Role of Ayurveda in COPD
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a chronic inflammatory lung disease and is known as COPD. This is a respiratory condition caused by long-term inhalation of substances characterized by airflow inflammation that damages and irritates the lungs.
Healthy lifestyle changes and ayurvedic treatments can help to deal with lung problems as there is no cure for COPD. You feel better, energetic, and slow the progress of the disease with ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for COPD includes several natural herbs with respiratory and immune benefits.
COPD causes symptoms in its early stage, such as:
Damage to the lungs causes COPD. This damage to the lungs is due to unhealthy substances and environments such as chemical fumes, gases, air pollution, dust, and mists.
- Tightness in the chest
- A long-term constant cough
- Mucus generates due to coughing
- Shortness of breath while exercising
COPD also causes decreased immunity to infections and cold.
Diet & Lifestyle changes to prevent COPD:
Some necessary home remedies can help to manage COPD:
- Avoiding smoking and vaping
One of the leading cause of COPD is smoking. COPD caused mainly the people who used to smoke. Smoking directly affects the lungs and causes breathing problems. Breathing in lung irritants due to dust, pollutants, and chemical fumes cause COPD.
- Staying Active
As we know, COPD causes shortness of breath. So good fitness levels may help the COPD symptoms. Fitness levels increased with exercises like walking, jogging, etc. But these exercises can be challenging with shortness of breath. Prefer water-based activities that can be easier with COPD and increase the quality of life.
- Maintain a healthy weight
If you are significantly overweight, then the heart and lungs require more challenging work. But the underweight people have a higher risk of death due to COPD than those of overweight and average weight. Regular exercise and average body weight can help in preventing Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Essential oils
People can also use essential oils that work as an antioxidant agent that helps to clear mucus from the lungs. Essential oils have anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for:
-Opens up the airways in the lungs
-Reduces mucus production
-Helps clear mucus from the lungs
-Prevents flare-ups in moderate to severe COPD
- Managing Stress
We can quickly reduce stress levels and anxiety at home. Meditation and yoga practicing are the best to deal with stress and anxiety. A panic attack impairs breathing in otherwise healthy people. If you have COPD, you can experience worsening breathing difficulties.
Ayurvedic Treatment For COPD
Ayurvedic product for lungs diseases contains herbal medicines like Swans Vati, Sanjeevani Vati, and Lungs care churna and Maha Amritam churan. The herbal package is helpful in all types of lung problems such as asthma and lung infection.
- Swans Vati is the essential ayurvedic remedies in the Lungs Care Package that provides relief in the lung problem.
- Sanjeevani Vati improves the immune system more reliable, and it also increases the metabolism of the body.
- Lungs Care Churna is an ayurvedic product that is beneficial for various diseases like liver problems, lung problems, ulcers, and relieves pain.
- Maha Amritam Churan is another ayurvedic remedy that plays a vital role in the treatment of COPD.
When to Call a doctor
While you notice the following symptoms of a COPD exacerbation, Call your doctor within 24 hours.
- More shortness of breath
- More mucus production than usual
- Mucus that is yellow, green, or brown
- Mucus that is thicker or stickier than usual
- Fever, cold, and flu symptoms
- Increased tiredness
Ayurvedic lungs care package is beneficial in all problems related to the lungs. It prepared with various natural herbs that can help in lung disease treatment.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season