Supplements To Improve Immune System
The natural herbs with an abundance of medicinal properties are used to make Ayurvedic supplements to improve the immune system. Your immune system is the first-line defense of your body to fight against numerous diseases causing bacteria and viruses. This defense mechanism helps your body stay away from various microbes, bacteria, and viruses that cause infections. As you know, coronavirus’s intensity is increasing rapidly worldwide, so it has become essential to take precaution measures to keep your body healthy and reduce the risk of infection.
There are various ways to improve or boost your immunity, but the Ayurveda is the safe and highly preferred treatment to boost your immunity. Ayurveda uses Natural Herbs that helps to boost the immune system against various infections.
What is Immunity?
It is a crucial function of white blood cells, some enzymes, and some immunomodulator chemicals that fight against the pathogens and prevent them from creating diseases in your body. The food you eat in your daily routine plays an essential role in boosting your immune system. Because of an unhealthy lifestyle, poor or bad eating habits lead to weakening the immune system.
According to Ayurveda, Some Concepts are Related to Your Immunity.
Bala: Bala is the concept of immunity that explains the body repair and nourishes itself and is effective against various illnesses.
Vyadhi Kashamatwa: this explains the ability of the body to fight against various diseases, causing microbes, bacteria, and viruses.
Ojas: Ojas concept for immunity is that it explains the direct correlation of food with the immune system. Ojas is the final product after the physiological transformation of food into energy used for body nourishment. If you are eating a balanced healthy diet in your meal, it will produce more Ojas and keep your body balanced to make you healthy. The Amas are produced by the undigested unhealthy food that affects the function of vital organs and makes you vulnerable to various health problems.
Effect Of Immunity On Your Nervous System:
For a holistic concept of immunity, you need to balance the three above mentioned concepts. According to Ayurveda, Your nervous system plays a vital role in boosting your immune system. More stress, anxiety, sadness, anger, and grief show a terrible impact on your immunity. In Ayurveda digestion, Immunity and Mind are interconnected to keep your body diseases free. Ayurvedic herbs help maintain the body, mind, and soul’s equilibrium and help boost your immune system against numerous infections.
Factors That Affect Your Immunity:
Various factors affect your immune system, but you can protect your body from these factors by consuming Ayurvedic natural supplements to improve the immune system. The factors include
Imbalanced Or Poor Diet:
According to Ayurveda, Ojas plays a vital role to boost immunity. Suppose you are eating unhealthy foods like junk food, oily, sugar-containing drinks, and artificially flavored food. In that case, that leads to the production of amas in the body and weakens the immune system.
Unhealthy lifestyles like interrupted sleep, and continuously varying sleep patterns or lack of sleep leads to reduced immunity power.
Excessive alcoholism affects your immune system and reduces body cells’ ability to fight against disease-causing pathogens.
Obesity And Overweight:
Lack of exercise in daily routine leads to overweight or obesity problems. Obesity leads to slow metabolism, and an imbalance in the hormones leads to weak immunity power. Metabolism plays a vital role in producing ojas in your body. But if you are suffering from obesity or are overweight, it leads to slowing down the metabolism process and imbalanced the hormone level in your body.
Overuse Of Medicines:
The overuse of chemical-based medicine for a long time to treat any illness leads to a weak immune system and makes your body prone to get chronic health-related problems.
Dehydration or Less intake of water:
Hydration of the body is a crucial step in keeping your body healthy because water helps remove toxins from the boy and boost your immune system. Dehydration leads to the collection of toxins in the body and reduces the power of body cells to fight against various diseases causing pathogens.
Factors That helps to Boost your Immune System in Ayurveda:
- A well-balanced diet, according to the three doshas of your body, helps boost your immune system. Avoid intake of sugar-containing food, junk food, and spicy oily food.
- Practice yoga and meditation in your daily routine to keep your body, mind, and soul fresh, energetic.
- Add some natural spices and herbs in your daily dietary routine because natural herbs have an abundance of medicinal properties that help to boost your immunity and rejuvenate your body cells.
- You have to detoxify your body regularly by fasting, or by consuming rich antioxidant food.
- Avoid alcoholism and cigarette smoking.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food, milk, and milk products.
Benefits of Ayurveda:
Ayurvedic herbs help to detoxify the body and boost your immune system.
Natural herbs help to improve your digestion process and prevent you from indigestion problems.
Ayurvedic herbs are known as the best immunity booster. Herbs help to remove the harmful toxins from the body.
Natural herb has an abundance of micronutrients that help fulfill the nutritional requirements of the body.
Natural herbs help boost your immune system and reduce stress and tensions.
Ayurvedic natural herbs are the best Supplements To Boost Immune System. The natural herbs help to boost your immunity against various bacteria and viruses. As you know that coronavirus is very dangerous and affects your respiratory system. To promote the immune system against coronavirus, you have to add some natural herbs to your diet.
- Start your day with natural ingredients like tulsi, cinnamon, ginger, and black pepper. These four herbs maintain the healthy respiratory system healthy and strong to fight against coronavirus.
- The use of turmeric in your daily routine reduces the ama in your body and boosts your immunity.
- Ashwagandha helps to boost your digestion and metabolism process.
- The long pepper has an anti-inflammatory property, and it protects your body from various infections.
- The other Ayurvedic herbs that help to boost your immune system are like, Shatavari, Shankhpushpi, Arjuna, Giloy, Green Tea, Guggul, Harad, Amala, Neem Patra, Brahmi, Adoosa, Saunf, Chitrak, Triphala, and Naag Kesar, etc.
Supplements To Boost Immune System
If you want to save your whole body from coronavirus and other bacteria and viruses, you have to consume natural herbs. It isn’t effortless to collect all these natural herbs in your diet. To solve your low immunity problem, shuddhi Ayurveda Introduces an Herbal immunity pack that is 100 %natural supplements to improve the immune system against coronavirus. This herbal immunity pack is made from various natural herbs with medicinal property to boost your immune system against multiple bacteria viruses. You can buy these herbal Supplements To Boost Immune and protect your body from chronic illness.
Moreover, to get health counseling regarding your severe health problem, you can visit our Ayurvedic Shuddhi Clinic near your home. Where an Expert Ayurvedic Consultant diagnoses the severity of your health problem by checking your pulse and by examining your tongue? PAN India, we have more than 150 Shuddhi clinics. However, if you are not able to visit the clinic, you can directly call our health experts to get free health counseling regarding your health problems, and they will guide you on how to boost your immune system.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season