SINUS | A Complete Ayurvedic Treatment
Do you suffer from Sinusitis? Don’t freak out as Ayurveda has a solution for it as well. You can find out the complete Ayurvedic Treatment and cure of this condition as a whole without any side effects. However, before jumping into the treatment, let’s understand What is Sinusitis? Also referred to as Pinas in Ayurveda, Sinusitis is the condition where mucus blocks your sinuses and inflames them. As a result, you face difficulty breathing and some other problems. It can attack people of any age group or sex. Especially kids who suffer from severe colds or other viral infections are more prone to this situation. Asthma patients also have a high chance of getting Sinusitis.
Nasya or Nasya Karma is highly recommended for alleviating the Sinusitis condition. It is counted among the five major Ayurvedic therapies for detoxifying.
Ayurveda offers you a simple yet effective treatment for Sinusitis, making your sinuses free from any blockage. This holistic practice comprises detoxification using dietary changes, lifestyle changes, and some panchakarma medicines.
So, what keeps you waiting? Let’s treat your Sinus naturally with some major tips and remedies!
Nasya – An Ayurvedic SINUS Treatment
According to Ayurveda experts, if you have Prana Vata and Sub Vata doshas imbalanced, there are high chances of getting SINUS infections. Their imbalance also decreases your immunity levels while making you more vulnerable to other infections. The ayurvedic approach not only gets to the root cause but can also cure the condition.
A Brief Overview of Nasya Treatment
It is a simple process where a naturally medicated oil powder is used to clear the accumulated Kapha in your nostrils. In short, the drops of oil are passed into your nasal areas to penetrate the mucosal lining, resulting in the healing of your sinus region. You can also take steam with ginger, clove oil, or eucalyptus oil daily to help ease the infection.
Some Do’s and Don’t for the treatment to go well
- Prevent yourself from direct exposure to any cool breeze or specific allergens.
- Ensure to not take any refrigerated and cold food items. Also, avoid cool water.
- Avoid intake of dairy foods while you are treating your Sinusitis.
- Try to have warm and cooked food with lukewarm water to drink.
- Do not forget to use warming spices like fenugreek, ginger, turmeric, garlic, black pepper, etc.
- Always do a breathing exercise to help cleat the Sinus better.
How can I cure Sinusitis naturally?
Want to cure sinusitis? Here are some of the simple yet effective tips to heal your Sinusitis naturally. These easy measures make you feel at ease while alleviating the problem in the least possible time. So, let’s get started!
Drink more fluids
When you include more fluids in your regular diet, you tend to cure three-fourths of your problems naturally. Fluids help thin out the mucus, making it easier to pass around the sinus passage. The constant flow can only take effect with the proper inclusion of liquid and fluid-based diets. Beware of your body and take appropriate actions when it comes to the cure. You can easily make the change and treat Sinus permanently at home.
Warm compress your nasal area
If you use a soft washcloth, soak it in warm water, and compress your Sinus region above, you can guarantee a healthy body free from Sinusitis. Create a warm compress on a regular basis to clear sinus passages and soothe your swollen facial tissues. As a result, you can start breathing with ease and avoid any further health hazards.
Do Nasal cleaning exercises
There is a variety of Nasal cleaning exercises that help treat your Sinusitis and cure the symptoms. Yogic practices help cure your cough, cold, headache, and even Sinusitis itself. Doing proper Yogasanas like Sarvangasana, Bhujangasana, Uttanasana, etc., can make sure your doshas remain balanced, and you can purify Sinuses from toxins.
Shirodhara for relief
Shirodhara is an ayurvedic Sinus treatment that helps cure your Sinus region and clean your nasal area. To begin the process, pour a warm medicated oil slowly onto the center of your forehead, right where the third eye location is. The process continues for about 30-45 long minutes. After that, massage your scalp gently. It helps deeply relax your nervous system and allows you to clear the path for the mucus in the Sinus. Moreover, Shirodhara is also a great help for removing other ear-nose-throat conditions.
Blockage in your nose is mainly because of Sinus toxins and other harmful effects of the breeze. Ayurveda doctors and treatment experts use Nasya to detoxify your nasal passage and provide enough room to breathe.
You can employ this method to clear your Sinus. Remember that your health will remain good as long as you take proper actions regarding the cure. It is the best treatment for your Sinusitis and prevents you from being vulnerable to external or internal infections. So, wait no more and visit the best ayurvedic hospital in India to get the detoxification done.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season