Unlocking the Power of Nature: Ayurvedic Treatment and Natural Therapies for Healthy Teeth
If you want longer life for your teeth, you must go for natural treatment and adopt ayurvedic and natural habits to cure your teeth. It is a well-known fact that in ancient times people’s teeth had a longer life, and there were fewer problems with teeth like gums issues, cavities, tooth decay, Abscesses, and so on. Taking proper care of our teeth and adopting natural and ayurvedic habits daily will cure our teeth and result in longer life.
Our teeth and gums’ condition indicates how the rest of our body is doing. Although daily flossing and a strong dental hygiene regimen are excellent ways to maintain healthy teeth, they are only the beginning. Adequate nutrition and diet are the foundation of true oral health. There are so many natural practices to strengthen your teeth.
Natural Remedies to Strengthen your Teeth-
- Oil pulling
Oil pulling involves swishing high-quality edible oil around the mouth for 20 minutes (for example, coconut oil). Plaque buildup is eliminated with this procedure, which also keeps teeth clean. Additionally, oil pulling eliminates bacteria from the mouth and prevents them from clinging to the teeth again.
- Have mineral-rich food
Due to their porous structure, teeth can absorb or lose healthy nutrients. Ensure they take in more minerals than they are losing to achieve this. It is called Remineralization.
Plaque can be removed by brushing and flossing your teeth, but these actions neither promote nor prevent remineralization. You must consume a diet high in minerals to maintain strong teeth.
- Organic (preferably homemade) bone broth
- Grass-fed meats and poultry
- Dark leafy greens – broccoli, kale, spinach
- Himalayan salt
- Make use of fluoride-free toothpaste.
Fluoride is a dangerous substance with several negative side effects, including fluorosis. Avoid toothpaste that contains whitening ingredients as well because they can harm your teeth.
- Boost absorption through digestion.
The digestion of minerals and nutrients might be hampered by poor gut health. Even if you consume the right meals, your teeth cannot remineralize if they are not effectively absorbed. Processed meals, alcohol, parasites, some drugs, stress, and amalgam fillings can negatively impact absorption.
Try eating healthy fats with each meal to boost vitamin A, D, E, and K absorption. Additionally, consume probiotic-rich foods like sauerkraut, kimchi, yogurt, pickles, or kombucha, or take a probiotic supplement.
Herbs Used in Treating Teeth Problems-
- Application of cloves
Every family has access to cloves. Clove is recommended to maintain good dental hygiene. The pain-relieving qualities of cloves make them useful for treating toothaches. Numerous studies hint at clove’s capacity to prevent plaque and lower inflammation.
- Herbal sticks
Herbal sticks are still a common practice in rural regions. Plaque and tooth decay are known to be combated by herbal sticks like neem and babool.
- Amla Powder
Also known as Indian gooseberry or Amla, this highly effective herb is utilized in numerous ayurvedic therapies. About toothaches, amla aids in developing and rebuilding connective tissues, keeping teeth robust, healthy, and germ-free. Take one teaspoon of amla powder daily for long-term advantages to your dental health to use on your teeth and gums.
Asafoetida is the herb Ferula’s dried latex. In addition to being used in cooking to improve flavor and scent, it has many therapeutic uses. It is frequently used as a remedy and an effective herbal toothache treatment since it lessens swelling and tooth discomfort.
Relieving dental discomfort and preventing tooth decay are just two of wheatgrass’ many advantages. It is a potent drug that can also wash away microorganisms from the mouth.
This spice has potent anti-inflammatory properties and guards against dental plaque. Despite being less well-known than other substances, it is unquestionably just as effective. Like cloves, nutmeg also contains eugenol, which helps to relieve toothaches.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Some of the Common Dental Diseases-
- Yellow teeth: Use salt mixed with finely powdered lime rind as a toothpowder if you have yellow teeth. Similar to this, you can clean your teeth by using a mixture of kikar wood (50gm), roasted alum (20gm), and Namak Lahori (10gm).
- Dental decay: Eat calcium-rich foods to prevent dental decay. Make a paste from the turmeric, salt, and mustard oil, then apply it to your teeth and gums. Eat a lot of uncooked vegetables.
- Gum bleeding: Gum bleeding can be stopped by using neem, banyan, babul, and holy basil twigs while brushing your teeth. After massaging your gums with alum and mustard oil, rinse your mouth with alum-laced water. Guava tree leaves can also be chewed to stop bleeding. Eat a lot of green vegetables, lemons, and other citrus fruits.
- Toothache: Clove oil, cinnamon, and til (sesame seeds) are efficient toothache preventives. Toothaches can be relieved by gargling with rock salt, mixing a bit of pepper powder with clove oil, or applying a bayberry bark and vinegar paste.
This article aims to explore a variety of herbal plants described in Ayurveda that can be used as a supplement to maintain oral health. According to the literature, several Ayurvedic medicines can be used to treat and prevent oral disorders. Bacterial infections are the primary cause of the majority of oral illnesses. The presence of potentially bioactive chemicals in medicinal plants gives them antibacterial properties. These compounds assist in lowering the bacterial load in the mouth, preventing plaque, dental cavities, and ulcers.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season