Male Infertility: How to Cope with it?
Let’s face it- conceiving a child is one of the happiest moments in a couple’s life. However, not all couples are fortunate to conceive a child naturally. Although there are many reasons responsible for it, one of the most common reasons is male infertility. In any male, fertility depends on the quality and quantity of their sperm. If the number of sperm they ejaculate is of poor quality or low, it will become difficult and impossible in some cases to conceive a child. As far as male infertility treatment is concerned, you may get some medical options. However, it is not sure if the treatment or Male Infertility Tablets you are consuming are safe. If you are looking for the most effective treatment to treat infertility in males, Ayurveda has got you covered.
What is Male Infertility?
Infertility is a medical condition of the reproductive system. It restricts a person’s ability to produce babies. It can affect both man and a woman. Male fertility refers to a disease where a man has issues with his reproductive system. It means a man is unable to make a woman pregnant.
Causes of Male Infertility
Male fertility is a complicated process. It includes producing healthy sperm, enough sperm in the semen, and make sure that your sperm must be able to move and should be functional. In order to conceive a child, a male’s sperm should be merged with a female’s egg. The testicles are responsible for storing and making sperm in the reproductive tract of females during sexual intercourse. The most common causes that require male infertility treatment are:
- Issues that affect the working of testicles.
- Hormone imbalances
- Absence or blockage of ducts in the male reproductive organs
- Age-related and lifestyle factors
- Lack of sperm or blockage of sperm movement.
- Low sperm count
- Symptoms of Male Infertility
Although there can be no symptoms or signs of male infertility, in some cases underlying issues such as hormonal balance and dilated veins around the testicles can be responsible. As such, conditions block the passage of sperm. Common signs and symptoms you will notice are:
- Inability to smell
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Problems with sexual function
- Lump, pain, or swelling in the testicle area
- Decease body or facial hair or signs of hormonal abnormality or chromosomal.
- Gynecomastia is abnormal breast growth.
- Lower than normal sperm count
Who is more Prone to Male Infertility?
You can be more at risk to have male infertility if you have:
- Hernia repair
- Late or early puberty
- Past genital infections or inflammation of the prostate.
- Genital exposure to high temperature.
- Twisting or injury of the testicles
- Undescended testicles
- Certain prescription medicines for depression, high BP, psoriasis, and ulcers.
How to Diagnose Male Infertility
Before you start searching for male infertility tablets and other remedies, you should get it diagnosed. Male infertility treatment starts after diagnosing the signs and symptoms. Your physician will review your health history and perform physical exams. The common tests for male infertility are:
- Sperm count (Semen Analysis): Your doctor will ask for semen samples on different days in this test. Then the semen will be checked to know several things such as how much semen you make, its uniformity, and how acidic it is. Also, your doctor will check the amount of sperm you make, their shape, and how well they move.
- Blood Tests: Your health care provider will also order a few blood tests in order to check your hormones levels.
- Testicular biopsy: If your semen analysis shows that you have no sperm or a few sperm, your health care provider remove a small piece of tissue from each testicle. Then the sample will be checked precisely under a microscope.
- Other tests: A few tests may be required, such as imaging tests to look at your testicles, structures inside the scrotum, and blood vessels.
How to Prevent Male Infertility?
Honestly, there are several things you can do to prevent make infertility, such as:
- Do not drink excessive alcohol
- Don’t smoke cigarettes
- Avoid wearing tight-fitted underwear
- Stop taking Anabolic steroids for sporting or bodybuilding purposes.
Even if you have had surgery as a child to fix testes or had hormone treatment, you should tell your doctor immediately. It would help you to get the right treatment on time.
Ayurveda Remedies for Treating Infertility in Men
Male fertility has become a common ailment these days. When men reach the age of 35, most of them moves towards infertility and loses sexual desires. In Ayurveda, male fertility is known as Napunsakta or Shandhatva. This problem can lead to Shandhatva, which includes Klaibya (loss of libido), Shukra Dosha (sperm abnormalities), and Bija upa tapa (Congenital problems). Some of the major Ayurvedic remedies used in male infertility treatment are ASHWAGANDHA (Withania Somnifera), MUCUNA PRURIENS, Shilajit, and Safed Musli.
If you are looking for a safe and effective Ayurvedic treatment and male infertility tablets, Shuddhi Ayurveda is the brand you can rely on. Shuddhi Ayurveda offers Male Infertility Treatment in Ayurveda. Shuddhi Infertility Package (Male) contains Dr. Immune tablets, Shuddhi powder, X-tra powder, Spermosurge, and 32 herbal tea. When consumed, as suggested by an Ayurveda expert, it helps in increasing male fertility and testosterone level in men. It rejuvenates the body, mind, and soul. Plus, it has antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. However, you have to keep in mind that you have to follow a balanced diet and do physical activities to stay fit.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season