How Useful Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Fibrosis
Pulmonary or lung fibrosis is a chronic disease condition in which your lung’s deep tissues get scarred and thickened. It also may be the result of an infection in your alveoli and other supporting structures. You can get rid of this problem by Ayurvedic Treatment for lung fibrosis. Because if you do not cure this problem, the lungs’ scarring progression causes breathing difficulty. This health problem may further diminish the oxygen to your internal organs to function correctly.
What are the risk factors for getting lung fibrosis?
It is hard to find the cause of diseases; this condition is known as idiopathic lung fibrosis. However, in some cases, certain factors are responsible for causing lung fibrosis.
- Exposure to pollutants
- Viral infection
- Use certain medications ( antibiotics to treat, Rheumatoid arthritis, Urinary tract infection, and ulcerative colitis).
- Chemotherapy treatment for cancer
- Exposure to smoke, smog
- GERD ( Gastroesophageal reflux diseases)
- Excessive stress
Over time lung fibrosis symptoms tend to develop, and its progression worsens your health condition. If the person is caught by lung fibrosis, what signs will he show?
Here is a list of lung fibrosis symptoms
- Breathing difficulty or shortness of breathing
- Dry cough
- Gradual unexplained weight loss
- Tiredness or fatigue
- Joints pain
- Muscles ache
- Clubbing of fingers and toes
Relationship of Ayurveda And healthy Lungs
Ayurvedic treatment for lung fibrosis is the best way to prevent yourself from other health complications. However, you can keep your lungs healthy by natural ayurvedic home remedies at your home as well. Let us look at those natural Ayurvedic remedies that will keep your lung health and make your breathing process smooth. Ayurveda is an alternative method of healing lung fibrosis problems. However, by adopting Ayurvedic therapy and Ayurvedic treatment for lung fibrosis may help you to cope up with the lung fibrosis problem.
Ayurvedic treatment for lung fibrosis includes various processes that may heal your health problem and eradicate it from your body.
Natural Herbs or Remedy to Quit Smoking:
In Ayurveda, a natural Ayurvedic therapy Dhumpana is used in natural tobacco cessation. In this therapy, a cigarette is prepared from natural herbs. The natural herbs in Dumpana therapy are Turmeric, Black pepper, Keasr, Sandalwood, Guggul, Cinnamon, Laung, and tulsi, etc. the black pepper in this Herbal cigarette prevents you from cigarette smoking withdrawal symptoms. Dhmpana therapy aims to help in quit smoking by itself only. With this therapy, there are some instruction given by ayurvedic practitioner that you have to follow,
- With the adoption of Dumpana Therapy, you have to eat a healthy and well nutritious diet.
- Low the high carbohydrates containing items in your food.
- Avoid non-vegetarian and milk products.
- Replace your snacks with full plates of fresh fruits and vegetable salads.
- Add some dried fruits, nuts, and seeds to your snacks.
- You should avoid high sugar, fat, carbohydrates, salt, and alcohol-containing food items in this Ayurvedic treatment for lung fibrosis.
- Drink adequate water, and you can have lemon water( Vitamin C rich) also to detoxify or eliminate toxins from your body.
- You can also use some natural herbal juice such as ginger, Aloe vera, and grape juice as a natural body detoxifier remedy.
Healthy diet and lifestyle:
A healthy lifestyle and diet are essential to keep your lungs safe from getting fibrosis or scarring. So always adopt healthy habits and leave bad habits. Do some yoga Asanas and meditation to keep your mind relaxed and stress-free. Avoid having junk food and add fresh fruits, veggies, and nuts in your meal. And provide complete rest and sleep to your body for its efficient functioning.
Yoga and Meditation:
Yoga and meditation is a primary step of Ayurvedic treatment for lung fibrosis. In Ayurveda’s treatment, An expert Ayurvedic Practitioner will guide you on doing yoga asanas and deep breathing exercises.
Deep breathing exercise or pranayama helps in the rapid healing of injured lung tissues because of significant gas exchanges in alveoli. There is a list of pranayam that you can do in a daily routine that protects your lungs from collapse.
- Anulom Vilom
Engaging in some yoga asanas is also significant in healing your scared lungs or preventing disease.
- Uttana Shishosana
Natural Herbs and Home Remedies:
Natural herbs are used to prepare the Ayurvedic treatment for lung fibrosis along with Ayurvedic therapies and yoga and meditation.
- Black Pepper: Black pepper is an antioxidant-rich herb or spice that removes the toxins or strengthens your respiratory tract mucosal line.
- Mulethi: Mulethi has anti-inflammatory properties; it boosts your immune system and prevents the entrance of harmful pathogens.
- Ginger: Ginger has antioxidants that help to eliminate toxins and to avoid inflammation of lung tissue.
Other than these herbs, you can also use some other medicinal herbs like Tulsi, Giloy, Kutiki, Katuja, Turmeric, Brahami, etc. as an Ayurvedic treatment for lung fibrosis. To treat your lung problem naturally, Ayurveda Shuddhi Ayurveda introduces an Ayurvedic Lung care pack to heal your lungs. There are 150 Shudhi clinics all over India; if there is any clinic near you, therefore, you can visit the clinic to get health advice from an expert ayurvedic physician. Moreover, you can get more information on our site, www.shuddhi.com. However, if you can’t find the clinic, you can get free advice by calling our health expert.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season