Balance Thyroid Hormone Production With Ayurvedic Treatment
Our human body is exposed to a number of diseases constantly. The diseases may be a result of an over exposure to pathogens or they may be a result of some faulty wiring in the organs of the body. To prevent any illness from taking root inside the body we have to understand all about the organs and the related complications that can arise. There are always certain circumstances that lead to the illness or infections and when these are understood precautions and preventions can be taken.
Thyroid hormones are vital juices secreted by the thyroid gland. This gland is situated just below the voice box, at the front of neck and is responsible for metabolism and regulatory functions of the body. The thyroid hormones are released into the blood stream in a steady quantity and they rule the working of the whole body. Besides metabolic activities; this hormone also helps in taking care of proper growth and development. Depending on the weather conditions and different needs of the body organs, the hormones are released in more or less quantities.
What happens if the hormones production is abnormal? The whole body can enter into a state of chaos if there is a hormonal imbalance. Let us explain in simple terms:
Working of The Thyroid Gland
Thyroid produces three hormones which are commonly known as T3, T4 and calcitonin. T3 and T4 are responsible for most of the metabolic activities in the body. The production of T3 and T4 hormones are dependent on the trace element called Iodine. Our diet needs to have sufficient quantities of this building block because it is absorbed for body’s use from the bowel. The food in the bowel contains iodine and this is taken by the bloodstream to the thyroid for producing the hormones.
The body decides on the varying amount of T3 and T4 needed to carry out the bodily functions. These hormones boost BMR or basal metabolic rate of the body. In this case, the cells have to work harder and for this more energy is utilised. Food is used up faster and the muscular mass in the body breaks down. The person experiences a faster heart rate and pulse and feels warmer than usual. Reflexes become faster, concentration improves and the nervous system is always stimulated. Growth and development speeds up in kids.
The pituitary gland guides the thyroid and tells it the amount of thyroid hormones needed for the body. Once this trigger is obtained the hormones are released into blood stream accordingly. Calcitonin helps in bone metabolism and calcium assimilation.
The Thyroid Gland May Perform Abnormally Because of:
- Hereditary reasons
- Different bodily conditions and diseases
- Other thyroid problems
- Medications being consumed
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Excess of certain minerals and nutrients
What Happens With Erratic Thyroid Functioning?
The thyroid hormone helps controls the energetic activity of the body. It can make a person feel unduly restless, hyper active, exhausted or it may leave a person super energetic. Palpitations and acute restlessness can be very uncomfortable and need to be checked for erratic thyroxin production.
Even people who are suffering from unexplainable weight gain or weight loss need to get their thyroid hormone levels checked with help of a laboratory thyroid test. You can avail the Ayurvedic treatment for thyroid problem and control the over and under production of the thyroid hormones. This will help improve metabolic activities and general functioning of the body.
To Understand This Better Read On
Thyroid production is often disturbed in women because of menopause and pregnancy though it affects men also.
- You must have heard of the medical term “goitre”. This is visible as an enlarged and huge swelling in the neck region. The gland enlarges because of abnormal production of the thyroid hormone, and lack of proper iodine content in blood. At times the enlarged goitre can remain in the same state for a life time- benign and harmless. But at other times it may need treatment because it may be a malignant growth.
- Insufficient production of thyroid hormones leads to hypothyroidism. The symptoms in this keep developing over a period of time and make a person feel low on energy and sluggish. The person feels uncomfortable and often complains of a fatigued out and exhausted feeling.
The Person With Hypothyroidism Feels:
- Excessively cold
- Experience weakness
- Have joint pain
- Muscular stiffness and pain
- Have a pale lifeless skin
- Gain excessive weight
- Brittle and thin hair
- Puffy face
- Less sweat
- Heavy menstrual bleeding in case of women
- Hoarse voice
- Low heart rate
- Feel constipated
- Feel low and depressed
- Cholesterol levels are not normal
Excessive thyroid hormone levels in blood stream are responsible for a medical condition called hyperthyroidism. Symptoms of hyperthyroidism are very similar to many other medical conditions and thus an astute doctor’s eye to catch the problem. In Hyperthyroidism:
- The metabolism of the body increases
- The person looses weight
- Experiences a rapid heartbeat
- A person feels uncomfortable and jittery
- Tachycardia or Rapid heartbeat
- Unexplainable weight loss
- Increased hunger
- Heat sensitivity
- Changes in bowel and menstrual patterns
- Frequent bowel movement
- Muscle weakness
- Skin thinning
- Insomnia in many cases
- Brittle hairs
- Goitre in many cases
Many of us hate reaching out for the pill bottle to feel better and would rather prefer treatments with natural goodness. We would suggest medicines made naturally out of herbal extracts so that the body is not exposed to chemicals. There are many Home remedies for thyroid that have been professed over years.
The thyroid dictates how energy is utilised from the food that is ingested by the body. This metabolic activity alters heart beta, pulse rate, burning of calories, body temperature etc. There are many other diseases that influence the body because of the poor performance of the thyroid gland. At times autoimmune disorders set in and here the body’s immune system wages a war against the thyroid ruining its functioning with time. Metabolic processes can be improved with the Thyro care kit offered by Shuddhi.com. It contains:
- Cell Rejuvenator Tablet: This helps in balancing hormones and maintaining proper sugar levels. The body can combat hormonal imbalance with the cell rejuvenator tablet and this also helps in proper secretion of growth hormone and increases muscle mass in the body.
- Thyri Capsules: These capsules are rich in Vitamin C and are very helpful in balancing the secretion of hormones. It helps relieve thyroid symptoms and also brings relief in menstrual pain and period related complications.
- Liver Care Churna: This powder is extremely beneficial in treating high cholesterol, diabetes, gout, arthritis, peptic ulcers, etc
- Maha Amritam: The body often faces medical complications related to digestion, skin issues, constipation, stomach, acidity, cough, headache etc. These problems can be treated with help of the Maha Amritam . The main ingredient of this is carom seeds which are amazingly rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Amrit Ras: This rich brew of 32 herbal extracts is extremely helpful in balancing the mind, body and soul. Slow the aging process and improve the metabolic activity with Amrit Ras. This tea also helps enrich the body with essential vitamins and minerals.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles