Gallbladder Stones Herbal Treatment
Gallbladder Stones Herbal Treatment claims the removal of stone without surgical procedure. Are you a gall bladder stone sufferer and seeking for Ayurvedic natural treatment? Ayurveda is a safe and reliable way of healing the body ailment. On the other hand, in allopathy, there is not a particular treatment to remove it. According to modern allopathic studies, surgical removal of the gallbladder is the only way to eliminate the Gallstone problem. Due to bad eating habits or undisciplined living style, it leads to an imbalance in the three doshas, disturbs the functioning of whole body organs.
What Do You Mean By Gallbladder Stone or Cholilitiasis?
Gallstone is a hard deposition of bile or digestive fluids within your gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small green colored pear-shaped organ situated beneath the liver on the abdomen’s right side. Gallstone pain is a horrible situation. Ayurvedic herbs and natural remedies are perfect or suitable for Gallbladder pain treatment.
There are mainly three causes that lead to gallbladder stone formation.
- Increased cholesterol level in the bile
- Abnormal production of bilirubin
- Concentrated bile
Symptoms of Gallbladder Stone:
- Abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Yellow color eye and skin
- Gas and acidity
- Back or right side shoulder pain
Risk factors for Gallstone:
- Family history
- Being a woman
- Age above 40 years
- Birth control pills
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Use of cholesterol-lowering medicine
Types of Gallbladder Stone:
Gallbladder stone is of two types:
The stone forms due to a high concentration of cholesterol in the bile.
It forms due to increased bilirubin amount in the bile due to abnormal bile production.
Gallbladder stones treatment without operation is only possible in Ayurveda. Ayurveda has some principles on which it works to keep your body holistically healthy. It has no side effects on your body, and it provides nutrition to whole-body tissue for their repair and rejuvenation. In Ayurveda, three energies Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, are responsible for keeping your body, mind, and soul healthy.
Vata Dosha: the imbalance in Vata dosha causes dryness and leads to the formation of Gallstone.
Pitta Dosha: The imbalance in Pitta dosha occurs because consuming spicy, oily food, and drinking alcohol make your body develop stone in the gallbladder.
Kapha Dosha: Increase in Kapha dosha is responsible for the formation of gall stone.
Gallbladder Stones Herbal Treatment includes detoxification, healthy lifestyle, adequate nutritional diet intake, Exercise, Yoga, and meditation.
Gall bladder stone forms in the body due to abnormal collection of toxins or concentrated bile. Detoxification helps remove toxins and helps prevent bile collection for a long time in the gallbladder.
2. Healthy Lifestyle:
An unhealthy lifestyle is a leading cause of the formation of gallbladder stones. To protect your body from this problem, follow some beneficial tips based On Ayurveda.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food like fish, egg, mutton, chicken, etc.
- Eat fresh food, green veggies, seasonal fruits, nuts, and seeds.
- Avoid alcohol intake and smoking.
- Stop the use of allopathic medicine for the treatment of health problems.
- Eat antioxidant-rich natural herbs to keep your body toxins free.
- Limit the use of dairy products.
3. Yoga And Exercise:
Practicing Yoga and some exercise helps maintain a healthy weight and protect your gallbladder from the stone formation. Practicing Yoga and meditation in your daily life keeps a balance between your body, mind, and spirit. It helps in reducing stress and prevents you from obesity.
4. Diet Changes:
By healthy eating habits, you can reduce the risk of gallstone formation and protect your body from unnecessary surgical procedures and its side effects.
- Avoid high calorie-containing food intake.
- Keep Away from sugar-containing food items, fried food, processed food in your diet plan.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food items, milk, and milk products.
- Eat fresh food and vegetables or plant-based diets.
- Eat whole wheat, rice, grains, and oats, etc. Always add fiber-rich food items in your meal plan.
- Avoid high fat-containing food to prevent your gallbladder from the stone formation.
5. Natural Herbs Or Natural Remedies:
The herbs for the preparation of Gallbladder Stones Herbal Treatment are,
Kutki: The use of these natural herbs in Gallstone’s case helps in dissolving the gall stone. It helps in maintaining a healthy concentration of bile.
Aloe Vera Juice: On the daily routine, intake of aloe Vera juice helps balance the Kapha dosha and treats your constipation problem. Its consumption helps in dissolving small size gallstones.
Punarnava: Its use helps in the removal of extra fluids from the body and prevents ascites. It maintains the cholesterol level in the blood and prevents the formation of cholesterol gallstone.
Some other herbs are also beneficial for gallstone treatment without operation are Kalmegh, Makoy, Jhavuka, Ashwagandha, Kachnaar, Green Tea, Himsra, Harad, Amla, Behada, Chtrak, Patharchatta, Shilajit, Manjistha, Guggul, Giloy, Daruhaldi, and Neem, etc. The use of natural herbs is a challenging task because from where you will get the original herbs. Shuddhi Ayurveda Introduce gall bladder stone pack to remove Gallstone.
It is a herbal gallbladder pain treatment that will give you comfort. Although, you can visit our clinic to get health counseling regarding gallstone removal or pain management.
In the clinic, an expert Ayurveda doctor diagnoses your health problem and guides you regarding its treatment with natural remedies. You can get free health advice by calling our health expert regarding your health problem if you can not find the clinic near you.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season