Ayurvedic Herbs For Piles Treatment
Piles and hemorrhoids are health problems in which the blood vessels and muscles of the anus and rectum get swollen and dilated, due to less blood supply. This problem is affected if you are following a sedentary lifestyle and eating unhealthy food. However, you can prevent and treat your health problem by using Ayurvedic Herbs For Piles.
According to Ayurveda, the imbalance of three doshas Vata, Pitta, and Kapha lead to disruption in the whole body function. Therefore to maintain the balance between three doshas, only natural Ayurvedic remedies can help. Ayurvedic herbs are antioxidants and remove toxins from the body. The removal of toxins reduces the chance of getting piles problem. Piles and hemorrhoid is a stressful situation for everyone. If you got Piles, you might feel embarrassed to talk about it with your family member or friend.
After having this problem, you may start staying alone. You may be afraid, but people will say if they know about your health problem. Piles can become a chronic health issue if it is not treated in time. You can’t even work comfortably in your office having this problem. Piles are an unhealthy lifestyle-based health problem that causes difficulty in walking and sitting.
It is necessary to know what causes piles and how you can eliminate the risk to get Piles. Because after knowing the cause, you can change your habits to stay away from Piles or other health-related issues.
Causes of Piles
There are various causes of getting piles. Ayurvedic Herbs For Piles helps you in the elimination of these all causes from your life, and increase life longevity.
- Sitting for a long time
- Overstrung while passing stool
- Portal hypertension
- Smoking cigarette
Ayurveda helps you in inhibition of risk to get piles due to the causes mentioned above.
Here are the symptoms you may face if you are facing the problem piles
- Rectal bleeding
- Pain in the anal region
- Mucus discharge
- Lump formation around anus and rectum
- Anal itching and irritation
- Pain and discomfort during bowel movement
These are some significant symptoms you may experience in piles. To get rid of these all symptoms, leave the unhealthy lifestyle, and start following the Ayurvedic lifestyle and remedies to heal your health problems.
The piles are classified into two types. That is,
1. Internal Hemorrhoids
The Piles forms inside the anal canal. However, sometimes it comes out from the canal hangout from your anus.
2. External Hemorrhoids
The Piles forms near the adjust or outside of the anal canal. This type of Piles are painful and cause bleeding.
Also See, Ayurvedic Treatment For Piles
Ayurveda is an old and traditional method to treat multiple health problems with the use of a healthy lifestyle based on natural ayurvedic treatment. The Ayurvedic remedies work on the root of diseases and help in the eradication of it from your body cells.
Do you know, How Ayurveda can help you to get relief from piles?
Ayurveda is a holistic approach and works on organ repair to give you relief. The methods used in Ayurveda to treat a health problem are beneficial. The Ayurveda involves a healthy living style, a healthy diet plan, physical activity, yoga, mediation, and the use of Ayurvedic Herbs For Piles treatment naturally. There are do’s and don’ts that may help you to get away from getting Piles. These guidelines are based on a healthy lifestyle. Following these guidelines, your body becomes healthy and fit.
- Drink enough water and liquid to keep your body toxin-free.
- Increase the fibre-containing food items in your every meal to prevent constipation.
- Walking every day is one of the best physical activities that can help you to maintain healthy blood circulation.
- Exercise daily at least for 30 minutes to keep your body organs and muscles active.
- If you are obese, then you must lose weight by using natural remedies and physical activity.
- Take green leafy vegetables, soaked black gram, onion to maintain your digestion process.
- You should not take non-vegetarian and dairy products, because these food items are hard to digest and can cause piles.
- Prefer whole grains, like, bran, oat, barley, brown rice, cereals.
- Increase the intake of fresh fruits to stay healthy.
- Maintain personal hygiene, and clean your anal and rectal area properly.
- Take enough rest and sleep.
- Stay away from anxiety and stress-causing situations, because excessive stress and tension may also lead to piles.
- Increase the intake of radish, onion, spinach, broccoli, and okra in your daily diet plan.
- Practice yoga, meditation regularly to balance your three body dosha.
- Do not sit for a long time on a hard surface, because sitting for a long time interrupts the healthy blood circulation to your anus or rectum.
- Do not sit for an extended period on the toilet, while passing stool because overstaring loosens the muscle around the anal region.
- Stop drinking too much coffee and milk tea to prevent piles formation.
- Stop lifting heavyweight.
- Avoid laxative use regularly.
- Avoid the overuse of chemical-based allopathy medicines.
Here is a list of natural herbs that are useful in treating the piles. These herbs will help you to get relief from hemorrhoids naturally without causing any harm to other organs of your body.
- Aloe Vera
- Witch Hazel
- Gotu Kola
These are some natural herbs that will help you to treat your Piles problem. If you wish to adopt Ayurvedic Herbs For Piles, then use the Piles care package from Shuddhi Ayurveda. This ayurvedic package is one of the best natural remedy, that helps you to get relief from hemorrhoids. Moreover, if your problem is chronic, you can come to our clinic to get a health consultation from our expert ayurvedic doctors. However, if you did not find our clinic in your area, you can call our ayurvedic health expert to get free health consultation regarding your health issues.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season