Book An Appointment
Fill in your contact details to book an appointment with us. Please allow 48 hours to ensure your booking can be confirmed. Bookings need to be placed within our opening hours.
UTI is a very painful condition common in women. A urinary tract infection is an infection of the body’s urinary system. It affects parts of your urinary system such as the urethra, bladder, ureters, and kidneys. It is also defined as the presence of a significant number of bacteria and microorganisms in lower or both upper or lower urinary tracts.
A Urinary tract infection is an infection in any part of the urinary system such as kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Most of the infections affect the lower urinary tract — the bladder and the urethra.
Women are facing a greater risk of developing a urinary tract infection as compared to men. Ayurvedic treatment for this infection is highly effective and works on the body with no other side effects.
Each type of UTI depends on which part of your urinary tract is infected.
Infection in the bladder is called Cystitis. It is when you feel you need to pee frequently, or it might hurt before and after you pee. You might also have pain in the lower abdomen or blood while urinating. In this infection, bacteria make the way to cause inflammation in the bladder.
The infection in the kidney is known as pyelonephritis. You might have vomiting, mild fever, pain in the flanks. Due to infection in the kidney, an obstruction in the urinary tract causes urine to flow back into the kidneys.
Infection in the urethra is called Urethritis. This can cause a discharge and a strong smell when you pee. It also causes burning before and after when you pee. This infection is common in women because the female urethra is close to the vagina and causes Urethritis.
It is the swelling in the kidney built up due to urine. When urine does not drain out from the kidney to the bladder it causes hydronephrosis.
To promote a healthy urinary tract some risk factors needs to analyze such as:
1. Kidney stones can also be one of the risk factors for UTI. It causes blockage in the urinary tract.
2. Use of tampons and spermicidal, a type of chemical contraceptive, irritates the vagina while using it to prevent sperm from entering the uterus.
3. Another risk is vesicoureteral reflux, which causes urinary retention and allows more time for bacterial growth.
4. Pregnancy results in the compression of the ureters by the uterus resulting in increased bacterial growth and causes urinary retention.
5. Birth control methods by using spermicidal agents may also be at higher risk of infection.
6. Most public washrooms are not sufficiently clean that can cause the infection.
7. Urinary surgery increases the risk of developing urinary tract infections.
8. More use of antibiotics disrupts the normal bacterial function at the vaginal introitus.
9. Intense, more frequent sexual intercourse also introduces bacteria into the urinary tract.
10. Having a urinary catheter provides an ascending routine for the bacteria to enter into the bladder and causes urinary infection. Urinary catheterization insertion is used to drain urine from the bladder into the attached bag. If kidney infection spreads into the blood, it might cause serious health issues.
This urine infection is commonly seen in most people nowadays. Symptoms of UTI depend on gender, age, and the infected located part of the tract.
Many home remedies improve help improve urinary tract infections and help to prevent bladder bacterial infection such as:
Ayurvedic treatment plays an important role to treat any kind of health issue without any complications or side effects in the body. An ayurvedic Shuddhi UTI package that is easily available online protects from bacteria and various types of viruses. It helps to boost the immune system and enhance the metabolism of the body. This package supports the entire urinary tract which mainly affects i.e. urinary bladder, urethra, uterus, and kidney.
Dr Shuddhi Package (Divya Kit) - 20 Day Detox Package
1 x $60.00