10 Ayurvedic Herbs To Manage Blood Sugar Level Naturally
Diabetes (described as Prameha) is mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic texts as one of the diseases impacting the wealthy. However, in today’s world, we know that Diabetes mellitus affects people of all socioeconomic backgrounds and has no regard for class or race. Along with overweight and cardiovascular disease, it has risen to the top of many diseases caused by a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits. Diabetes has spread due to a lack of physical activity, an unhealthy diet, and stress. Similarly, Ayurvedic herbs for diabetes can help to reduce your concern of diabetes from roots without any side effects. However, its treatment in Ayurveda takes a holistic approach that includes lifestyle changes and the use of sugar control Ayurvedic medicines that are both safe and natural.
Diabetes mellitus, also known as Diabetes, is caused by a hormonal imbalance in the body. The pancreas fails to produce enough insulin to assist the liver in converting glucose into glycogen. As a result, the patient’s blood glucose levels rise, soon appearing in their urine. The exact cause of this hormonal deficiency is unknown.
Type of Diabetes
1. Type 1 diabetes- This type is basically an autoimmune disease. In Type 1 diabetes, the insulin-producing cells in your pancreas are destroyed in this case. Therefore, patients have to take insulin every day.
2. Type 2 diabetes occurs when your body either does not produce enough insulin or your cells do not normally respond to insulin. It is, in fact, the most common type of Diabetes. Generally, this type of Diabetes affects middle-aged people in their 40s or 50s.
3. Prediabetes is the stage preceding Type 2 diabetes. In this type, the blood glucose level of the patients goes higher.
4. Gestational Diabetes: This type develops in some pregnant women. This type of Diabetes gets cured after pregnancy.
In Ayurveda, What Does Diabetes Mean?
Prameha is an Ayurvedic term that describes a urinary irregularity. One of the twenty types of Prameha is Madhumeha, also known as Diabetes mellitus. According to Ayurveda, your body is categorized into three natural energies that govern your bodily functions in general. Vata dosha is responsible for all macro and micro-body movements. Pitta Dosha is in command of metabolism and digestion. Whereas Kapha dosha control growth and strength.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Diabetes
Many popular herbs and spices seem to have blood sugar-reducing effects, making them beneficial to persons who have type 2 diabetes or are at high risk of developing it. Many clinical investigations in recent years have indicated probable linkages between herbal treatments and improved blood sugar control, leading to an increase in the use of natural and herbal substances by persons with Diabetes to assist their health condition.
The following are the top ayurvedic herbs for Diabetes:
1. Basil (Tulsi) – Indian Diabetic Herbs:
If you have type 2 diabetes, Tulsi is an excellent ayurvedic sugar therapy to include in your diet. It is a herb for pre-diabetic persons. Including tulsi in your diabetes diet daily can help lower blood glucose levels. Basil is also an excellent antioxidant. If you have type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, holy basil plants can help lower your blood glucose levels.
2. Black Jamun – Diabetes Home Remedies:
Diabetes, digestive diseases, infections, skin problems, and dental difficulties are all treated with Jamun in Ayurveda. It is a nutrient-dense food containing iron, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin D. It contains a high concentration of antioxidants that are beneficial to the heart and a variety of acids that can aid in the prevention of numerous infections.
3. Giloy – For Controlling Blood Sugar
Giloy is an excellent herbal remedy for type 2 diabetes. It acts as a hypoglycemic agent in sugar ayurvedic treatment. It also creates insulin, which aids in controlling blood glucose levels.
4. Bitter Gourd (karela) – Ayurvedic Diabetes Treatment:
Consuming bitter gourd juice in the morning is one of the best Ayurvedic home treatments for Diabetes. Bitter gourd has been linked to reducing blood glucose levels in the body because bitter gourd contains characteristics that mimic insulin, which aids in transporting glucose into cells for energy.
5. Cassia Bark (Chinese cinnamon) – Ayurvedic Herbs For Diabetes:
Cassia bark improves insulin sensitivity and manages blood glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes. Because it contains the anticoagulant coumarin, it should not be taken regularly by patients with Diabetes who also have heart disease and take blood thinner medication.
6. Cinnamon – Type 2 Diabetes Home Remedies:
Cinnamon is an excellent antioxidant, antibacterial, and fat burner. It can lower blood glucose levels by mimicking insulin and enhancing insulin’s capacity to transport glucose into cells.
7. Cloves – Siddha Diabetic Medicine:
Cloves can help you get rid of the discomfort of hiccups, peptic ulcers, nausea, and motion sickness and stabilize blood glucose levels. According to research, the chemicals in cloves may help maintain blood sugar under control. Clove oil alleviates toothache, sore gums, mental tiredness, depression, anxiety, memory loss, sleeplessness, and lethargy.
8. Curry Leaves – Ayurvedic Blood Sugar Medicine:
Curry leaves help in creating alpha-amylase. It actually slows the rate of starch-to-glucose breakdown in people with Diabetes. Curry leaves are also high in fiber, which slows digestion and does not metabolize fast, making your blood glucose levels stable.
9. Fenugreek Seeds – Natural Diabetic Treatment:
So, Fenugreek seeds also contain galactomannan, which slows carbohydrate digestion, promotes pancreatic insulin release, and reduces glucose absorption. Fenugreek is used in Indian dishes such as curries, pickles, and sauces. You can also make fenugreek tea or sprinkle powdered fenugreek on yogurt.
10. Garlic – Ayurvedic Medication For Type 2 Diabetes
It includes sulfur-compound allicin, which is extremely advantageous to type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Garlic also contains vitamins B6 and C. Vitamin C may also help regulate blood glucose levels.
If you are looking for the best sugar control Ayurvedic medicine made of 100% pure herbs, Shuddhi Ayurveda is your ultimate destination. Shuddhi Ayurveda offers two special packages for people with Diabetes. One is Shuddhi Sugar Package, and the second is Shuddhi Diabetes Care Package. You should get in touch with Ayurvedic guru Manish Ji, and he will recommend the best sugar control Ayurvedic medicine for your condition.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season