Knee Joint Pain Ayurveda Treatment – Osteoarthritis Disease
Bones and joints provide strength and support to the body. Due to some degenerative changes, joints and bones get affected and lead to joint pain and deformities. Are you looking for an Ayurvedic remedy for knee joint pain? If yes, then there is good news that there are Knee Joint Pain Ayurveda Treatment and other bone deformities.
Joint pain occurs due to degenerative changes such as unhealthy dietary habits, accumulation of hazardous toxins, and impaired digestive system, causing inflammation in the joints and leading to joint pain. The leading causes of joint pain that are nowadays Advanced degenerative knee joint diseases are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or gout.
Advanced degenerative knee joint Disease: It is an ordinary “wear and tears” condition that occurs due to deterioration of the cartilage between the joints. This problem can affect every joint such as knee joint, elbow joint, shoulder joint, spine, and hip joint.
What is Arthritis?
Arthritis is the inflammation and tenderness of one or more joints in your body. Joint pain and stiffness are the symptoms of knee joint diseases.
Arthritis is of two types:
- Osteoarthritis: It is the most common type of arthritis affecting millions of people. It damages the cartilage, which works as a cushion between the joints, leading to friction in the joints and causing osteoporosis. Although it affects the big joint, such as knee joint, hip joint, and spine.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is an autoimmune disease that affects all joints due to low immunity power.
- Gout: It is another type of arthritis that occurs due to the crystallization of uric acid in the joints. You feel unbearable pain attacks and inflammation or redness of joints.
In allopathy, the treatment of this problem is to take analgesics that lead to various side effects. Some of the orthopedic doctors advised replacing the joints. The use of chemical-based medicines for joints pain leads to kidney damage, liver failure, and heart diseases.
To live a healthy life with enthusiasm and self-confidence, adopt Ayurveda to treat your joint-related problems. Some natural ingredients show their magic to relieve you from joint pain and maintain the uric acid level. Ayurveda has been used since ancient times to strengthen bones and joints. It helps in the eradication of joint problems.
- Detoxify your body.
- Eat fresh food in your daily life, avoid junk food, dairy products, and nonvegetarian food.
- Maintain personal hygiene, wash your hands frequently.
- Add fresh vegetables, fruits, and salads in your diet plan.
- Avoid smoking and alcoholism.
- Do exercise, yoga, and Meditation daily to keep your body healthy.
- Reduce sugar and carbohydrates intake in your daily life.
- Take green tea or Herbal green tea daily.
- Keep your body always hydrated.
The Ayurvedic herbs used to treat the knee joint pain or other joints pain. The herbs are beneficial to reduce inflammation, joint pain, and raise the immunity power.
Some of the benefits of Ayurveda
- It reduces the inflammation, pain, and stiffness of the joints.
- It helps to detoxify the body, helps in excretion of waste from the body.
- Ayurveda helps in the improvement of metabolism and digestion.
- It provides nutrition to the body. It helps in the absorption of nutrients from the food.
- Ayurveda provides resistance to the body to fight against various bacteria and viruses.
- It helps to maintain neurological functions.
- Ayurveda helps to maintain the hormonal balance in the body.
- It balances your Aura and chakra, keeps you away from negative energies.
- It helps in fat mobilization in body cells and helps to maintain body weight.
- This maintains the cholesterol level and prevents your body from heart disease, kidney disease, etc.
- It helps purify the blood, unclog the blockage of blood vessels, and maintain blood flow in the body.
Let’s discuss some ingredients that help and relieve you from joint pain.
Guggul and Pain:
Guggul is an essential key ingredient in the treatment of knee joint pain. .Guggul helps in reducing the inflammation and pain in knee joints or other affected joints.
Ashwagandha and inflammation:
For centuries, Ashwagandha used the medicinal herb to treat various diseases like skin diseases and acne problems and maintain the cholesterol level in the blood. It helps to reduce the inflammation and relieves you from knee joint pain.
Kutaja and pain:
It is a medicinal herb used to treat diarrhea, bleeding piles, and liver diseases. It helps to treat abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting. Its seed also helps to relieve pain and cramps in the joints.
Shatavari and immunity:
Its roots are used as Ayurvedic treatment to boost the immunity from past many years. It is the second essential herb to treat knee joint pain. Its juice helps to treat coughs.
Muesli and vitamines:
Muesli is fiber-rich and maintains the blood sugar level in the body. It is an abundant source of vitamins and minerals. It provides vitamins that need to repair the cells of bone and prevent the joints’ deterioration of the cartilage.
Nagkesar and Blood pressure:
Nagkesar and Blood pressure is a plant with big leaves and small fruits. It is used to treat various diseases, lowers the cholesterol level in the blood, and maintains blood pressure. It helps to keep the uric acid level in the body and prevent your joints from arthritis.
The vital Ayurvedic ingredients in the treatment of knee joint are Shukla Tulsi, Haldi, Neem Patra, Shankhpushpi, Gau Jaban, Gokshuru, Laung, Saunf, Badi Elaichi, Choti Elaichi, Sounth, Pan Ki Jad, Carom seeds, Giloy, green tea, and Adoosa, etc. used to treat knee joints related problem without any side effects on your body.
To collect these ingredients and natural remedies for knee joint pain treatment is a challenging task. Shuddhi Ayurveda introduces the Ortho care kit with all these natural herbs in it to solve this problem. If you have any bones and joints-related issues, you can buy our Ayurvedic package to relieve knee joint pain naturally If you have any severe health condition and want to see a doctor. You can visit Shuddhi Clinic near you to get health counseling related to your health condition from an Ayurveda expert doctor. Who will diagnose your health problem by checking the pulse rate and examine your tongue? However, if you can still not find the clinic, you can directly call our health experts to get free health counseling regarding your health issues.