Ayurveda, A Natural Way to Increase Hemoglobin!
In this corona period, it is being said repeatedly to increase immunity to stay safe and fight infection. However, you need to know that the right amount of hemoglobin is also important for boosting immunity in such a situation. The lack of hemoglobin makes one feel weak and can also reduce the amount of oxygen in the blood present in the body. Therefore, it’s very important to increase hemoglobin in blood naturally first.
Hemoglobin is a type of protein molecule present in red blood cells. It is a substance blood cell that gives red blood cells their color and carries oxygen throughout the body. Hemoglobin also carries carbon dioxide from the rest of the body to the lungs.
Hemoglobin is vital for humans because, without hemoglobin, your blood cells cannot deliver the oxygen in sufficient quantity required to all body parts to produce energy.
Ayurveda has many best ways to increase hemoglobin; ayurvedic Capsules to increase hemoglobin in blood are highly beneficial and have no side effects. Natural herbs are highly beneficial in anemia, breathlessness, and weakness. These herbs also help to boost immunity.
Normal Hemoglobin Ranges in The Body According to The Age & Gender!
To lead a healthy life, a person must have hemoglobin at a normal range; being less than average can cause many health problems. The hemoglobin count in the blood is measured in grams per decilitre (one-tenth of a liter) of the total volume of blood.
Its normal range varies depending on age and gender. For example, the normal level in newborn babies is 17 to 22 gm/dL, while in Children, it is 11 to 13 gm/dL. The normal hemoglobin level in adult males is 14 to 18 gm/dL, and in adult females, it is 12 to 16 gm/dL.
The deficiency of hemoglobin can lead to these health problems: –
- Impact on mental health: Hemoglobin plays an important role in the metabolism of monoamines in the brain. So Hemoglobin deficiency can lead to apathy, drowsiness, irritability, and lack of attention, indicating impaired monoamine oxidation activity.
- Heart Diseases or issues related to the heart: – Due to the deficiency of hemoglobin, a person can feel a rapid heartbeat all the time and the problem of depression, heart failure, arrhythmia, etc. Apart from this, immunity also weakens, due to which people are more prone to infection.
- Change in skin color: – A lack of hemoglobin imparts a paler, grayer, or bluer and yellowish color to the skin and red blood cells give a pink glow to the skin. The skin may also become paler due to anemia or poor blood circulation.
- Breathing problems: – Hemoglobin carries oxygenated blood within the body. The lack of hemoglobin in the body leads to respiratory issues, and the patient always feels nervous.
- Body parts become cold: – Hemoglobin deficiency may lead to this problem. If your blood cells may not have enough hemoglobin to transport oxygen from your lungs to all body parts, it can cause cold fingers and toes palms.
What if your Hemoglobin Count is Low?
Low hemoglobin count in males is less than 13.5 g/dl and in females less than 12 g/dl. A low hemoglobin count means your oxygen-carrying capacity in the blood is reduced. If you face this situation, you need to consult a doctor. Low Hemoglobin may lead to chronic kidney disease, cancer, aplastic anemia, liver cirrhosis, Hypothyroidism, IBS, Iron deficiency, Rheumatoid Arthritis, leukemia, and lead poisoning.
Things to Avoid to Maintain Hemoglobin!
If there is a deficiency of hemoglobin in your blood. Then, in that case, you should avoid consuming such substances that eliminate iron in the body or do not allow the body to absorb it. Therefore, you should not reduce the consumption of tea, coffee, soda, wine and beer, etc. also suggest that iron and calcium should not be consumed together because they also harm.
Include these things in your diet to increase Hemoglobin!
Health experts always recommend increasing Hemoglobin naturally instead of medicines. For this, it is necessary to include certain things in the diet: –
1. Advantages of Vegetables & Fruits!
fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C, which is very effective for Hemoglobin. The consumption of pomegranate, beetroot, banana, carrot, guava, apple, grape, orange, tomato, and green vegetables is also helpful for Hemoglobin.
2. Benefits of Dry Fruit!
If your Hemoglobin is low, start eating dates, almonds and raisins. They contain a sufficient amount of iron. In addition, eating soaked almonds and raisins is highly beneficial to increase Hemoglobin in blood naturally.
3. Use Things Rich in Folic Acid!
To maintain a normal hemoglobin range in your body, it is also necessary to consume things rich in folic acid because deficiency of folic acid directly impacts your hemoglobin level. Therefore, include lentils, cabbage, broccoli, almonds, pears, and bananas in your diet.
4. Take Jaggery Instead of Sugar!
Jaggery is also very beneficial to maintain your health. Health experts also recommend eating jaggery to increase Hemoglobin. Jaggery is more profitable than sugar, so you can use it instead of sugar and drink jaggery tea. However, it should be consumed in limited quantities.
Why Choose Shuddhi Divya FE?
Shuddhi Divya FE, is a combination of various natural herbs and is the best natural product to increase your blood hemoglobin. It is entirely based on the ancient & Vedic treatment system ‘Ayurveda.’ It helps improve the hemoglobin RBCs count in the blood and blood circulation to your body and brain. Shuddhi Divya FE also prevents iron deficiency and strengthens your body and makes it active.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season