Don’t Suffer From Painful Stomach Ulcers, Take Ayurvedic Treatment For Ulcer
Do you suffer from frequent attacks of acidity? Are you troubled by relentless discomfort after a heavy spicy meal? If spicy foods, alcohol consumption, overeating, drinking tea coffee, and smoking leave a person writhing in stomach pain and agony then it may be because of ulcers!
What is Ulcer?
The stomach is exposed to digestive juices all the time. The stomach lining is a thick and fleshy mucus coating that acts as a protective layer against harsh digestive juices. But in case this inside layer reduces and the tissues in the stomach lining are exposed to these acidic juices constantly, it can lead to stomach, peptic, or gastric ulcers.
Reasons for Ulcers:
- Helicobacter pylori or H.Pylori as this bacteria is called is one of the primary or most common reasons for leading to peptic ulcers.
- History of consumption of anti-inflammatory drugs or painkillers such as ibuprofen, aspirin, or naproxen in case of chronic ulcer cases.
- If the body produces excessive digestive acids it can cause intestinal and stomach ulcers.
- Excessively spicy food
Symptoms of Ulcers:
The fact states that the more severe the ulcers, the more severe the symptoms. Strong sharp pain is experienced in between the chest and belly button area and the center of the abdomen is often tender and painful to touch. The pain settles down as acid levels reduce and this might take minutes or hours. This is the reason why stomach pain increases when there is no food to digest in the stomach. So keeping the stomach full is another way of dealing with painful symptoms.
- People tend up to give up eating because they are scared of the pain food consumption might cause them.
- Weight loss
- Vomiting or nausea
- Sensation of fullness
- Acid reflux
- Belching and burping
- Burning sensation in chest or heartburn
- The pain improves on drinking or eating. The agony can become intolerable at night and in between meals.
- Antacids make the person feel better
Some Risk Factors Developing Ulcers
- Overuse and consumption of NSAIDs or anti-inflammatory medications
- Acute stress that is left untreated
- Spicy food products
Ayurvedic Treatment for Ulcer
Untreated ulcers can cause internal bleeding and slow blood loss can cause anemia, fainting spells, and in some cases hospitalization as well. It is important to treat ulcers because they can perforate the walls of the stomach and intestine exposing a person to life-threatening infections.
Fast food and stressful lifestyles are some of the main reasons for causing ulcers in the small intestine and stomach and sometimes mouth ulcerations too. To cure these health issues, you can try some Ayurvedic treatment for ulcers. There are some Ayurvedic Medicines you can use to relieve a Painful Ulcer. Shuddhi Ayurveda is offering an ulcer package including the following things:
- Yakrit Soth Har Vati: This Ayurvedic medicine helps in keeping intestines healthy and focuses on digestion. Indigestion and other stomach and intestinal problems are treated by this tonic. This helps control cholesterol levels, inflammation, nausea, indigestion, acidity, and weight loss also.
- Amalpit Nashak: Liver and stomach problems can be treated by the amalpit Nashak. This Ayurvedic remedy helps treat gastritis, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, gastric ulcers, etc. This medicine soothes the stomach lining and helps control acidity, indigestion, gastrointestinal trouble, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, stomach ulcers, heartburn, bacterial infestation, improves cholesterol levels, food poisoning, and even blood pressure.
- Shatayu Urja: is immensely helpful in digestion and hormonal imbalance. The immunity levels improve with this and skin infections are kept at bay. The free radicals are excreted from the body and high acidity levels in the stomach are kept under control.
- Shatayu Detox Powder: This churna is responsible for rejuvenating the body with help of its detoxifying herbal extracts. Ayurvedic medicines in this powerful anti-inflammatory package help the body store antioxidants, strengthen immunity, fight infections, and cure skin issues.
- Amrit Ras: is an amazing rejuvenating blend of many refreshing and balancing herbs that are very helpful in keeping, bones, muscles, tissues, and body healthy. The body can be stocked on minerals, vitamins, chlorophyll, with this detoxifying caffeine-free tea. Balance your mind, body, and soul with this herbal remedy.
For more information on the ulcer, you can take advice from the health advisor. Or you can visit the Shuddhi Clinic for better of your health.