How To Increase Immunity Against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
AYUSH KWATH is the herbal formulation for COVID-19 approved by the Ayush Ministry. P.M. Narender Modi recommended this immunity booster product for increasing immunity against COVID-19.
Ayush Kwath prepared with a combination of four ayurvedic herbs that help the body to fight against Covid-19 virus and also helps in boosting the immune system of the body.
As we know, coronavirus found to be fatal for people with a weak immune system. So strong Immunity is essential to fight against COVID 19 virus. This ayurvedic product can boost the Immunity of the body and reduce the risk level of other diseases. This ayurvedic herb is specially formulating to know the importance of immunity to fight against COVID 19.
Everyone can take these immunity booster tablets. The ‘Ayush Kwath’ will have all the herbs enlisted by the Ministry that defense against viruses and bacteria.
Immunity-Boosting Ingredients to Stay Safe from Viruses
The immune system protects us from diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, and toxins and fights against harmful external influences. This ayurvedic formulation contains four main ayurvedic herbs that are – basil leaves (tulsi), cinnamon bark (dalchini), Zingiber officinale (sunthi), and Krishna Marich (Piper nigrum).
According to health experts, a healthy immune system helps in reducing the effects of the infection of viruses like COVID-19. These natural herbs help to increase the immunity of the body naturally. A healthy, balanced diet plays a vital role along with these ayurvedic herbs in staying well and diseases free.
Benefits of Ayush Kwath Ingredients
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum):
Tulsi acts as a natural immune system booster and keeps the infections at bay due to its antioxidant property. Tulsi provides relieve symptoms of asthma, colds, coughs, sore throat, and flu. Tulsi is an integral part of home remedies.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicium):
Dalchini also helps in increasing Immunity. Dalchini loaded with antioxidants property. These antioxidants protect the body to fight from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Cinnamomum Zeylanicium helps your body fight infections and repair tissue damage. Dalchini Helps to Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale):
Sunthi filled with immune-boosting benefits. It has an antibacterial property that improves heart health and sickness and expels free radicals from the body—Ginger, scientifically named as zingiber Officinale. Ginger has the potential to deal with many ailments like weak Immunity, degenerative disorders, indigestion, constipation, and cardiovascular disorders.
- Krishna Marich (Piper Nigrum):
Black pepper or kali mirch will help you build Immunity against the weather changes. Black pepper is one of the popular spices used as a health booster. It is known for Indian superfoods that can boost your Immunity. Some other benefits:
- High in antioxidants
- Increases the absorption of nutrients
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Reduce appetite
- Improve blood sugar control
- Boosts the Immunity of the body
- Lower cholesterol levels
Ayush Kwath helps to guard our bodies and have our organ systems perform correctly. Metabolic functioning is dependent on the lung and liver. For this, we need to have our lungs and liver function properly. Improve the working of the lungs by improving a weak immunity system with the help of Ayush Kwath.
Poor diet, inadequate sleep, and fewer exercises affect the Immunity to fight against the viruses. A person with low Immunity does not survive with the attack of virus COVID-19. To maintain the immunity of the body on the top- level. Ayurveda offers the herbs mentioned above that can help in the strengthening of the immune system. Ayush Kwath has prepared with the correct amount of combination of different natural herbs that are beneficial to boost the body immunity with no side effect.
Ayush Kwath formulated as immunity-boosting measures in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. The healthy immune system protects us from diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, and toxins and fights against harmful external influences.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season