Reduce the White Spots on the Skin with Ayurveda
White spots on the skin? Feeling embarrassed to go out in public? If yes, keep reading the post. White spots on the skin often occur when dead cells or proteins of the skin become trapped under the surface of the skin. They might also occur due to depigmentation or the skin’s colour loss. White spots however are not usually a reason for concern. But as anything unusual that happens to our body needs treatment to control it, so do white spots. If you are looking for a remedy for white spots on your skin, Ayurveda has got your back. It offers the best and safest treatment that controls it. So, this post is all about understanding this skin disorder and Leucoderma treatment in Ayurveda.
- Dryness, itching, and scaling.
- Skin patches lose color
- Patches of hair on the face or head turn white or grey
- Change in the retina’s layer color
- Color inside nose and mouth loses
- Loss of natural skin tone
Different Skin Conditions Causing White Spots
White spots appear more on darker skin and can get larger over time. These are not treated as a severe skin condition but rather a serious psychological condition as it affects a person mentally. The following are some skin conditions responsible for white spots.
Milia- This skin condition looks like fluid-filled boils raised, firm on the skin. This can result in white patches.
Eczema- In this skin condition, skin becomes red and causes the same colored bumps. It usually affects knees, eyelids, wrists, feet, hands, and elbows.
Pityriasis Alba- This skin condition usually affects children between 1-3 years of age
group. In this condition, a child feels itchiness, redness, and white patches on the face. Even if this condition heals, it leaves a lot of white marks on the skin, resulting in white patches.
Vitiligo – This is one of the common reasons for white spots on the skin. In this skin condition, white spots can appear on any part of the body. This is basically due to the death of pigmentation cells.
Sunspots- These white spots appear on the skin when it loses its pigmentation. Sunspots usually occur in the legs and slowly start seen on your arms and then upper back. If you stay under the sun for a long time, you can be prone to this skin condition. Also, this problem can happen due to hereditary based issues.
Lichen Sclerosus- This condition is seen more in women than men. It can affect people of all ages. In women, this condition tends to see more in thin and red skin. In men, it appears on the foreskin of the penis. The main cause of Lichen Sclerosus is hormonal imbalances.
How to Prevent White Spots on Skin?
If you find a white spot on your skin, the first thing you need to do is consult an Ayurveda doctor and understand the skin condition. A good Ayurvedic doctor can help you to know how to stop these white patches from spreading to other body parts. So, for that, you need to follow the following tips.
- Don’t take the stress and try to relax.
- Bathe daily for at least 20 minutes
- Avoid using bathing soaps that drain the oil from your body.
- Avoid using cosmetics or creams that cause you allergy.
- Add foods in your diet that are rich in iron, such as leafy vegetables, beans, cereals, and meat.
- Stand under the sun for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Avoid eating seafood
- Don’t use sodium-based foods, especially when you are undergoing leucoderma treatment.
Ayurvedic Remedy for White Spots on Skin
According to Ayurveda, white spots can be caused due to excess of Pitta Dosha in the body. As mentioned above, the precise reason for this skin condition is unknown; it could be due to other diseases like Anemia, Thyroid or could be hereditary. Ayurveda believes that white spots on the skin can be caused due to improper nutrition, stress, or intake of the wrong food combination. However, there are certain herbs that help in leucoderma treatment in Ayurveda. These are:
White patches cannot be cured, but with proper treatment, they can be stopped from spreading. This is a lifelong condition that affects an individual on a psychological level. Along with taking an Ayurvedic remedy for white spots on the skin, one should follow a healthy lifestyle and avoid consuming certain kinds of foods that can cause allergies. To stop spreading white spots, the worst foods that you should completely avoid are coffee, seafood, citrus fruits, alcohol, gooseberries, and yoghurt.
Shuddhi Ayurveda offering the Best Ayurvedic Remedy for White Spots
Shuddhi Ayurveda is one of the best Ayurvedic treatment providers in India. No matter the disease you are suffering from, it has the right and the most effective treatment available. If you are looking for Leucoderma treatment in Ayurveda, Shuddhi Ayurveda offers the most effective treatment. It offers Shuddhi Vitiligo (Leucoderma) Package that contains Dr Immune tablets, Shuddhi powder, Vitiligo capsules, vitiligo oil, and 32 herbal tea.
Made under the supervision of Ayurvedic experts, all the ingredients used in the package are made of 100% organic herbs. The ingredients in the package cure Vitiligo without side effects while balancing hormones, increasing immunity and improving digestion. Besides this, it also helps protect the skin from free radicals, prevents acne, skin infections, and helps in body detoxification. It contains powerful anti-inflammatory products that also help treat skin diseases like dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season