Heavy breathing occurs due to pressure on the respiratory system.
Tamaka: Difficulty in breathing ( bronchial Asthma).
Mahan: Severe chronic health issue and accompanied by high pitched breath.
China: Interruption in breathing, especially during coma onset.
Urdhava: The inability of a person to inhale after prolonged exhalation.
Lung Infection Ayurvedic Remedies:
The lung infection and its treatment in Ayurveda opt for natural remedies in daily life and make your life happy and healthy.
Ayurveda deals with a lung infection holistically through numerous kinds of Ayurvedic process. The Ayurvedic Processes may involve the excretion of hazardous toxins through particular Ayurvedic Therapies, Use of natural herbs, practicing yoga, deep breathing exercises, Diet, and lifestyle changes.
It recommended by an expert Ayurvedic physician and is always performed under his supervision. Ayurvedic herbal therapies are based on the type of lung infection or respiratory disorders. This therapy is called detoxification or panchakarma. Some Ayurvedic medicines are useful in treating various lung infection treatments in Ayurveda.
- Vamana (vomiting)
- Virechana ( Purgation)
- Vasti (Ayurvedic herbal enema)
- Nasyam ( Ayurvedic Herbal nasal drops)
Lifestyle And Diet Recommendation For Respiratory Health Care:
- Avoid spicy, oily junk food that is difficult to digest.
- Stop drinking cold water and avoid staying in a damp and cold place.
- Avoid staying awake late at night; always get enough sleep at least 7-8 hours.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol intake.
- Learn the techniques to reduce stress and tension.
- Stop eating dairy and non-vegetarian food.
- Avoid anxiety and stress-inducing situations.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Add some dried fruits, nuts, and seeds in your diet.
Deep Breathing Exercises Or Pranayam:
The lung infection and its treatment in Ayurveda Pranayama play a crucial part in keeping your lung health. Deep breathing exercises or pranayama improves lung infection and reduces residing symptoms. Some deep breathing exercises will help in the healing of lung infection and other respiratory-related health problems.
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Anulom vilom
Yoga For Lung Care:
Yoga practice in regular bass protects from various health problems. Some yoga postures help heal lung infection or chronic pulmonary related health issues. Performing these particular yoga Asanas in daily routine eliminates the risk of getting an infection.
- Surya Namaskara
The use of Ayurvedic herbs is the essential step of lung infection treatment in Ayurveda. It involves various natural herbs potent to treat a lung infection.
Tulsi As Anti-inflammatory Agent:
It is an antioxidant-rich herb and inhibits the inflammation-causing enzyme( cyclooxygenase) production. It boosts the immune system and improves defense mechanisms against various infections.
Black Pepper As Healthy Breathing Inducer:
Black pepper contains piperine that is a potent anti-inflammatory agent. Its use helps in mucus breakdown and dilates bronchioles. It relieves difficulty in breathing and induces a healthy breathing pattern.
Turmeric As Anti Inflammatory Agent:
Turmeric has numerous health benefits. Use of turmeric in daily base projects from various infections.
Ginger As Anti -Allergic Agent:
Ginger has an anti-allergic agent that helps prevent allergic reactions.
If you have been facing chronic lung infection, choose Ayurveda because Ayurveda is a holistic approach and takes care of your whole body function and lung infection. The lung infection treatment in Ayurveda helps in improving the resistance of the body to respiratory-related problems. Moreover, if you have other health issues and want to consult a doctor, you can visit our ayurvedic clinic to get health consultation. Where an expert ayurvedic practitioner checks your pulse and examines your tongue to know about the exact reason for health problems? We have 150 ayurvedic clinics in PAN India to give you better ayurvedic treatment and advice regarding your health issues. And if you don’t want to visit the clinic, you can call our health expert to get free ayurvedic health advice regarding health problems.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season