Is This Possible For A Woman To Have Inguinal Canal Hernia?
What is a Hernia?
Hernia itself is defined as a projection of an organ or part of an organ through the body wall that usually contains it. There are different ways that can lead to this and the different ways it can happen. And Thus, Hernia is categorized into different types:
- External Hernia
- Internal Hernia
It has many types classified under external and internal Hernia, but we’ll be mainly talking about one of the most common Inguinal Canal Hernia. This comes under the category External Hernia.
What is an Inguinal Canal Hernia?
An inguinal hernia is a condition in which the intestine is displaced and protrudes through the weak spot of the abdominal wall. It happens when part of the membrane lining the abdominal cavity or intestine protrudes through a weak spot in the abdomen, often along the inguinal canal. Inguinal Hernias can be direct, indirect, incarcerated, and strangulated.
✔ Indirect inguinal hernia It is most common in males. It often occurs in premature births, before the inguinal canal closes off. However, this type of hernia can occur anytime during your life.
✔ Direct inguinal hernia A direct inguinal hernia occurs the most in older people and adults as they age. As with aging, muscles weaken, which leads to a direct inguinal hernia. This is most common in men.
✔ Incarcerated inguinal hernia An Incarcerated inguinal hernia occurs when tissue stocks in the groin. It stocks so that It becomes reducible, which means it cannot be pushed back to its place.
✔ Strangulated inguinal hernia This is a specific condition of Incarcerated hernia in which there is a cutoff of blood flow to the intestine. Strangulated inguinal hernias are a severe kind of health condition.
Signs and Symptoms of Inguinal Hernia
It depends on the severity of the hernia and how much it’s actually bulging out or if it has reduced the blood supply or not. Symptoms usually vary, but altogether, they include:
1. Discomfort over the Gut
2. Sharp pain
3. A heavy or full sensation over the groin
4. Pain that worsens with the activities that add pressure to the area such as heavy lifting, pushing, or straining. You can have constipation
5. Burning sensations
6. Aching pain
7. A feeling of pressure
8. A bugle that you can see or feel
9. Pain while coughing, exercising, or bending over.
Risk Factors That Can Cause Inguinal Canal Hernia
There’s not just one thing that can cause an Inguinal canal hernia. The reasons can be many like if you have weak spots within the abdominal and groin muscles you can have a hernia. It can be hereditary. If you are overweight then you have chances that you might have a hernia. Other risk factors are:
1. A prior inguinal hernia
2. Male sex
3. Chronic cough
4. Chronic fibrosis
6. Premature birth, overweight
7. Cystic fibrosis
8. Chronic constipation
9. Older age
10. History of hernia
11. Weak abdominal wall
13. Overconsumption of alcohol
And many more.
Why Does It Intend To Happen More In Men?
However, it can happen both in men and women, but it’s more likely to occur in men. Men are significantly more likely to have a Hernia, specifically inguinal hernias, because of men’s different anatomy in the groin area. They have a small hole in the groin muscles in blood vessels to pass through their testicles. This makes males more susceptible to inguinal hernia than females.
In addition, as men get older, the abdominal wall gets weakened up in the inguinal canal, which increases the chances of a hernia.
Can a Woman Have An Inguinal Hernia?
Well, yes. Women can have Inguinal hernia. Inguinal Hernia in women is relatively uncommon as compared to men. According to experts, women are likely to be undiagnosed for a hernia as the symptoms in a female body vary. They are likely to have different symptoms than men, most likely to have unnoticeable bulges. Yes, but symptoms may vary in females than males.
- Burning sensations
- Aching and sharp pain
- Discomfort in the groin
- Pain while bending over and exercising
And Some Other Invisible And Not So Noticeable Symptoms.
It’s less likely to happen in women as they have a strong abdominal area to hold their uterus in place and to carry their baby. The inguinal canal in women is made with stronger structures that help to keep everything in place. But, there are a few changes that can lead to Inguinal hernia in a female too.
We researched a lot and came across the best treatment for your hernia problem. Whether in men or women, Hernia can be treated with the help of one of the best treatments. This treatment is Shuddhi Hernia Package. This is a natural way to get rid of such a severe health problem. This package can help you resolve your hernia problem without any surgery. It has all the fantastic natural herbs and spices to treat your pain without side effects. Shuddhi Hernia Package is the best way for Inguinal hernia Diagnosis. This disease should not be ignored as this condition can lead to potentially serious complications. So, it’s better to treat it right when you get to know you have one.
So, we hope this informative article has provided you with all the required information about Hernia. So, if you feel like you have one or your loved ones show any of the above symptoms, get them treated straight away without delay. And lead a healthy and safe life.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles