Say Goodbye to Uterine Fibroids: Effective Ayurvedic Treatment to Restore Wellness
Fibroids, also known as leiomyoma, are in the uterus as tumours. It doesn’t associate with uterine cancer and doesn’t develop into cancer. It ranges in size from small to bulk masses, which causes enlargement of the uterus as there are no symptoms of these fibroids. Women come only at the time of prenatal ultrasound or pelvic examination. Nearly 20-80 per cent of women are affected by this problem at the age of 50.
What are Fibroids (Rasoli)?
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumours that are present inside or outside the uterus. In many cases, women don’t find any symptoms of fibroids, but they know about it after an ultrasound. It is known as Garbhashay Gath (intrauterine) Granthi, according to Ayurveda. The symptoms are related to menorrhagia.
The treatment aims to treat menorrhagia. It helps to cure fibroids. The treatment procedure is based on Karya Karana Bhava, which means treating the effect of the disease. If the effect becomes a cure, then it also removes causative factors. Fibroids are believed to reduce their size by the end of 6 months of treatment. Some ayurvedic medicine is recommended for the treatment of this granthi.
Ashoka Rishta is a popular ayurvedic medicine for treating Pradara/Rakta Pradara/ Asru Dhara. It is also mentioned in classical texts like Bhaishajya Ratnavali. Medicine combines many herbal drugs like Ashoka, Amalaki,haritaki, bibhitaki, Jeera, Shunti, Daruharidra, vasa, and many more.
Symptoms of Fibroids-
Generally, fibroids don’t have symptoms, but if any women suffer from this problem, then they might be affected by fibroids.
Some of them are-
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Frequent urination
- Menstrual period, more than a week
- Pelvic pain
- Difficulty in urination
- Back and leg pain
- Frequent urination
Fibroids can generally be divided according to their location. Intramural fibroids grow near the muscular uterine wall.
Also, Watch Our Video on Uterine Fibroids Ayurvedic Treatment
Cause of Fibroids-
- The cause is unknown. But some factors lead to fibroids. Hormonal disbalance, estrogen, and progesterone lead to uterine fibroids.
- Genetic factors are also a reason behind it.
- Women of reproductive years are at higher risk of these problems
Location of Uterine Fibroids-
Uterine fibroids are classified into three categories-
- Intramural fibroids:- It develops in the thick line of the uterus.
- Submucosal fibroids:- It develops into the uterine cavity.
- Subserosal fibroids:- It extends outside the uterine wall.
Uterine fibroids have many consequences due to Anaemia, dysmenorrhea, pelvic pain, pelvic pressure, and repeated pregnancy loss.
In Ayurveda, the fibroids are due to doshas of the body, mainly Kapha dosha. The imbalance of these doshas forms hard swelling in the uterus and many menstrual cycle diseases like menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, etc. After a time, these fibroids broke into Vatajah granthi, Pittajah granthi, and Kaphaja granthi.
Treatment of Fibroids According to Ayurveda-
Ayurveda is an ancient medicine that believes in treating any disease from its root. The treatment aims to cure the cause of the disease. It focuses on balancing the doshas in the body. Many ayurvedic medicines and treatments help to balance these doshas, which cure the problem of uterine fibroids.
Panchakarma therapy is used to detox the body and remove all the toxins. It balances your doshas which help in the management of fibroids.
Some panchakarma therapy include-
- Virechana:- Virechana aims to remove harmful or waste materials from the body.
- Basti: This therapy injects drugs or Aushadhi through the rectum. It helps balance Vata dosha in the body and cures pain and discomfort in fibroids.
- Nasya:- In this therapy, the medicated drugs in the form of oil or powder are given in the nostrils.
- Shirodhara:- This therapy is pouring herbal oil on the forehead. The herbal oil which is used in the therapy must be warm. It helps to remove stress and provides a peaceful environment.
- Swedna:- This therapy is done with the help of herbal steam and produces sweating.
It is important to have panchakarma therapy under experienced practitioners and the supervision of Ayurvedic doctors. The treatment of disease is based on Rogi Bala and Rog Bala. Rog-Rogi Pariksha is done before the treatment. It is important to do proper yojana before the start of any treatment.
Ayurvedic Herbs for the Treatment of Fibroids-
Many drugs are used in the treatment of fibroids. These drugs balance the doshas and Dhatu of the body.
- Triphala:- It contains a mixture of three drugs haritaki, BiBhitaki, and Amalaki. It has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a powerful remedy for fibroids. It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Ashoka:-This drug is famous for any uterine disease. It is used for any menstrual problems. It helps reduce fibroids’ size and promote a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Shatavari:- It helps to balance hormonal levels in the Body. It acts as a protector for the reproductive system and helps to reduce the size of fibroids.
- Ginger:- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which help to reduce inflammation related to fibroids. It improves the blood circulation and immune system of the body.
- Turmeric:- It is a widely used drug in Ayurveda. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps to reduce inflammation related to fibroids. It also helps to strengthen the immune system of the body.
Ayurveda deals with many drugs for the treatment of disease. Besides this, the main treatment is to change the lifestyle. Nowadays, most disorders are due to improper lifestyles. Having an improper diet is the main reason for fibroids. Balancing diet and regular exercise cure 90 per cent of diseases without having any medicine.
Apathya Ahara generates toxins in the body, which cause an imbalance of doshas and Dhatu.
Book your Appointment with Shuddhi Ayurveda to get Relief from Fibroids.
If you want a safe treatment for fibroids (Rasoli), consult the best doctors at Shuddhi Ayurveda. We ensure that you will get 100% results in treating fibroids without surgery. You just need to keep patience and properly follow medications. It takes time to cure, but it gets cured completely. Feel free to call us anytime to book your appointment at your nearest centre.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season