How To Get Rid of Gallbladder Stones Naturally?
Gallbladder disorder is known as Pittashmari in Ayurveda. Gall stone is the solid particle that develops in the gallbladder. These particles generate due to excess amounts of bilirubin or cholesterol in the biles. There are some chemicals present in bile juice that helps to dissolve cholesterol; otherwise, stones or crystals can form. Bile juice is essential for the digestion of food. Gallbladder squeezes the bile juice from food whenever you eat. Gallbladder stones natural treatment is beneficial because it is a natural herbal treatment. Natural remedies help to cleanse the liver with no side effects on the body.
What are the Symptoms of Gallstones?
You need to rush to the doctor if you feel inflammation and pain in the gallbladder. Some signs to look for if having a gallstone such as:
- An upset stomach
- Jaundice, chronic diarrhoea
- Pain in the upper belly
- Yellow and itchy skin
- Dark-colored urine
- Digestive disorder
- Tooth and gum problem
- Pain even at the chest region
- Pain under ribs
- Right shoulder pain
- Chills, fever, jaundice
- Severe pain in the right upper abdomen
What causes gallstones?
Gallbladder stone formation is a common disorder of the biliary tract. Many factors contribute to the risk of gallstones. There are some reasons and common health problems that may also cause the formation of gallstones. Most people mostly have gallstone as they get older. Other reasons can include:
- Having diabetes
- Malfunctioning of the gallbladder
- Having a family history of gallstones
- Hormone trade treatment
- Intake of high-fat food and sugar
- High levels of triglycerides in the body
- If the gallbladder does not empty completely
- Large amounts of cholesterol intake in the food
- Being overweight or underweight
- Daily intake of painkillers
Ayurvedic remedies work on the root cause of the disease. Gallbladder stones natural treatment restore the biological functions of the gallbladder with the help of natural ayurvedic herbs. A healthy lifestyle and adequate diet also play an essential role to treat gallbladder stones naturally. Things that need to avoid and ways that need to follow to treat gallstones are:
- Drink fresh fruit juice and vegetable soup daily to avoid the severe pain of gallstones.
- Regular intake of apple cider vinegar juice helps to dissolve gallstone. Take one glass of water with one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it well.
- Hing, turmeric, and other spices that are effective in dissolving gallstones are readily available in nearby stores.
- Yoga, exercise provides relief from pain and gives energy to the body.
- Remove toxins from your daily diet. A diet that is low in fiber and high in cholesterol plays a role in the formation of gallstones.
- Fresh grapefruit and lemon juice rich in vitamin C. Increases the immunity of the body and prevents the formation of gallstones.
- The Castor oil pack relieves pain and helps to keep the inflammation down.
Some Other Remedies:
- Gallbladder cleanses common treatments for gallstones that break down the gallstones and flush them from the body.
- The use of Epsom salt allows the stones to fish out of the body through urine.
- Carrot, cucumber juice enhances the normal functioning of the gallbladder and removes the toxins from the gallbladder.
- Acupressure considers an effective treatment for gallbladder stone disorder. Also, stop the stone from growing larger.
- Ayurvedic herbs like the use of Dalchini, Silymarin, ginger, black pepper, are also useful for the treatment of gallstones.
- People who were trying to lose weight by using supplements and short methods can easily suffer from gallstone disorder.
- Regular intake of cranberries juice, milk thistle that has an antioxidants property. This fresh juice helps in reducing the size of the gallstones.
Gallstones are mainly related to three conditions – Gulma, Pitta Ashmari, and Sneha Guna Vruddhi of Kapha and Pitta. Above mentioned ayurvedic remedies help to remove the gallstones out of the body. There is an Ayurvedic package prepared by Shuddhi Ayurveda Clinics that is named as Gall Bladder Stone Package. The package is helpful in the removal of gallstones from the gallbladder. Obesity can also increase your risk of developing gallstones. Losing weight can be an essential part of preventing gallstones. Ayurvedic Gall Bladder Stone Package gives the best way to treat gallstones without any side effects on the body. Must try this ayurvedic treatment to avoid the massive formation of gallstones and suffering from severe pain.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season