Liver Cirrhosis Ayurvedic Treatment
Liver cirrhosis is a chronic and last stage of chronic liver disease; it is mainly caused by portal hypertension and leads to ascites or fluid collection in the peritoneal cavity. The liver is the most precious organ of the body that helps in metabolism. It maintains the digestion process, but the human being who consumes excessive amounts of alcohol and a lack of exercise, yoga meditation, and a sedentary lifestyle are also linked with liver cirrhosis. In some advanced treatments, a liver transplant is the only treatment for Liver cirrhosis problem. Still, you know that the transplant cost is very high, and sometimes people can not afford them, and they start to follow the Ayurvedic remedies.
Liver Cirrhosis Ayurvedic Treatment is available in India with the form of natural herbs, plants, and shrubs. Ayurveda was used as a treatment for more than 5000 years ago by ancestors to treat liver cirrhosis problems. Liver cirrhosis has become a leading cause of death in the whole world. By eating junk, an oily and unhealthy diet leads to death and scarring of liver cells and inhibits the function of the liver.
What is Liver Cirrhosis?
It is the liver’s chronic disease when the healthy cells of the liver are replaced by unhealthy scarred cells and disturb the liver function due to long term damage. The liver cirrhosis develops because of excessive toxins collection in the body and reduces the liver’s metabolic function, leading to a lack of nutrition to the body cells.
Every time the liver is affected and damaged by harmful toxins, the liver tries to heal itself. And in this process, scar formation occurs in cells of the liver. As the liver’s cirrhosis progresses, more and more cells and tissues get scared and affect the liver’s function.
The liver is the largest gland of your body that helps to filter the toxins from your blood and produce or store the enzymes that help digest the food and stores some nutrients and sugar to boost your immune system against various infections. But don’t worry, you can treat your liver cirrhosis problem by walking on the Ayurvedic herbs path. Liver Cirrhosis Ayurvedic Treatment has been available in many countries for centuries.
The various discoveries show that there is no complication of this treatment and have curative properties to treat your liver cirrhosis problem. Ayurveda believes that exercise builds up the abdominal muscles by an active lifestyle and prevents your liver from ascites. A healthy diet helps to eliminate the toxins collection in your body.
Causes of Liver Cirrhosis:
Some factors lead to liver cirrhosis problem, now it is your turn to protect your body from these factors to keep your liver safe from liver cirrhosis.
- Chronic alcohol consumption
- Scarring of bile duct
- Chronic viral Hepatitis
- Fat accumulation in the liver
- Cystic fibrosis
- Excessive iron buildup in the body
- Genetic digestive disorders
- Overuse of chemical-based medicines
- Chronic constipation
In the early stage of liver cirrhosis problem you may not feel any symptoms, but as the time goes on the progression of diseases occurs, and you may notice some symptoms like,
- Fatigue And Tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Gradually weight loss
- Itchy and scaly dry skin
Liver Ayurvedic Treatment is the safest and right treatment to keep your liver, heart kidney healthy.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Herbs:
There are vast benefits of ayurvedic Herbs in your life, and they keep your whole body fit and disease-free.
- Detoxification of the body is an essential step to keep your liver healthy and functional. Natural herbs have an abundance of antioxidants. They help to excrete the hazardous chemicals and toxins from the body and improve the liver’s function and prevent tissue scarring.
- Proper Digestion plays a significant role in the health of the liver. Natural herbs help to maintain the digestion process of the body and prevent your liver from cell damage.
- Ayurvedic remedies help to boost your immunity against various bacteria and viruses and protect your liver from chronic hepatitis viral infections.
- Home remedies contain essential nutrients that help in tissue repair and cell growth.
- Natural herbs help to maintain blood circulation and remove the excessive fat and toxins from the body. It helps to maintain healthy body weight according to your age.
According to Ayurveda guidelines, you can save your liver from liver cirrhosis. That is,
- Make a good habit of eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid dairy products and non-vegetarian food in your diet.
- Do yoga and meditation to keep your body, mind, and spirit healthy.
- To keep your liver cell healthy and functional, detoxify your body.
- Do two days fasting a week to keep your body fresh and toxins free.
- Increase the intake of antioxidants rich food.
- Add green leaves, vegetables, and fresh fruit or juice in your three meals.
- Keep your body always hydrated by drinking 2 to 2.5 liters of water.
- Eat a low sodium diet, and avoid the overuse of allopathy medicines.
Liver Cirrhosis Ayurvedic Treatment
Liver Cirrhosis Ayurvedic Treatment is made up of various herbs like Licorice, Flax Seeds, Turmeric, Amala, Triphala, Green Tea, Giloy, Gau Jaban, Guggul, Saunth, Naag Kesar, Safatika Bhasma, Naag Bhasma, Ashwagandha, Arjuna, Tinnervelly Seena, Carom seeds, Adoosa, Chitrak, Sanai, saunf, Long Pepper, Laung, Brahmi, Red Chandan, White Chandan, Shankhpushpi, Shatavari, Black Pepper, Tulsi, Tej Pata, Bel Patra, Cinnamon, and Neem Patra, etc.
To keep your body and liver healthy and diseases free, you have to add all these above-mentioned herbs and guidelines in your diet. Although it is hard to collect all these natural herbs to make your life easy, Shuddhi Ayurveda brought a 100% natural liver care pack to cure liver cirrhosis. If you have liver cirrhosis, you can buy it and keep your liver healthy and functional. Moreover, suppose your health problem is severe. In that case, you can visit the Shuddhi clinic near your home, where an expert ayurvedic consultant helps you diagnose your problem by checking your pulse and tongue and giving you useful health advice as per your severe health problem. However, if you can not find the clinic near you, you can directly call our health experts to get free health advice regarding your severe health issues.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season