Hair Loss Ayurvedic Treatment And Diet
Ayurvedic Treatment And Diet For Hair Loss
Multiple nutrient deficiencies may result in hair loss. Most people don’t realize that a good diet can prevent hair loss and also make you overall healthy. Many people have a deficiency in zinc, protein, and other nutrients which could be causing the problem in women.
There may be genetic reasons and many other reasons for hair loss like less nutrition value and unbalanced diet, Mental stress, deficiency of vitamins and minerals, hormonal imbalances, many health diseases like diabetes, High blood pressure, sudden weight loss, certain medications, thyroid disorders, etc.
Falling out hair is one of the main problems that is being faced by people nowadays which causes stress and concern. There is a lot of Ayurveda treatments to rescue hair loss. Ayurveda treatment includes age-old organic ingredients like bhringraj, amla, aloe vera, coconut, etc.
CAUSES OF HAIR FALL
- Some major surgery experienced excessive hair loss.
- Anemia is one of the reasons for hair loss so diet really will have a big impact on it.
- Different hairstyles like tight buns and ponytails and different hair treatments.
- People may experience hair loss problem while taking birth control pills.
- Chemotherapy, radiation therapy to the head also causes hair loss.
- Use of different chemical-rich products designed for fine hair.
- Latest hair appliances like iron, blow dryers that causes sudden hair loss and other devices that apply direct heat to your hair.
- Environmental factors such as pollution.
DIETARY TIP TO PREVENT HAIR FALL
List of food and nutrients which are required for hair growth:
- Oats and Walnuts
- Vitamin C, D, E and iron
- Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant agent which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair weak.
- Spinach is a great source of vitamin A, C, iron, and protein.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A that also improves hair growth.
- Oats are rich in fiber, zinc, and iron which will make your hair healthy.
There are some effective tonics Narasimha Rasayana, Chyavana prasam in Ayurveda which is helpful for hair growth. Ayurvedic experts say that there are some Ayurveda concepts such as Dinacharya and Ritucharya beneficial for good health.
- One of the best Ayurvedic treatments for hair is Bhringraj oil, which helps in preventing scalp itchiness and diminishes greying.
- Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes diet, meditation, yoga, and herbal oil.
- Avoid excessive salt, spicy, and junk food intake.
- Consume salads and green vegetables on a daily basis.
- Many scientists have found out that hair loss in men is tied to an increase in the levels of testosterone during the puberty stage. This reason is important because it may affect the hair follicles.
AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR HAIR FALL
According to Ayurvedic research on hair growth, hair type directly depends on the body type and is further classified into three types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Hair loss is caused due to pitta dosha. Pitta governs our body metabolism and digestion. There are some following home remedies for hair loss.
This oil effectively stops hair loss and promotes hair growth. Bhringaraj is a herb that is best grow in moist areas. It is available in form of oil as well as powder form. Bhringaraj oil is known as the king of the hair due to its potent healing abilities. It helps to calm the mind and improves metabolism.
This hair remedy is easily available in Indian grocery stores. Regular use of Brahmi makes hair strong and lessens the itchiness of the scalp. It is also very useful in reducing dandruff. Ayurveda has been preferring methi for thousands of years for good hair growth.
Amla is very rich in vitamin C and loaded with antioxidants which helps in reducing the promotion of premature greying. Amla is not only an Ayurvedic solution but it is also very effective for blood purifying. Its high iron content improves blood circulation and provides relief to dry itchy scalp.
These are natural soap nuts which have been used for hair care. Regularly used with ritha will improve the texture and volume of hair. The rich antioxidant content of this ingredient makes it perfect for improving scalp health and lessen hair fall.
Aloe vera helps to cure lots of scalp problems. It helps to repair damage hair and improve follicle health. Aloe vera keeps your system clean from within and promoting hair growth.