Unlocking the Secrets of Hair Health: Effective Tips for Hair Fall from Shuddhi Ayurveda
Hair is an essential body part that everyone identifies with, regardless of gender. Just like skin and nails, hair is a health indicator. One can know conditions such as hormonal health, vitamin levels, mineral content, scalp health, sleep, stress, mental health, nutrient content, and basic hygiene with a proper glance at hair. This means the condition of hair at any given point is governed by all of the above.
Hair is the most exposed part after skin. It is exposed to as much UV rays, pollution, dust, sweat, and other things as the skin gets exposed to. Every person sheds an amount of hair daily, and it is healthy. But beyond that, cases are the ones that cause problems. So hair care is as obvious as skin care.
Any person on planet Earth at some point in their lives must have faced this problem of hair fall. Any random person would say yes. This problem is as common as that. We all have tried this and that and whatnot to address this issue but have seen that they could be more effective even after consistent usage. So what seems to be the problem? Let’s explore.
What does Hair Fall Mean?
Hair fall is controversial in every person regardless of gender, age, and region. Several factors govern it. It occurs in a lot of ways in both genders.
The most common types include-
- Gradual Thinning of Hair: It is most common as people age. In women, it is seen as an enlarged parting and receding hairline at the forehead. It is seen as thinning on the top of the head in men.
- Patchy Bald Spots: Hair falls out in circular patches on the head and other hairy regions.
- Sudden Shedding of Hair: Lumps of hair are shed while washing, combing, or putting your hand through the hair.
- Hair Fall due to Traction: Hairstyles that exert force and pressure on the roots cause them to break, and thus the hairline in the front recedes.
Also, Watch Our Video on Tips to Prevent Hair Fall
Common Causes of Hair Fall-
- Vitamin deficiency
- Poor diet
- Poor hygiene
- Poor conditioning
- Anxiety and Stress
- Inadequate sleep routine
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Anabolic steroids
- Major surgery implications
- Chemical hair treatments
- Usage of hair tools
- Chemotherapy and radiation
- Autoimmune conditions
- Hereditary causes
These things, including many more, govern the rate at which hair loss happens.
Addressing Hair Fall Through Ayurveda-
Ayurveda addresses this issue from the fundamental level looking at the root cause. It takes a holistic approach to ensure the issue can be cured, prevented, and sustained for a healthy period.
First, it conditions your body by eliminating toxins and equipping the body to assimilate the nutrients from foods much more efficiently. For this, you should stop the intake of excessive salty, spicy, oily, processed, and packaged food.
Second, it addresses the root cause by incorporating natural herbs into your hair care. For this, you should stop using chemical treatments on your hair, synthetic shampoos, and other hair products and heat tools.
Lastly, it sustains a healthy state by incorporating healthy routines into your lifestyle. For this, you should stop being lazy basically.
So that is how Shuddhi Ayurveda hair formulas address your issues with hair fall. Various natural herbs are used to prevent and cure hair loss.
Some of them are here-
- Bhringraj: It is one of the age-old remedies for hair fall and regrowth. Bhringraj oil is administered to hair frequently by massaging the scalp. It makes the hair strong and imparts natural colour, also solving the issue of grey hair.
- Amla: Another ingredient of Ayurvedic benefits is amla. It helps reduce hair loss and promotes regrowth by mainly providing immunity. It contains amino acids and Vitamin C that stops greying of hair. It reduces dandruff, itchiness, and dryness of the scalp. Using it in hair oil is highly beneficial.
- Fenugreek Seeds: They are a staple to Indian kitchens. They are rich in vitamins A, C, K, folic acid, amino acids, and antioxidants. They can be used in hair oil or used as a hair pack.
- Kalmegh: It is widely used for its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used as an antioxidant and immunostimulant agent.
- Reetha and Shikakai: These both, in combination, make a good substitute for commercial shampoos. They contain vital vitamins and antioxidants that promote hair health.
- Aloe Vera: It is used as an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory agent. It soothes the scalp. It works for hair replenishment.
Why Follow Shuddhi Ayurveda?
Shuddhi Hair Care Package contains all these ingredients. It is the natural solution to your hair problems. It includes the richness of herbs and the potency of Ayurvedic elements. It offers the safest way to address your hair loss without side effects. If you care for your health, opt for Shuddhi Ayurveda hair care.
Ayurvedic Approach to Diet-
In the above paragraphs, we got to know what not to do. Now we get to know what diet to follow for healthy hair.
According to Ayurveda, your diet should contain the following-
- Dry fruits, Nuts, and Seeds
- Vitamin A, C, D, B12
- Black Pepper and Giloy
Healthy Habits and Hair Care Tips-
Healthy habits are essential for a sustained lifestyle without diseases and health conditions.
Here are a few-
- Chew your food well
- Oil and wash your hair regularly
- Keep your hair combs clean
- Never comb your hair while it is wet
- Cover your hair while going out to protect it from the sun and pollution
- Eat more greens
- Follow a fixed sleep routine
- Keep stress at bay
- Do regular exercise
- Sleep in the North-South direction
- Meditate for mindfulness and peace
- Get morning sunlight
Get the Best Solution for your Hair Fall With Shuddhi Ayurveda-
If you are experiencing heavy hair fall and tired of using ineffective anti-hair fall products, Shuddhi Ayurveda can help you. Contact Us to fix your hair fall problem with effective and safe natural herbs and ayurvedic products.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season