How To Treat Bad Cholesterol Problems Naturally?
Cholesterol, in general, is an essential substance for the body. It can be good or bad. It is present in everybody’s cell and has a crucial natural function in producing hormones, generating Vitamin D, and digesting foods. The body makes cholesterol, but it can also be consumed in the form of a fat-like, waxy substance. Basically, cholesterol is of two types: low-density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) and high-density lipoprotein (good cholesterol). Bad cholesterol treatment is important for healthy living, and here, nothing is better than the Ayurvedic Herbs to reduce Cholesterol Levels. So, in this post, we are going to talk about bad cholesterol and it’s treatment. So, let’s get started.
What is Bad Cholesterol?
As mentioned above, bad cholesterol is also known as low-density lipoprotein (LDL). It is a major risk factor for heart attacks and coronary heart disease. With this type of cholesterol, an individual can get fatty deposits in the blood vessels. These deposits grow, eventually making it hard for blood to flow through the arteries. Those deposits can sometimes break and create a clot that causes a stroke or a heart attack. Therefore, it is important to look for the safest Bad cholesterol treatment.
Causes of Bad Cholesterol
When it comes to the major culprits that cause bad cholesterol, these are family history, inactivity, unhealthy diet, obesity, and lifestyle choices. These are the major causes that contribute to triglyceride and bad cholesterol treatment. Other conditions responsible for bad cholesterol levels are:
- Kidney or liver disease
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Underactive thyroid glands
- Drugs that increase bad cholesterol levels and decrease good cholesterol levels.
Symptoms of Bad Cholesterol
The sad thing is a person with bad cholesterol has no major signs and symptoms. Only regular blood tests and routine screening can help detect the levels. If someone doesn’t undergo a checkup or testing, they might have a heart attack without any warning. This is because they are unaware that their cholesterol levels are high, which are harmful to their heart health.
Understanding Levels and Ranges of Cholesterol
Healthy cholesterol levels in adults should be less than 200 milligrams per deciliter. The borderline high cholesterol level is reading between 200 and 239 mg/dL, while 240mg/dL and above is considered high. LDL cholesterol level or bad cholesterol levels should be less than 100 mg/dL. Whereas HDL levels or good cholesterol levels should be higher, around 60 mg/dL or higher.
How to Prevent Bad Cholesterol
If you want to reduce your cholesterol levels or maintain the right level, you need to make four main changes in your lifestyle. These are
- Quit smoking
- Exercise regularly
- Eat a heart-healthy, balanced diet
- Archive and maintain a good weight
- Manage stress
- Drinking alcohol in moderation
- Limit animal fats
- Eat a low salt diet
Working on these four aspects can help you reduce the risk of bad cholesterol levels rising, heart disease, and heart attack. However, according to some studies, the major risk contributing to the rise of bad cholesterol are ethnicity, family history, certain health conditions like chronic inflammatory conditions or chronic kidney disease.
Undoubtedly, bad cholesterol can cause various complications if left untreated. Let’s have a look at these complications.
- Chest pain – Pain in the chest occurs when the arteries that supply blood to your heart are affected. It can also be a symptom of coronary artery disease.
- Heart Attack- If plaques rupture or tear, a blood clot can form in the area. It blocks the blood flow or breaks the artery downstream. If the blood supply to your heart stops, it results in a severe heart attack.
- Stroke- Just like a heart attack, a stroke happens when a blood clot blocks blood flow to a brain part.
Bad Cholesterol in Ayurveda Perspective
Although several people rely on medications like statins, one of the best and safest treatments is in Ayurveda. As one of the world’s ancient medicinal systems, Ayurveda uses supplements, detoxification, and behavioral modifications to prevent disease and promote optimal health. In Ayurveda, cholesterol is the lipid tissue or Medha Dhatu. It believes that Agni (digestive fire) should be strong to make sure that the body is healthy. When Agni becomes weak, it causes an imbalance in the doshas. This resulted in the Medha Dhatu. The main culprit of bad cholesterol treatment is an improper diet consisting of excessive oil, fatty foods, and lack of physical activities. This produces excess cholesterol in the body, which the metabolic system is unable to manage.
One of the best Ayurvedic medications for controlling cholesterol levels is Liposem. This Ayurvedic medication helps to regulate high cholesterol levels in the body. Made of Ayurvedic herbs like Guggulu & Triphala, Liposem is the best ayurvedic cholesterol control tablet. If you are looking for high-quality and original Liposem tablets, Shuddhi Ayurveda has got you covered!
Shuddhi Divya Lipi package includes Ayurvedic cholesterol control tablets that not only help you control high cholesterol levels but also help to keep good cholesterol in your body. Besides this, it balances blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart failure, and prevents respiratory diseases. The package contains 60 tablets that you need to have one in the morning and one in the evening with warm water and after the meals. Taking this medication can help you optimize and maintain cholesterol levels. If you have any doubts you can get in touch with Shuddhi Ayurveda’s experts and they will provide you the right way to consume the tablets.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season