Is obesity weighing down your health?
We all want to stay healthy and look good at the same time. But, unfortunately, there are many of us struggling with excessive weight and surplus fat on the abdomen. Not only do we feel embarrassed due to the unwanted visceral fat, but we also have to grapple with heart issues, excess blood sugar, and cholesterol build-up, because of the heavy weight. This health concern affects anyone, at any age, and is called obesity. Losing belly fat is not easy, but it is possible with natural herbs. There are simple ways to deal with obesity. Why don’t you opt for obesity treatment in Ayurveda to reduce stubborn fat deposits on the body and reduce weight?
Obesity at a Glance
Obese people face a risk of developing health problems and other life-threatening conditions. Excessive fat accumulation in different body parts is the leading cause of diabetes, kidney diseases, cancer, high blood pressure, and heart disease. In fact, obesity is the main cause of all these lifestyle disorders. Fat accumulation is a result of a wrong diet and an undisciplined lifestyle.
Fat accumulation happens because of faulty dietary habits, fatty foods, and lack of exercise. It is imperative to stay within the acceptable body mass index limits or else it becomes harmful for the metabolism of the body. Moreover, heavy weight and excessive fat increase health issues and can damage the liver, heart, and other organs of the body. Ayurveda and ayurvedic remedies for obesity help improve metabolic activity, aid digestion, and reduce intestinal problems. By taking natural herbs and herbal remedies, the normal metabolic functioning of the body is restored.
How can we control obesity?
Altering the lifestyle, eating sensibly, and burning extra calories through physical activity, is a great way to combat obesity. So, start natural therapies, at the earliest, to reduce weight. You can take the Ayurvedic way to lose weight because it is safe and keeps the body free from toxins.
Some effective Ayurvedic remedies for weight loss are:
- Triphala: Triphala is a herbal powder prepared out of 3 fruits- the Indian gooseberry or amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Not only does this Ayurvedic preparation control the rising blood sugar levels, but it also helps control obesity and increasing weight.
- Fenugreek or methi seeds: Fenugreek seeds and leaves have many health benefits. The fiber-rich seeds stimulate digestion, prevent constipation and improve fat metabolism. This prevents excessive fats from collecting in the body cells. Furthermore, the body detoxifies because toxins get thrown out of the body. The whole process actually leads to healthy weight loss!
- Guggul: Fat cells break down with regular intake of Guggul, a resin derived from the Commiphora Mukul myrrh tree. The dried Guggul is often used to prepare Ayurvedic medicines, and many Ayurvedic practitioners believe this medicinal herb is effective as a weight loss aid.
- Punarnava or Boerhaavia diffusa is a medicinal herb found in nature. This herb has diuretic properties and helps detoxify the body. The belly fat reduces because this healthy herb prevents fat deposits around the belly. Other herbs and natural spices that help keep the body in shape and organs healthy are Badi elaichi, Ashwagandha, tej pata, bael, black pepper, ginger, carom seeds, Tinnervelly Senna, and others.
- Kalonji: Kalonji or Nigella sativa are black seeds that are used often in Ayurvedic preparations. They are helpful for obese women and men. Oils made from kalonji are used for massages and help people lose weight.
- Brahmi is another medicinal herb that helps reduce weight. Ayurvedic herbs have the capability of keeping the body healthy and well-balanced. Brahmi is very healthy and helps shape up the body.
- Garcinia cambogia is a medicinal plant used to treat obese individuals. The herb is purified and processed for consumption. Now, this will assist in fat metabolism and reduce weight.
- Kino tree of Vijayasar: Extracts from the Pterocarpus marsupium or vijayasar tree help reduce weight. All of us are desperate to shape up and stay healthy. Ayurvedic remedies such as the Kino tree extracts have resulted in fat reduction in many research cases
Eat sensibly to avoid obesity:
Whatever we eat or consume affects the calorie intake of the body. In fact, the diet we eat needs to correspond with the energy prevalent in the body. Eating 3 to 4 small portion meals containing cooked vegetables is a healthy way to eat and reduce weight gain. Nuts, legumes, fruits are healthy and need to be a part of our daily diet. There are a few things that we need to understand from an Ayurvedic point of view:
- Cold, spicy, raw, or frozen foods disturb digestion
- Alcohol, coffee, tea, tobacco, and sugar are harmful to the body
- Shuddhi weight loss package
Obesity treatment in Ayurveda includes the safe and effective Shuddhi weight loss package to help reduce weight. The package contains effective herbs such as Tinneervelly Senna, carom seeds Dalchini, Punarnava, saunf, soya, dalchini, Loh Bhasma, Kajjali, Tamra Bhasma, etc besides the above-mentioned herbs. Furthermore, this package has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties to help preserve overall health and prevent diseases. Specialists recommend exercise, whole foods, a stress-free life, along with herbal remedies for weight loss. Start your weight loss journey naturally! You can always take a free consultation at the Shuddhi clinics if you have any doubts, after all, losing weight the healthy way is the goal!
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season