Getting the Right Gallbladder Stone Solution in Ayurveda
The human body is complex. It is made of so many parts, muscles, bones, etc. Although many parts play a vital role, some parts are essential, but a person can live without them. One of such parts is the gallbladder. This organ is small pear-shaped, located under the liver. It is responsible for storing and releasing bile. Bile is basically a fluid produced by the liver, which helps digest fats in our food. However, this organ is often affected by the hardened digestive fluid deposits, known as gallstones.
The size of gallstones can be as small as a sand grain or as large as a golf ball. Some people may develop just a single gallstone, while others develop multiple stones at the same time. Therefore, it is important to visit a specialist for gallbladder stones before the situation gets worse. In this article, we will read about gallbladder stone natural treatment in detail. So, let’s get started.
Types of Gallstones
There are two types of gallstones that may form in your gallbladder.
1. Cholesterol Gallstones- These are the most common ones that are yellow in colour. These gallstones are made due to undissolved cholesterol.
2. Pigment Gallstones- These types occur when the bile duct contains a large amount of bilirubin. These gallstones are black or brown in colour.
Symptoms of Gallbladder Stones
Gallstones can cause no symptoms in many cases. However, if a gallstone is stuck in a duct and causes any sort of blockage, it may show some signs and symptoms. These include
- Sudden severe pain in the abdomen upper right portion
- Intensifying pain in the middle of the abdomen, below the breastbone
- Pain in the right shoulder
- Back pain between the blades of the shoulder
- Vomiting and nausea
The intensifying and sudden pain of gallstone may last for a few minutes to a few days.
When to Visit a Specialist for Gallbladder Stones?
If you don’t have any signs and symptoms, you don’t have to worry at all. But if you have the following signs, rush to a specialist immediately.
• Intolerable stomach pain that you don’t feel comfortable
• High fever and chills
The causes of gallbladder stones are unknown. However, according to doctors, it may be because of the following reasons.
- Excess bilirubin in your bile- Bilirubin is a chemical that occurs when the body breaks down red blood cells. Some conditions can be responsible for causing your liver to produce an excess of bilirubin, including certain blood disorders, liver cirrhosis, and biliary tract infections.
- The gallbladder is not empty completely- sometimes bile becomes concentrated, resulting in gallstones formation.
As compared to men, women are more likely to have gallstones. The following are the risk factors that may cause gallstones:
- Being female, especially 40 years or older.
- Obese or overweight
- During pregnancy
- Eating low-fiber, high-cholesterol and a high-fat diet
- A family history of gallstone
- Losing weight instantly
- Blood disorders like leukemia or sickle cell anemia
- Having liver issues
There are several tests and procedures performed to diagnose gallstones and complications related to them. These are:
- Abdominal Ultrasound– This test is the most common test used to detect the sign of gallstones. It involves moving a transducer back and forth on the stomach area.
- Endoscopic ultrasound– This process can help identify smaller stones that can be missed during the abdominal ultrasounds. In this test, a thin tube is inserted through the mouth and digestive tract.
- Other imaging tests– These tests include a hepatobiliary iminodiacetic acid scan, magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP), oral cholecystography, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
- Blood Tests– These are performed to reveal jaundice, infection, pancreatitis or other complications.
Gallbladder Stone Natural Treatment
Although gallbladder stones can be treated with surgery in which the gallbladder is removed, you can switch to Ayurveda if you want a non-invasive gallbladder stone natural treatment. This holistic approach provides effective treatment for gallstones. In Ayurveda, gallstones are referred to as Pitta Ashmari. It is said that all doshas such as Kapha, Pitta, and Vata play a vital role in gallstones formation. Pitta includes spicy food, alcohol, etc. when there is a lot of secretion of Pitta, it may form stones.
Kapha includes fatty, heavy food when combined with Pitta creates a sticky mixture. Afterward, the Vata dries this mixture and makes it a stone. In Ayurveda, the treatment of gallstones includes lifestyle recommendations and herbal medicines. Also, it consists of a highly stone dissolving herbal formula with herbs for restoring liver functionalities. Some of the most effective herbs for treating gallstones are:
- Aloe vera
- Black Pepper
Besides this, there are certain therapies as well that are effective for gallstone treatment, such as Avagah Sweda, Parisheka, Virechana, and Vaman.
Shuddhi Ayurveda- Offering the Best Gallbladder Stone Natural treatment.
If you are looking for the best gallbladder stone natural treatment, Shuddhi Ayurveda is the name you can rely on. Shuddhi Ayurveda has a specialist for gallbladder stones that helps you with the natural ways to get rid of them.
The Shuddhi Gall Bladder Stone Package is designed to treat both types of gallstones. It contains Dr Immune tablets, Divya Stoni Capsules, Shuddhi Karan tablets (in two colours), Relivion Powder, GBS powder, Armour Capsules and 32 herbs. These ingredients are formulated using 100% natural Ayurvedic herbs. These herbal medications dissolve not only your gallstones but also offer several health benefits. These benefits are improving digestion, balancing hormones, detoxification, removing toxins from the gallbladder, and being beneficial for acidity problems as well. If you want to get rid of gallstones and wish to live a healthy life, buy the Shuddhi Gall bladder stone package now!
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season