Ayurvedic Herbs For Kidney Failure Problems
Ayurveda For Kidney Diseases
Ayurveda provides different natural Ayurvedic Herbs For Kidney Failure which are helpful in improving the various Kidney Diseases.
This herb contributes to the formation of red blood cells and purification of blood. This herb regulates, prevents, and fights out among other diseases. Ayurveda offers the herbal product punarnava which is helpful in improving kidney problems and urinary tract infections. It rejuvenates the urinary system. It helps to improve the swelling around the feet and joints. Punarnava maintains a healthy fluid balance in the body.
In Ayurveda, Purvana herbal plant is used as a whole plant, as root, and as a leaf to cure the various kidney problems. Roots of Punarnava also have analgesic properties that are quite effective to provide relief from urinary tract infection.
This Ayurvedic herb is helpful in treating Chronic Kidney Disease. It is also known as a cooling herb. It helps to enhance the immunity of the body. This herb is prepared mainly to remove renal infection, stress levels, and cure kidney diseases. It is helpful in maintaining blood pressure and improve kidney health.
- Kasni (Cichorium Intybus)
This Ayurvedic herb is rich in Vitamin A. Different kinds of kidney disorders can be treated with this Ayurvedic Kaasni Herb. Kasni herb performs anti-inflammatory action helps in preventing and relieving the inflammation in the kidneys. The seeds of Kasni are very useful in providing relief from the pain of mensuration.
Ayurveda For Urinary Tract Infection
- Mutrakrichantak Churna
It is a mixture of various ayurvedic herbs helpful to treat urinary tract infections. This herbal plant contains other herbs like Shirish, Kaasni, Gokshur, and Varun herb which are equally important. It provides relief from painful urination and swelling of the urethra.
It has antimicrobial properties that help to reduce painful urination in the urinary tract infection. This ayurvedic herb kills the microorganism which is responsible for inflammation in the bladder and urethra. This herb also provides relief from other health problems like chronic migraines and intestinal bleeding etc.
- Yoga and Pranayama
Yoga is helpful in reducing the stress and excess heat from the body. Yoga, pranayama target the kidney and abdominal area of the body and make it healthy. This exercise reduces fats collected around the stomach and improves breathing. Pranayama helps in weight loss, balance the energies, and better oxygenation throughout the body.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Nephrotic Syndrome
Palash (Butea monosperma): This herb acts as a urinary alkalizes. It has the property of relieving from the disease related to the kidney. It is known as the ayurvedic herb beneficial to health with no side effects on the body. This herb has the capacity to fight against the infection of the Urinary system. It will improve kidney functions and elimination of the toxins.
Rakta Chandana (Pterocarpus Santalinus): It acts as a cooling ayurvedic herb beneficial for improving Kidney problems and provide strength to the Kidneys. This ayurvedic herb is also beneficial for the treatment of Pitta disorders and eye disorders. Rakta Chandana has similar properties as that to sandalwood helpful in maintaining kidney health.
How Ayurvedic Tips Help To Remove Kidney Stones
- Coconut Water is extremely good for health and is beneficial for the dissolution of Kidney Stones. It is full of nutrients which considered to be relieving the burning sensation during urination. Intake of water should be adequate throughout the day like warm water, soda and coconut water, etc.
- Horse Gram is very effective for Kidney Stones. It helps to break the stones and eliminate them from the body through urine.
- Lemon Juice with warm water is very effective for Kidney Stones. There should be less intake of salt in the diet.
Some other important ayurvedic herbs that are beneficial for the removal of Kidney Stones from the body like Gokshura, Shigra, Varuna, and Barley.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles