The Concept of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ayurveda
Rheumatoid Arthritis, also known as Amavata in Ayurveda is an autoimmune illness that causes severe pain in the joints and persistent inflammation. It can also cause inflammation in the tissue around the joints and other organs such as the lungs, eyes, heart, and kidneys. Autoimmune disorders develop when their own immune system mistakenly attacks the body’s tissues. Patients with autoimmune disorders, such as Amavata have antibodies in their blood that attack their own bodily tissues, causing inflammation. Rheumatoid Arthritis, or Amavata, is considered a systemic sickness and is sometimes referred to as rheumatoid disease because it can affect various body organs. Luckily, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ayurveda combination is really effective. Let’s find more about rheumatoid arthritis cure in Ayurveda and how Ayurveda can help cure it.
Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
The severity of rheumatoid arthritis signs and symptoms can vary and may even come and go. Flares, or heightened disease activity, alternate with periods of relative remission, when swelling and pain lessen or disappear. Rheumatoid arthritis can cause joints to distort and shift out of place over time.
The other common signs and symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis are:
- Morning Stiffness
- Muscle aches
- Loss of Appetite
When the joint lining (synovium) gets inflamed, it produces extra fluid, causing the joint to swell. Joint pain is frequently experienced on both sides of the body and might affect the wrist, elbows, ankle, neck, knees, fingers, and toes.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
As mentioned earlier in the post, Rheumatoid arthritis is a type of autoimmune disorder. Normally, your immune system helps in protecting your body against infections and diseases. Your immune system attacks healthy tissue in your joints during rheumatoid arthritis. It can also lead to medical issues with your heart, lungs, nerves, eyes, and skin.
Doctors aren’t sure what triggers this process, although a hereditary component appears to be involved. While your genes do not cause rheumatoid arthritis, they can make you more prone to react to environmental conditions that may initiate the disease, such as infection with certain viruses and bacteria.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a severe disease and it is vital to understand its risk factors. The following factors may raise your risk of rheumatoid arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis is commonly seen in women instead of men.
- Age. Rheumatoid arthritis can strike at any age, but it is most frequent in middle life.
- History of the family. If a family member has rheumatoid arthritis, you may be at a higher risk of developing the disease.
- Smoking. Cigarette smoking raises your chances of developing rheumatoid arthritis, especially if you have a hereditary susceptibility. Smoking appears to be linked to increased disease severity as well.
- Excessive weight Overweight people appear to be at a slightly increased risk of having rheumatoid arthritis.
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ayurveda
Rheumatoid arthritis is analogous to “Ama Vata” in Ayurveda. It has been referred to as
“Sa Kashtaha Sarvarogaanaam yadaa prakupito Bhavet | Hastha paada shiro gulpha trika jaanu uru sandhishu || Karoti sarujam shopham yatra doshaha prapadyate|
This means that if the disease “ama Vata” (rheumatoid arthritis) worsens, it becomes the most dangerous disease in comparison to others. Hand, foot, ankle, and elbow joints and the low back, knee, and hip joints become inflamed and uncomfortable. The pain in the damaged joints is similar to that of a scorpion sting.
Prognosis Diseases with early-onset and single dosha predominance in young people can be cured with good therapy and strict adherence to the dos and don’ts. As the disease progresses, it affects several systems, rendering it incurable. If there are indicators of difficulties, it may pose a major threat to one’s life.
In Ayurveda, the following therapy options are available for Amavata (rheumatoid arthritis):
- Langhanam (Fasting)
- Chikitsa Shaman (Treatment for subsiding the symptoms)
- Chikitsa Sodhana (Purification of the body)
1. Langhana (fasting) – This is accomplished through complete abstinence from food or by providing green gram/rice/barley soups.
2. Shodhana – This is accomplished by Panchakarma therapy. Treatment is usually long-term, and various operations are performed depending on the patient’s health and appearance. Manal kizhi, Vamanam, Podikizhi, Elakkizhi, Snehapanam, Vaitharana / Kshara Basti, Virechanam, Navarakizhi, Pizhichil, and other therapies are used.
3. Shaman Chikitsa — It is accomplished by using highly effective and time-tested Ayurvedic medicines such as kashaya and Asavarista. Choorna, Vati, Taila, Rasoushadi, and so on.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Cure in Ayurveda
Whether you are looking for knee pain ayurvedic home remedy or rheumatoid arthritis cure in Ayurveda, Shuddhi Ayurveda has covered you! It offers the best herbal medications that help you get rid of rheumatoid arthritis and joint pains. All the medication in the package contains Ayurvedic herbs such as Guggul, Kutaja seeds, Shatavari, Shakhpushpi, Ashwagandha, Nag Kesar, and Muesli. The package by Shuddhi Ayurveda has no side effects, but it just controls the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. To know more about it, get in touch with Shuddhi Ayurveda today!
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season