Everything You Need To Know About Infertility in Women
Not being able to have a child is a serious concern for all those people, who are desperate to have a child. It can be very disappointing for a woman, not to get pregnant after unprotected sex for more than a year. The fact is, men and women can be equally responsible for infertility. Here, we will discuss everything you need to know about infertility issues in women.
As the saying goes-“every woman is born to be a mother”, people do believe that a woman is incomplete if she does not have a child. Moreover, every woman wants to conceive a baby. But, unfortunately, due to various reasons, infertility issues in women prevent them from fulfilling their dreams.
The ability to get pregnant is impaired or limited if there are infertility issues in women. Many couples neglect the infertility condition for years and years. By the time they start getting treatment, it is too late. So, the best way is to understand everything about infertility in women. Let us start with:
Types of Female Infertility:
We can divide infertility among women into three categories:
- Vandhyatwa or Complete Sterility: In this case, infertility in women is incurable. There is no ovulation, and the woman does not menstruate. Furthermore, this indicates that no eggs are produced, and the woman is sterile.
- Primary Infertility: Sometimes, a woman cannot complete the full pregnancy cycle or can’t conceive a child, but there are chances of conception. In fact, this is a treatable condition and needs immediate attention.
- Secondary infertility: In this case, the woman already has had a chance at conception. She may have conceived earlier, but due to complications in the first pregnancy, the reproductive system gets affected, she experiences infertility issues in the woman.
Risk Factors For Infertility Issues in Women:
From conception, a woman needs to have healthy ovaries and mature eggs, and this can be affected by several risk factors such as:
- Age of the woman: Does aging affect fertility in women? It definitely does! As age increases, the ovaries become sluggish and egg production is affected. Women beyond 35-40 years find it difficult to conceive a child. Age is, in fact, an uncontrollable factor that influences fertility in women.
- Lifestyle habits and general routine
- Hormonal imbalance
- Obesity or underweight
- Excessive physical activity results in low body fat.
Most women delay pregnancy till the mid-thirties or early forties. The delay is a risk factor for infertility. Increasing age affects health adversely and can cause medical complications. Age can also cause chromosomal abnormalities and reduce the production of eggs in the ovaries.
Keep Your Eyes Open For The Infertility Red Flags:
Many dreams get dashed when a family does not ring with the crackle of a newborn. Not conceiving a child can be a painful experience for a woman. Here, she needs to accept that she is infertile and can’t conceive a child.
Why is a woman declared infertile? There are some common symptoms of infertility in women such as:
- If a woman is unable to get pregnant or conceive a child even after having unprotected sexual intercourse for more than a year.
- Irregular periods where the menstrual cycle is intermittent. Erratic bleeding that disturbs the menstrual cycle is an indicator of trouble.
- Any physical defect in the reproductive system can cause infertility in a woman.
We will be discussing these common conditions in detail later. But, one thing you have to understand is that infertility is a common condition affecting many women globally. There are plenty of treatment options available for the woman.
How Can You Treat Infertility in women?
Infertility issues in women get treated with In-vitro fertilization, intrauterine fertilization, medication, Ayurvedic fertility treatment for women, and in some cases, surgery. But, you need to have your eyes open for symptoms of infertility in women and take therapy or medicine the moment you realize something is wrong.
What Are The Common Causes of Infertility in Women?
As discussed earlier, you need to keep your eyes open for:
✔️ An abnormal or imbalanced menstrual pattern or irregular periods needs a detailed medical check-up.
✦ Ovulation disorders such as primary ovarian insufficiency or polycystic ovary syndrome
✔️ Hormonal disorders such as excessive prolactin levels in the body affect conception.
✔️ Physical deformity in the reproductive system
✦ Fallopian tube malfunctioning due to tubal damage can deprive a couple of a child. Defective tubes prevent the sperm from traveling to the egg. Thus, the fertilization process is disturbed.
✔️ Pelvic inflammatory diseases are one of the main reasons for infertility in women. You must have heard about Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. They can affect the reproductive system and cause infertility issues in women.
✦ Any abdominal, cervical, or pelvic surgery in the body prohibits normal body functioning.
✔️ Malignant or benign tumors, septum, fibroids, adhesions, or polyps in the uterus prevent a woman from conceiving a child. Another condition called cervical stenosis also affects conception.
✦ Sometimes there is nothing wrong physiologically or psychologically, and there are no evident symptoms of infertility in women. Besides, regular unprotected sexual intercourse, the woman does not get pregnant and faces a higher risk of infertility.
✔️ Excessive alcohol, smoking, thyroid disorders, eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia can affect fertility in women. Sometimes pituitary tumors may also be responsible for infertility.
✦ Lack of sexual history between the partners
✔️ Malnourished or having a poor diet also influences the conception in a woman.
✦ Chromosomal abnormalities affect the growth of a fetus and may prohibit a woman from getting pregnant.
The Diagnosis of Infertility Issues in Women:
Diagnosing fertility issues is easy. All you have to do is keep an eye on your menstrual cycle, calculate age, and keep a record of your sexual escapades. Further, the doctor may ask you to undergo an ultrasound, a few blood tests, and an endometrial biopsy!
How to Prevent Infertility in Women?
First and foremost, women need to control alcohol intake and smoking. It is also imperative to start exercising and manage the increasing weight. Ladies, head for an expert Ayurvedic specialist who deals with the symptoms of infertility in women. You can reduce the risks of infertility by taking these precautions.
Why Go For Shuddhi Ayurveda?
No doubt, we can’t control, infertility in women, and neither can we promote pregnancy. But, we can help increase the chances of conception by telling you everything you need to know about fertility. The ideal way to deal with this is to take safe and beneficial ayurvedic medicines. Shuddhi Ayurveda offers a Shuddhi female infertility package containing pure medicinal herbs that work on the fertility of a woman. Shuddhi powder, Dr. Immune, Divya Artav Shodhak Vati Overnix capsule, and 32 herbs tea contain a plethora of natural goodness.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season