Role of Ayurveda in the Treatment for CKD
Chronic Kidney diseases a fatal health problem, in which one or both Kidneys lose their regular function over a period of time. It is also known as Chronic Kidney Failure.
Why is the Kidney so important?
Each Kidney is essential because of the numerous functions they perform in our body. Let’s have a look at the functions of the Kidney to know its importance in the human body. Most people know that Kidneys separate the waste and excessive water content from the body and remove it in the form of urine. The process to make the urine is a complex task to maintain the balance of chemicals (Sodium, Potassium) in your body.
The Kidney is a natural laboratory that balances the acid-base to prevent your body from electrolyte imbalance or other complications.
Functions of the Kidney:
The kidney helps in the regulation of electrolytes in the body.
The kidney balances the fluid in the body and prevents fluid overload.
Kidneys regulate the blood pressure in the body. Any disruption in the Kidney function can make you prone to high blood pressure problems.
Helps in maintaining the acid-base balance in the body.
Each Kidney has a natural filter system to remove the harmful toxins from the body.
The Kidney produces hormones, which are essential for the production of hemoglobin and bones.
If any of the Kidney functions get affected by the lifestyle, you are living or the diet you are taking can lead to Chronic Kidney Disease. In the initial stage, it does not show any signs and symptoms. So it is difficult to diagnose CKD in its initial state.
Inflammation of Kidney
Polycystic Kidney Disease
What are the factors that increase the chance to get chronic kidney diseases?
You are surrounded by several factors that may increase the chance to get CKD.
Frequent urinary tract infection
Ayurvedic Treatment For CKD
If you want to prevent the damage of your Kidney, adopt Ayurveda. However, Ayurveda is an Indian traditional alternative method of treating every health problem. In Ayurveda, various natural herbs are useful along with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet tips. Ayurvedic treatment helps in the correction of Kidney function and prevents you from getting chronic Kidney diseases.
According to Ayurveda, a person gets affected by CKD because of weak digestion and metabolism processes. Weak digestion leads to indigestion or constipation. Furthermore, indigestion leads to excessive harmful toxins released in the body. The toxins affect the healthy balance of three-body doshas and lead to multiple health-related illnesses.
Moreover, excessive toxins increase the workload of the Kidney and lead to cell and tissue death of the Kidney. The cells and tissue death leads to scar formation in the Kidney and affects the regular functioning of your Kidney.
Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda includes Panchakarma therapy, a healthy diet, physical activities, meditation, yoga, and the use of natural herbs.
There is no particular treatment of CKD in allopathy. However, you have the best option to opt for Ayurvedic remedies. Ayurvedic remedies are harmless and work on the root cause to eliminate the diseases from the body.
Ayurvedic treatment will provide you with the assurance to live a happy and healthy life. Ayurveda gives you new ideas to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, it prevents you from further chronic health problems.
Panchakarma therapy is an Ayurvedic therapy that is performed to detoxify your body. It is helpful in maintaining the balance between panchamaha bhutas of your body. Moreover, it prevents your body from getting Chronic Kidney Disease and other health illnesses. The steps of Panchakarma therapy are,
Ayurvedic Natural Herbs
Ayurvedic herbs are the best Chronic Kidney Disease treatment in Ayurveda. Ayurveda herbs are powerful and boost the self-healing property of your Kidney cells. Ayurveda herbs help in healing and prevent your Kidney from getting scars or tissue death. There are so many herbs that are effective in preventing Kidney diseases.
1. Gokshura – Gokshura is an effective natural herb with anti-lithiasis properties. It boosts the filtering system of the Kidney, prevents waste collection and stone formation in the Kidney. Its regular use can prevent cyst formation and cell or tissue death.
2. Guggul – Guggul is a natural healing Ayurvedic herb. It helps in the excretion of excessive toxins and waste from the body and helps in nourishing and rejuvenating injured Kidney cells.
3. Amla – Amla is a natural herb with Vitamin C. It boosts your immune system naturally. However, it prevents you from glomerulonephritis and other infectious diseases.
4. Punarnava – Punarnava is an essential herb to treat Chronic Kidney Disease. It helps in the removal of harmful waste from the body. It helps improve Kidney function and prevents you from getting Kidney disease as an Ayurvedic treatment for CKD.
If you want to treat your health problem with a natural Ayurvedic remedy, then prefer to use Ayurvedic Kidney Care Package with all-natural herbs from Shuddhi Ayurveda. If your problem is severe and you want to make a consultation, you can visit our clinic to get free health consultation from our expert ayurvedic practitioner.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season