Restore Your Vision Naturally: Ayurvedic Remedies for All Eye Diseases without Surgery
The imbalance of the three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) and the buildup of ama (toxins) in the body, according to Ayurveda, are the main contributors to eye problems. According to Ayurveda, maintaining the body’s general health is essential for good eyes since the liver and the blood are seen as extensions of the eyes. Ayurveda understands the value of taking precautions to preserve ideal eye health. Ayurveda strongly emphasizes balancing the doshas and removing impurities from the body while treating eye conditions.
Several herbs and spices with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial characteristics are also used in ayurvedic eye disease therapies. These include, among others, castor oil, rose water, ghee, amla, turmeric, and neem.
Ayurveda emphasizes the interdependence of the body, mind, and senses to give a comprehensive approach to eye health.
Eye diseases along with treatment in Ayurveda-
Several eye conditions with unique signs and symptoms and Ayurvedic remedies may affect people. Here is a list of common eye conditions, their signs and symptoms, and Ayurvedic remedies to assist in managing and treating the condition-
1. Puffy Eyes
- under-eye bags, redness
Netra Tarpana (application of warm medicated ghee), cucumber compresses, Triphala eyewash, herbal teas (coriander, fennel, chamomile), dietary changes, hydration, cooling eye exercises, and avoiding eye strain are some of the treatments. These Ayurvedic methods seek to hydrate and regenerate the tissues of the eyes, lessen inflammation, and enhance general eye health.
2. Pink Eye (conjunctivitis)
- ocular discharge
To clean the eyes, use an eye wash containing Triphala. Eye drops containing rose water can help to calm the eyes and decrease irritation. Itching and redness can be relieved with cold compresses. Aloe vera juice consumption and the addition of immune-stimulating herbs like turmeric and neem can be advantageous.
3. Dry Eye Disease
- a burning feeling
- hazy vision.
Cotton pads soaked in rose water can bring moisture and comfort to closed eyelids. The eyes can be refreshed and cleaned using Triphala eye wash. Castor oil or ghee lubrication for the eyes aids in keeping moisture. Consuming omega-3 fatty acids in the form of supplements or foods like flaxseeds can assist in increasing eye moisture.
Also, Watch Ayurvedic Remedies for All Eye Diseases without Surgery
4. Digital Eye Strain, often Known as Computer Vision Syndrome
- Eye strain
- impaired vision
The eye muscles can be relaxed and fatigued less with regular eye workouts, including blinking, palming, and focussing on far-off things. Stone and other lubricating eye drops help ease dryness and strain on the eyes. Using proper ergonomics and taking regular breaks from digital devices are also crucial.
- Peripheral vision loss that occurs gradually
- tunnel vision
- eye discomfort
Eyes can be cleaned with Triphala eye wash. Applying medicinal ghee around the eyes, or Netra tarpana, can help hydrate and enhance eyesight. Intraocular pressure can be decreased by using ayurvedic eye drops like Itone. It is advised to use herbs like ginkgo biloba and turmeric in addition to leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Blurred or foggy vision
- sensitivity to light
- trouble seeing at night
Eyes can be cleaned with Triphala eye wash. Netra Tarpana can support and enhance eyesight. It is advantageous to eat foods high in antioxidants, such as bilberries and amla (Indian gooseberry). It is possible to recommend Ayurvedic remedies like Saptamrita Lauha and Maha Triphala Ghrita.
How to take care of your eyes-
You can use the following Ayurvedic practices to take care of your eyes-
- Netra Tarpana: This Ayurvedic treatment uses medicated ghee to hydrate and revitalize the area around the eyes. It eases eye strain, lessens dryness, and enhances vision. For advice on the best-medicated ghee for your unique needs, speak with a trained Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Triphala Eye Wash: Ayurveda frequently recommends using Triphala, a blend of three fruits (amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki), to support eye health. You may make a Triphala eye wash by soaking Triphala powder in water for the whole night. Use the filtered water to cleanse your eyes in the morning. Vision can be improved, inflammation can be reduced, and the eyes can be cleaned.
- Eye Massage with Ghee: Regularly applying pure ghee (clarified butter) to the region around the eyes will increase circulation, lessen eye strain, and hydrate tissues. Spend a few minutes using circular movements and your fingertips to massage the area around your eyes gently. After that, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Ayurvedic eye drops: can lubricate the eyes, ease dryness, and relieve eye strain. These eye drops are often created using a mix of herbal extracts, and they can be used as instructed by an Ayurvedic doctor or on the item’s label.
- Protect Your Eyes: Put on UV-protective sunglasses to shield your eyes from too much sunshine and dangerous UV rays. Wear protective eyewear when it is essential to protect your eyes from dust and pollution.
- Practice Eye Rest: Take frequent breaks from using screens or other visually demanding jobs, especially when your eyes are tired. Use the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, glance away from your screen and concentrate for 20 seconds on anything 20 feet away to lessen eye strain.
- Adequate Sleep: Sleep enough to let your eyes relax and regenerate. A lack of sleep can cause dryness and weariness in the eyes.
- Routine Eye Exams: Regular eye exams with an ophthalmologist or an Ayurvedic eye expert will help you identify any possible difficulties early and get the needed therapy.
Experience holistic care for your eyes at Shuddhi Hospital-
Our skilled Ayurvedic doctors provide individualized care for various eye conditions, providing kind and efficient treatments. Say goodbye to visual issues and welcome natural healing. Make an appointment right away to start on the path to healthy eyes. To arrange a consultation, contact us at 75280-75288. Let us revitalize and clear up your eyesight. For a better future for your eyes, take action today.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season