Effective Natural Ways to Lower Blood Sugar
The pancreas produces insulin that regulates the sugar content in the body. But, when the body can’t make a sufficient amount of this hormone, the glucose lies wasted in the blood and travels to the different organs. The high blood sugar levels start damaging the organs, and the person develops a condition called diabetes. Let us see the natural ways to lower blood sugar!
Why should blood sugar levels be controlled?
A large percentage of people today have diabetes. In fact, high blood sugar can be very harmful and is called hyperglycemia. What happens in this condition?
- The blood glucose cannot enter the cells, and these cells are deprived of energy and cannot perform necessary body functions.
- In this condition, we start to feel weak, exhausted. Rather, the fuel for bodily activities is missing.
- Metabolic functioning gets disturbed, and the blood sugar levels become erratic. Sometimes the blood sugar spikes or rises, and sometimes it falls drastically.
Lethargy and hunger become common at this stage. Most of the time, the person feels lousy, with serious health problems popping up. Moreover, blood sugar levels frequently stay high. But, you can control your high blood sugar levels by following natural remedies to control high blood sugar.
What are the natural ways and remedies to lower blood sugar?
By keeping your blood sugar levels low, you can prevent serious diseases and long-term health consequences. Frequent urination, weakness, dizziness, blurry vision, increased thirst, and constant exhaustion can be draining. So why not follow some natural ways to lower blood sugar?
1. Take nuts:
Walnuts, almonds, and pistachios, taken in limited quantities, can help slow blood sugar absorption.
2. Include whole grains in the diet:
Barley, Oat, Rye, and bran of fiber-rich foods help prevent blood-sugar spikes. They fill your stomach and appease your hunger but have lesser carbohydrates and fats in comparison to processed foods.
Vegetables such as cucumber, broccoli, carrots are full of fiber. These vegetables contain essential nutrients that prevent malnutrition in the body, but they prevent blood sugar levels from rising.
not only does cinnamon add flavor to the food, but it also stimulates the secretion of insulin hormone. This helps control busting blood sugar and spices up the food with its flavonoid. Cinnamon contains bio-active compounds that regulate sugar levels. It is one of the best ways to fight the diabetes menace. Just take warm water and add some grounded cinnamon to it. You can have it once a day for the best results!
Vinegar reduces the absorption of sugar and improves insulin content in the body so you can be versatile with it.
6. Refined sugars and high carb diet:
Refined sugars instantly spike glucose levels. Similarly, refined grains and a high CARB diet can be very harmful to health. All you need to do is exercise regularly and include lots of fiber and water in your diet. This is one of the best natural ways to lower blood sugar and also helps maintain a healthy weight.
Fenugreek is very helpful in balancing the sugar levels in the body. Improve glucose tolerance, stimulate the secretion of insulin and also lower blood sugar levels with Fenugreek seeds. This herb is readily available in the kitchen, and you can soak it overnight and consume the concoction in the morning. Make sure you take this on an empty stomach for maximum results.
8. Karela or bitter gourd:
bitter gourd contains insulin-polypeptide-P that works on high sugar levels. Many people added to the morning juice or smoothie, while others relish it as a cooked vegetable.
9. Moringa or Drumsticks:
drumsticks are another rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It is not difficult to consume it either. All you have to do is cut a few tiny pieces of drumsticks and put them into your water jug. Let the goodness seep through, and you can keep sipping it throughout the day to avail health benefits. Moringa is one of the best natural ways to lower blood sugar.
10. Vitamin C:
Blood sugar levels can be kept under control with citrus fruits rich in Vitamin C. You should take fruits such as lemons, oranges, kiwi daily as it works on the skin and insulin levels.
11. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera may be bitter to taste, but it has anti-inflammatory properties. And, if taken regularly, it helps control the rising blood sugar levels. Nature is a storehouse of miracles and has many natural remedies for high blood sugar levels.
12. Indian Gooseberry or Amla:
Amla is one of the best sources of vitamin C. It contains chromium that works on the carbohydrate levels and improves the body’s natural response to insulin. Indian gooseberry also helps in pancreatic and keeps the high blood sugar levels under control.
13. Alcohol, stress and lack of sleep:
Alcoholic beverages have loads of added sugar, and this can spike the blood sugar anonymously. Empty calories have never benefited the body. Alcohol, if taken over a long time, can reduce the production and effectiveness of insulin. So control your intake. High-stress levels, excessive alcohol, and an erratic sleep pattern can affect blood sugar levels, so calm down, take a deep breath and leave that glass alone!
Shuddhi Ayurveda has selflessly worked for the benefit of people and offers us the :
1) Shuddhi Sugar Package
2) Shuddhi Gluco Balance
3) Shuddhi Divya DM – For Diabetes
4) Shuddhi Diabetes Care Package
These contain rich herbal extracts that act on the pancreas and insulin production. This is a safe and natural way to lower blood sugar in the body. It helps restore ideal sugar levels in the body. Healthy sugar metabolism is the focus of this herbal therapy. Furthermore, this is used for many other health conditions such as constipation, acidity, headaches, neuropathy, fatigue, digestion, etc!
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season