How Can Ayurvedic Treatment Is Effective For Cancer
Even the name of cancer can make anyone feel dreadful. It is one of the deadliest diseases today. However, there are promising results in the form of Ayurvedic treatment for cancer. According to WHO, it has been found that cancer is a horrible killer disease in this whole world. No one will deny that cancer occurs due to stressful, unhealthy, unplanned, and modernized lifestyles.
According to Ayurveda, there are so many natural herbs that inhibit the growth of cancerous cells. Ayurveda is the oldest method of treating health problems with natural remedies.
To normalize the whole body function, you need to make a balance in three systems, the Nervous system (Vatta), the Venous system( Pitta), and the arterial system(Kapha).
In Ayurveda’s concept, the cancer is an inflammatory and non-inflammatory swelling and is mentioned as a minor neoplasm (Granthi) and a major Neoplasma (Arbuda). Due to unhealthy living culture, three dosha lost the coordination between them and caused tissue injury and severe health issues. The imbalanced three dosha leads to abnormal proliferation of cells in the body.
In modern science, cancer treatment is known as drug-induced toxic cancer therapy due to its worse side effect on the body. On the other hand, Ayurvedic treatment for cancer is a complementary safe treatment of cancer. The primary aim of Ayurveda is to find the cause of health ailment.
Ayurvedic Approaches to Curing Cancer
The therapeutic approach of ayurvedic treatment is mainly divided into four types.
- Prakaritisthapani Chikitsa (maintenance of health)
- Rasayana Chikitsa ( Normal body function restoration)
- Roganashini chikitsa (Diseases cure)
- Naishthiki chikitsa (spiritual approach)
What is cancer?
Cancer is a life-threatening disease condition in which abnormal multiplication or proliferation of cells starts in the body. The cells divide and spread to the surrounding tissue without stopping. Cancer is also named as malignancy or unhealthy growth of cells. Cancer is more than 100 types.
- Breast cancer
- Skin cancer
- Lung cancer
- Colon cancer
- Colon cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Brain cancer
- Ovarian cancer
Causes of Cancer
- Genetic predisposition.
- Exposure to UV rays and environmental pollution.
- Occupational exposure, such as chemical and asbestosis exposure.
- Lifestyle-related factors ( alcohol, cigarette smoking, tobacco chewing.
- Food-related factors such as nitrites generation during barbequing food items.
- Recurrent Bacterial and viral infection.
- Exposure to radiation such as x rays, soil radon, and UV rays.
- Use of some chemical-based medicine such as hormonal therapy, immunotherapy.
Symptoms of cancer
- Lump and node formation under the skin
- Unexplained weight loss
- Skin color changes
- Changes in bowel and bladder movement
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Persistent indigestion after having food
- Unexplained bleeding
- Persistent coughing
These are some common symptoms found in cancer, and staying away from these symptoms follows healthy lifestyle guidelines.
In Ayurveda, four approaches are used to heal cancer. Follow these four ways in your daily life and save your body from cancer.
1. Maintenance of health
Adaptation of a healthy lifestyle maintains your health and prevents you from cancer. It includes various habits such as, stop having alcohol, cigarette smoking, chewing tobacco, and exposure to pollution. If you eat a healthy diet and avoid junk food or non-vegetarian food, it will prevent abnormal cell proliferation.
2. Normal body function restoration
In this approach, the body’s detoxification is done to excrete the harmful chemicals or substances from the body to correct the whole body functions. In this approach, panchakarma therapy is performed to restore the entire body functions.
3. Disease Cure
In the disease cure approach, natural herbs and ayurvedic therapies rejuvenate and refresh the damaged cell. The natural herbs are potent in inhibiting the abnormal multiplication of the body’s cells and preventing you from cancer.
4. Spiritual Approach
In this approach of Ayurvedic treatment, you are instructed to do meditation, yoga, and deep breathing exercise to balance the three doshas. This approach reduces stress and tension. It inhibits the hyperactivity of cells in the body organs and prevents cancer formation.
How can you prevent Cancer formation?
Have a look at cancer prevention tips. It involves,
- Stop smoking cigarettes.
- Avoid alcohol or alcohol-containing drinks intake.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight or environmental pollution.
- Eat healthy foods such as fresh greens, fruits, and beans, etc.
- Practice exercise daily to maintain an ideal weight.
- Take proper rest and sleep to relax your body.
- Detoxify the body once a week to restore the body functions
Here are some cancer-killing herbs in Ayurveda that can inhibit the growth of cancerous cells such as Ashwagandha, Long Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Harad, Triphala, Naag Kesar, Amla, and Brahami. These herbs are helpful in eradicating cancer from the body. If you think it is not easy to collect all these herbs for you. Then you can buy a Cancer care pack from Shuddhi Ayurveda. It is an Ayurvedic treatment for cancer and prepared from various cancer-killing natural herbs.
Therefore if your disease condition is severe, you can visit the Shuddhi clinic to get health advice from an expert Ayurvedic doctor after the physical examination ( palpitation, pulse checking, skin color, tongue, and nails). However, if you still haven’t found the Shuddhi Ayurveda Clinic near your home, You can call our ayurvedic practitioner to get free health advice regarding your health problem. If you want to know more about Shuddhi Ayurveda, then visit www.shuddhi.com.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season