How To Keep Your Heart Healthy With Ayurveda
The heart is one of the most important organs humans need to survive. It pumps blood in the body, delivering essential nutrients and oxygen to your cells while removing waste products. There are four chambers in the heart- right and left atria and right and left ventricles. Taking care of your heart is crucial as a small problem can cost you a life. Perhaps, there are different types of heart diseases and treatments for them. The most effective one is Ayurveda. You can find heart care ayurvedic medicine that keeps your heart healthy and increases your life span. In this article, we will talk about all the aspects related to heart care and Ayurvedic remedies to treat them. Let’s get started.
Types of Heart diseases
Most people have heard about heart diseases like heart attack, stroke, etc. However, there are several types of heart diseases. These are:
- Coronary Artery Disease: Also known as coronary heart disease, it is one of the most common types of heart disease. It usually develops when your arteries are clogged, plaque supplying blood to your heart, making them narrow and hardened.
- Congenital heart defects: This is another major heart problem with many types, such as atypical heart valves, septal defects, and Atresia.
- Arrhythmia: This condition refers to an irregular heartbeat when the heartbeat and electric impulses do not work correctly. Due to this, your heart either beats erratically, too slowly, or too quickly. There are different sorts of Arrhythmia:
- Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat)
- Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)
- Premature contraction (early heartbeat)
- Atrial fibrillation (irregular heartbeat)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy: In this type of heart condition, the heart chambers become dilated, and it means the muscles of the heart get stretched and become thinner. The most common causes of this type of heart disease are toxins, heart attacks, and arrhythmias. Also, genetics play a major role.
Also called a heart attack, this condition involves blood flow interruption to the heart. This can destroy as well as damage the heart muscles. The most common cause of Myocardial Infarction is a blood clot, plaque, or both in a coronary artery.
The heart of a person who has heart failure still works but not like normal. Congestive heart failure is a type of heart failure resulting from issues with the relaxing or pumping function. Heart failure can be caused due to high blood pressure, untreated coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, and other health conditions. Moreover, these conditions can affect the heart’s ability to relax and pump properly.
Besides these, other heart conditions include hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Mitral valve regurgitation, and Mitral valve prolapse.
The heart disease symptoms rely on the type of person they have. Some heart conditions have no symptoms at all. The most common symptoms are:
- Chest pain or Angina
- Lightheadedness and fatigue
- Difficulty in breathing
- Edema or swelling due to fluid retention.
- Sweating, nausea, breathlessness, fatigue, and stomach pain.
- An irregular heartbeat
- Pain in leg, back, jaw, and arm
- A choking sensation
- Heart palpitation
- Stomach pain
In fact, heart attacks can also cause cardiac arrest. In this condition, the body can no longer function and the heart stops working. A person needs immediate assistance if they find any symptoms of a heart attack.
Causes of Heart Disease
Certainly, there are many causes associated with heart disease, such as
- The issue with blood vessels leading from or to the heart
- A low supply of nutrients and oxygen to the heart
- Damage to a part or all the heart
- A problem with heart rhythm
Factors Which Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
In a few cases, heart diseases may be associated with genetic causes. However, medical conditions and lifestyle factors can also increase the risk. These include:
- High take of alcohol and smoking
- Hypertension/ High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Obesity and overweight
- Sleep apnea
- Age and low activity levels
- Dietary choices
- A history of heart disease
- Leaky heart valves
- High anxiety and stress levels
You can follow some lifestyle measures to reduce the risk of heart diseases. These are:
- Eating a balanced diet
- Exercising regularly
- Maintaining moderate body weight
- Avoiding or quitting smoking
- Managing underlying conditions
There are several treatments for different types of heart diseases. From medications to surgeries like Coronary artery bypass surgery, Coronary angiography, Valve replacement or repair, and more, you can find many surgeries options for heart diseases. Although surgeries are required in advanced stages of heart diseases, you can start controlling the symptoms with Ayurvedic tablets for heart patients.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Heart Diseases
In Ayurveda, heart disease is known as ‘Hridroga.’ There are many causes of heart disease. Ayurvedic treatments for the heart include yoga, pranayama, therapeutic practices, diet plans, and herbal preparations. These treatments are quite effective in eliminating the causative factors and controlling heart diseases.
If you are looking for the most efficient Ayurvedic tablets for heart patients, Shuddhi Ayurveda brings Shuddhi Divya Hrid – Prevent Cardiac Arrest and Heart Care Package.
Shuddhi Divya Hrid – Prevent Cardiac Arrest capsules are made of Ayurvedic herbs like Brahmi, Arjuna, and Lahsun. These tablets are beneficial in all types of heart diseases, including blockages. Besides taking care of your heart, these tablets manage the fat in the blood, reduce chest pain, lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart failure, and keep your heartbeat more steady.
On the other hand, in Shuddhi Heart Care Package contains Dr Immune tablets, Maha Amritam Churan, Divya Hrid Care, Cardi Sure+and 32 Herbs tea. These herbs are effective for lowering blood pressure, improves heart health, and lowering bad cholesterols levels.
Heart disease is one of the common health problems. Although there are different types of heart disease, some are genetic and can’t be prevented. To control the symptoms of heart disease, make sure to take Shuddhi heart care Ayurvedic medicine and follow a healthy diet, do plenty of exercises and seek advice from experts.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season
- # Ayurveda Height Increaser Ayurvedic Capsules
- # ayurveda immunity kit
- # Ayurveda Nervous Weakness Treatment
- # Ayurveda To Boost The Immune System
- # Ayurveda Treatment For Anxiety
- # Ayurveda Treatment for Heart pain
- # ayurveda treatment for piles